Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma's hand-me-downs & gifts  (Read 235875 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: July 25, 2017, 06:49:54 PM »

I would not have much problem with her selling her clothes if she had paid for them. The facts that she shoplifts/takes freebies and sells these items violate every ethical standards I know of. I don't know how Danish press can keep mum about this for all these years.

This.  Star

The money isn't hers to gain.  The taxpayers paid for those clothes.  She's pocketing the money, yet the taxpayers are still buying more and more clothes for her. 

In addition to that, every single year, Fred and Mary go over their already far too generous budget with zero repercussions. 

It is incredibly unethical to make money off of clothes that weren't purchased by her in the first place.  I might be able to understand this if she was turning around and donating the money to Danish charities, and/or using that money to buy new clothes without using taxpayer money to buy new clothes. 

This is unethical as hell and I'm shocked that she is allowed to do this.  Same for the fact that she's used Danish taxpayer money to hire Australian PR that works to promote her in Australia.  Again, completely unethical.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: September 13, 2017, 07:29:51 PM »

A new item was added : Heartmade cape she has worn only twice I think

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: September 14, 2017, 02:45:52 AM »

A new item was added : Heartmade cape she has worn only twice I think

She's already getting rid of her Dracula cape?  What a shame.  Roll Eyes  She tried so very hard with those capes after she saw her pal Queen Maxima's capes.  I suppose she's casting things off because she's got some new things, and a trip to NY is coming up.  Roll Eyes
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: September 14, 2017, 04:02:42 AM »

Pix, Luv, Hug  Dracula got few more capes that I can think of on top of me head that she hasn't shifted to her shoppe Habby

she's got a velvet one long...then she's got another black one that she wore (Mariee was in that photo shoot) ...and let's not forget that orange pukeone...

She can still suck blood, don'tchaworry Yes Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: September 14, 2017, 04:25:56 PM »

Positive I saw that cape in a recent Star Wars trailer being worn very elegantly by Darth Vader.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: September 14, 2017, 04:35:29 PM »

Positive I saw that cape in a recent Star Wars trailer being worn very elegantly by Darth Vader.

Well, he was always more regal and dignified that Bogan Mosh.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: September 14, 2017, 05:26:46 PM »

One of the problems with the way Mary dresses is her height (or really her idea that she's statuesque).

Getting taller and taller heels (Louboutin, Rossi) don't help her.
She's petite in stature and still only up to Fred's height.
She's regular in body build (and similar to Fred again).
So, why not ditch the hot-trotters and have outfits tailored to fit?
Just because any item is a "royal gift" doesn't mean she should accept and war it.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: September 14, 2017, 10:01:01 PM »

Indeed? Well if she takes inspiration from the Lord of the dark side, she should probably look into his very stylish head gear. Makes Botox and painful procedures an unnecessary thing of the past. Plus the charming voice hides all traces of accent, dialect and even grammatical ballooneys.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: September 15, 2017, 01:08:01 AM »

One of the problems with the way Mary dresses is her height (or really her idea that she's statuesque).

Just because any item is a "royal gift" doesn't mean she should accept and war it.

RM,  My cousin used to call them heels, F&ck me heels 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: September 15, 2017, 04:57:05 AM »

RM,  My cousin used to call them heels, F&ck me heels 

G Smiley

I suspect Fred does too.  I am fairly certain he says, "Oh, f*ck me.  What in the hell have I done?  Why did I marry this lunatic?"
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: September 15, 2017, 05:01:54 AM »

Now he had style, unlike Madame. Cool
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: September 15, 2017, 09:18:53 AM »

Darth Mosh!  Laugh bounce
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: September 15, 2017, 12:33:19 PM »

She wishes.

The Sith would never have her.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: September 15, 2017, 12:37:40 PM »

Mosh does have her own Sith Code:

Being middle class is a lie, there is only the Black AmEx.
Through the Black AmEx, I spend money.
Through spending money, I gain Prada.
Through Prada, I think I look like hot sh!t.
Through being deluded, I get attention.
The AmEx shall free me (from being the Aussie girl next door I lied to Fred about being).
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: September 15, 2017, 03:36:27 PM »

I would not have much problem with her selling her clothes if she had paid for them. The facts that she shoplifts/takes freebies and sells these items violate every ethical standards I know of. I don't know how Danish press can keep mum about this for all these years.

This.  Star

The money isn't hers to gain.  The taxpayers paid for those clothes.  She's pocketing the money, yet the taxpayers are still buying more and more clothes for her.  

In addition to that, every single year, Fred and Mary go over their already far too generous budget with zero repercussions.  

It is incredibly unethical to make money off of clothes that weren't purchased by her in the first place.  I might be able to understand this if she was turning around and donating the money to Danish charities, and/or using that money to buy new clothes without using taxpayer money to buy new clothes.  

This is unethical as hell and I'm shocked that she is allowed to do this.  Same for the fact that she's used Danish taxpayer money to hire Australian PR that works to promote her in Australia.  Again, completely unethical.

She's not the first one to do this type of thing. The Prince of Wales had a guy on staff who was known as Fawcett the Fence for selling the unwanted royal gifts to convert them to cash. When it came to light Fawcett had to temporarily resign, but once the kerfuffle died down he was right back in the POW's staff.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 63   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: