Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma's hand-me-downs & gifts  (Read 235732 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: July 11, 2018, 03:27:33 PM »

I donít recognise any of the items as stuff Marie has worn. I may have missed something, though. Which items gave you that feeling?

YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: July 11, 2018, 03:47:21 PM »

I donít recognise any of the items as stuff Marie has worn. I may have missed something, though. Which items gave you that feeling?

The two things I've linked are stuff Mary has worn Smiley I'm sorry, my post wasn't clear.
I don't know, several things. There was something I was looking for because I was almost sure I've seen it previously and it was from a brand Marie often wears, even though I couldn't find a picture of her with that specific item...

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: July 11, 2018, 03:58:47 PM »

If you browse thru the items on that webside, there are off the cuff at least 10 outfits that belong to Mary. I believe there are a couple of bags I recognized as well, but I am not sure. Those bags btw are fantastic. I am actually interested... Confused

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: July 11, 2018, 07:11:29 PM »

These dress :

https://www.instagram.com...amp;taken-by=haberdashcph

And skirt :

https://www.instagram.com...amp;taken-by=haberdashcph

Looks very familiar. I can't find them back, except when I was looking for when she  wore dress  I stumbled upon the skirt (of course I couldn't find it back afterwards...)

I also got Marie vibes from certain things. I'm the worse at associations, but I have that feeling.

haven't seen anything in that store that Marie has worn. The vibe might come because Marie wears a lot of Danish designers. She actually wears them for forever. Mary, wears them 1x or 2x and then they land at Haberdash.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: July 11, 2018, 08:36:21 PM »

I still hope to see the day when a Danish journalist brings the question of "who gets the money from these sales" out into the public sphere.  It's long overdue.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: