Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma's hand-me-downs & gifts  (Read 243515 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: July 11, 2018, 03:27:33 PM »

I donít recognise any of the items as stuff Marie has worn. I may have missed something, though. Which items gave you that feeling?

YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: July 11, 2018, 03:47:21 PM »

I donít recognise any of the items as stuff Marie has worn. I may have missed something, though. Which items gave you that feeling?

The two things I've linked are stuff Mary has worn Smiley I'm sorry, my post wasn't clear.
I don't know, several things. There was something I was looking for because I was almost sure I've seen it previously and it was from a brand Marie often wears, even though I couldn't find a picture of her with that specific item...

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: July 11, 2018, 03:58:47 PM »

If you browse thru the items on that webside, there are off the cuff at least 10 outfits that belong to Mary. I believe there are a couple of bags I recognized as well, but I am not sure. Those bags btw are fantastic. I am actually interested... Confused

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: July 11, 2018, 07:11:29 PM »

These dress :

https://www.instagram.com...amp;taken-by=haberdashcph

And skirt :

https://www.instagram.com...amp;taken-by=haberdashcph

Looks very familiar. I can't find them back, except when I was looking for when she  wore dress  I stumbled upon the skirt (of course I couldn't find it back afterwards...)

I also got Marie vibes from certain things. I'm the worse at associations, but I have that feeling.

haven't seen anything in that store that Marie has worn. The vibe might come because Marie wears a lot of Danish designers. She actually wears them for forever. Mary, wears them 1x or 2x and then they land at Haberdash.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: July 11, 2018, 08:36:21 PM »

I still hope to see the day when a Danish journalist brings the question of "who gets the money from these sales" out into the public sphere.  It's long overdue.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: October 25, 2018, 02:02:12 PM »

This is Mary's, I think : https://www.instagram.com...ig_web_button_share_sheet

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: October 25, 2018, 02:18:47 PM »

I still hope to see the day when a Danish journalist brings the question of "who gets the money from these sales" out into the public sphere.  It's long overdue.

pixicat Star Maybe if she is selling her goods it's the only way she can get money to send home to her family. I mean she could hardly go out and get paying a job, and it's what a lot of people do when they migrate to a wealthy country. Could be she is just being kind to her impoverished family back home. Yes Yes

jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: November 23, 2018, 11:52:04 PM »

Look what turned up at Haberdash. She's literally worn this once! ONCE! Similar dresses by the same designer retail at approx. £1400 on Net-a-porter!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqeymK8H86l/

genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: November 24, 2018, 12:19:58 AM »

Look what turned up at Haberdash. She's literally worn this once! ONCE! Similar dresses by the same designer retail at approx. £1400 on Net-a-porter!

Good find Jessmie!   Star  Haberdash detective!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: November 24, 2018, 12:36:21 AM »

GREAT sleuthing  Star

she's unbelievable, isn't she  Dead

jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #940 on: November 24, 2018, 02:30:49 AM »

I just don't understand how she buys clothes! I am not a big fan of the bell sleeves, but this is a lovely dress overall, and she could have altered the sleeves if she didn't like them. Was the size too small? Was it too big? Was the fabric itchy, which I would totally understand as I have had the same problem.

The point though is that all these issues are very obvious when you try something on, hence my curiosity regarding her thought process when she's buying clothes.

I mean, I think twice before buying something even from H&M! Do I love the item, do I already have something that looks exactly like it, is the size right, is the fabric itchy/soft etc. WHAT on earth is she thinking? £1400 is so much money to spend on a dress that you'll wear just once!
jnozak

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: November 24, 2018, 07:37:42 AM »

I know this is an older post, but I'm just now seeing it. Holy good God, that is one of the ugliest shirts I've ever seen.  Thumb down
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #942 on: November 24, 2018, 03:15:53 PM »

I know this is an older post, but I'm just now seeing it. Holy good God, that is one of the ugliest shirts I've ever seen.  Thumb down

I agree. But it probably had a designer label so she bought it.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: November 24, 2018, 05:21:04 PM »

I just don't understand how she buys clothes! I am not a big fan of the bell sleeves, but this is a lovely dress overall, and she could have altered the sleeves if she didn't like them. Was the size too small? Was it too big? Was the fabric itchy, which I would totally understand as I have had the same problem.

The point though is that all these issues are very obvious when you try something on, hence my curiosity regarding her thought process when she's buying clothes.

I mean, I think twice before buying something even from H&M! Do I love the item, do I already have something that looks exactly like it, is the size right, is the fabric itchy/soft etc. WHAT on earth is she thinking? £1400 is so much money to spend on a dress that you'll wear just once!

Mary doesn't care. She is given freebies and the sells some of them at Haberdash with no one battling an eye because she is the Crown Princess.
And she has the BlackAmex with unlimited funds. Unlimited because even when she overspent her budget (as she regularly does since she's married) there are no sanctions against her.

She is a greedy and arrogant narcissist.

MarieQueenie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #944 on: November 28, 2018, 08:43:24 AM »

I just don't understand how she buys clothes!

I think that the stylist, owner of Heberdash gives her clothes that she buys, for an evening or 2. Not everything, but many clothes are just loans. mary woul not have time to buy everything.Just my opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: