Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - HATS and FASCINATORS  (Read 130222 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: June 19, 2019, 09:54:44 AM »

Her hair reminds me of

Crafts we or many of us did at primary education in NL (so called 'matjes vlechten').
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: June 21, 2019, 03:26:49 PM »

What's good about this hat is Kate's hairstyle while wearing it, especially from this angle.

Yes I love the detail in this hairstyle! Very regal and reminds me of the tiara hair from the Swedish royal family. I don't always like hairnets but one, or a super strong hairspray, would help this hairstyle as I don't like to see loose strands of hair!
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2019, 12:55:36 AM »

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2019, 07:12:05 PM »

I'm growing to like the head bands! I like that it wasn't the same shade as the dress. I also think it gives a bit of polish to the overall look without being too dressy.

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Ktc

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2019, 07:54:24 PM »

I'm growing to like the head bands! I like that it wasn't the same shade as the dress. I also think it gives a bit of polish to the overall look without being too dressy.

I Agree! I think they are a nice change up from the saucers and big potato chip looking hats.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2019, 08:18:22 PM »

I Agree! I think they are a nice change up from the saucers and big potato chip looking hats.

A big hat would've been too much, but the headband is exactly what is needed.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: July 07, 2019, 11:10:14 PM »

I SOOOO prefer a wide brimmed hat to these silly looking headbands and 'fascinators', which are, IMHO, awful!
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: July 08, 2019, 01:22:24 AM »

I SOOOO prefer a wide brimmed hat to these silly looking headbands and 'fascinators', which are, IMHO, awful!

I'm with you on this.  Can't stands fascinators or these headbands Kate's been wearing lately.  However, I saw a post on another forum about this thing on Kate's head and it seems it could actually be a pillbox hat not a headband.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: July 08, 2019, 01:40:43 AM »

I'm with you on this.  Can't stands fascinators or these headbands Kate's been wearing lately.  However, I saw a post on another forum about this thing on Kate's head and it seems it could actually be a pillbox hat not a headband.

With the way her hair is pretty visible above her ears in the back I think she may have taken a pillbox design and had it turned into a headband.
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: July 08, 2019, 01:53:35 AM »

I really like the hair bands she’s been wearing recently however because of the material and that it’s braided it looks like false hair that you picked up from Claire’s when you were 13 going through your emo phase.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: July 08, 2019, 02:20:53 AM »

I really like the hair bands she’s been wearing recently however because of the material and that it’s braided it looks like false hair that you picked up from Claire’s when you were 13 going through your emo phase.
Laugh bounce
EPIC description!!!!!!  Star

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: July 08, 2019, 03:03:30 AM »

With the way her hair is pretty visible above her ears in the back I think she may have taken a pillbox design and had it turned into a headband.

That could be it.  This is, after all, a woman who will wear a shirt back-to-front if the idea takes her fancy.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: July 08, 2019, 04:21:08 AM »

All her pillbox and headband styles look like faux crowns and tiaras to me. She had one at Christmas walk and it reminded me of QEII with one her big tiaras. I thought 'that hat was done with purpose' knowing she would be walking with PG SIL and her BIL.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: July 09, 2019, 12:30:10 AM »

I think it looks way more like QEQM.
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: July 29, 2019, 08:15:31 PM »

Headbands are supertrendy right now,both for summer and Next autumn and winter.I have bought two pairs,one very similar to Kate's,but in an informal style ,and another in a camel tone...But,I don't like Kate's style.She is quite granny-styled...Oh,those matronly,awful floral printed dresses she wears... Dead
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: