Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - HATS and FASCINATORS  (Read 151382 times)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: November 09, 2020, 04:10:43 PM »

Thank you for the retrospect of Kate's Remembrance Sunday hats FC. I had forgotten that Kate can indeed rock a big hat as we see from her 2012 and 2017 looks.

2013 has to go down as her worst one by far - those sausage curls!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: November 09, 2020, 04:22:10 PM »

2017 is my favourite look.

As for this year, I hope the epaulettes are detachable. If not, then that is a waste of a good jacket.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: November 09, 2020, 06:53:02 PM »

Looking at 2018, a nice hat, a good updo and incredibly upright posture are a very effective combination

Cool your jets, everyone
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: November 09, 2020, 07:58:44 PM »

Looking at 2018, a nice hat, a good updo and incredibly upright posture are a very effective combination

2018 always took my breath away. It was the first time I looked at her and saw a future queen, not just a royal's wife.

ETA: Also, she has aged this year. It's not surprising.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: November 10, 2020, 04:15:45 AM »

Thank you for the retrospect of Kate's Remembrance Sunday hats FC. I had forgotten that Kate can indeed rock a big hat as we see from her 2012 and 2017 looks.

2013 has to go down as her worst one by far - those sausage curls!

Along with the hair twirling and smirking.  Angry
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: June 30, 2021, 02:56:32 AM »

For anyone on Instagram, a really fun account @royalfashionpolice is currently running a poll on Kate's hats and fascinators Smiley

It's a fun account, because it profiles every royal woman (even the lesser covered ones) whenever they do an event or an appearance and just gives information on what they're wearing.  And it often runs cool polls like this.

I'm not at all affiliated with this account...I'm not trying to drum up followers  Laugh bounce but I thought people would enjoy seeing all of Kate's hats/fascinators over the years and casting their vote for favorites!
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: June 30, 2021, 03:02:47 AM »

For anyone on Instagram, a really fun account @royalfashionpolice is currently running a poll on Kate's hats and fascinators Smiley

It's a fun account, because it profiles every royal woman (even the lesser covered ones) whenever they do an event or an appearance and just gives information on what they're wearing.  And it often runs cool polls like this.

I'm not at all affiliated with this account...I'm not trying to drum up followers  Laugh bounce but I thought people would enjoy seeing all of Kate's hats/fascinators over the years and casting their vote for favorites!

Thanks for sharing! I didn’t remember a lot of those!
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: June 30, 2021, 03:28:34 AM »

Oh, that was a fun trip down memory lane! Fascinators also look progressively crazier when you see that many in a row. She’s had some great hats though. I love the big wide brim ones especially.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: June 30, 2021, 03:44:33 AM »

Oh, that was a fun trip down memory lane! Fascinators also look progressively crazier when you see that many in a row. She’s had some great hats though. I love the big wide brim ones especially.

There were so many I didn't remember either!  And yes...some bizarre and unfortunate fascinators!     She looks so good in those wider brimmed hats and I hope she starts wearing more of them!
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: June 30, 2021, 03:58:44 AM »

Thanks for sharing! I love looking at the different fashion and how it evolves over the years.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2021, 06:01:49 AM »

I think Kate is very, very pretty. Not striking, but pretty to nearly beautiful.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: June 30, 2021, 08:08:42 AM »

Thanks for sharing Cordy, I still haven't found a suitable hat/tiara site/SM Account since Mad Hattery shut down.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: June 30, 2021, 02:27:09 PM »

I follow that account and its really good! I love all the polls and the level of detail and effort that goes into identifying where pieces of clothing are from.

For the high quality I presumed the owner may be someone on this board, if so, congrats on a fab account!!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: November 14, 2021, 05:21:43 PM »

A new black cat for Remembrance Sunday 2021:

it looks very similar to this one, so I'm assuming it's Lock and Company

Cool your jets, everyone
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: November 14, 2021, 05:45:46 PM »

I like that style a lot don't know if it has a name but it's flattering. Seems softer than the stern coat with epaulets. Her rail thin vertical body would suit softer cuts I hope she goes in that direction. Flowy fabrics typically look good on her.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: