Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - HATS and FASCINATORS  (Read 174688 times)
PruNordstrom

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: March 27, 2022, 06:23:56 AM »

Someone probably does keep track of her wardrobe with notes about when it was last worn to public functions and what the coordinating shoes, jewelry and hats were. There was a person (woman), the wife of a photographer, that used to do that for her. Went on official trips with her. Can't recall her name.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: March 27, 2022, 11:43:16 AM »

The new white hat Catherine wore in Jamaica would look lovely for an Easter Sunday hat.

Yes! Perhaps with a pale blue or pale grey coat

Cool your jets, everyone
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: March 27, 2022, 09:56:16 PM »

The new white hat Catherine wore in Jamaica would look lovely for an Easter Sunday hat.

Yes! Perhaps with a pale blue or pale grey coat

A pale blue coat would look nice on Easter Sunday.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: March 27, 2022, 11:00:06 PM »

Someone probably does keep track of her wardrobe with notes about when it was last worn to public functions and what the coordinating shoes, jewelry and hats were. There was a person (woman), the wife of a photographer, that used to do that for her. Went on official trips with her. Can't recall her name.

Natasha Archer - she and Chris Jackson are married. I think Natasha still works for the Cambridges in some capacity but has two young children so may not travel much (especially since her husband is usually on their tours).
PruNordstrom

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: March 28, 2022, 05:37:55 AM »

^ Yes! That's who I was thinking of. Thanks. I recall seeing photos of her when the group was deplaning and she had lots of lugguage, presuming some was Kate's.

Perhaps she still does co-ordinate the wardrobe but no longer travels with the group. I assume there is always some input on clothes from those higher up in BRF travel co-ordination & those 'suggestions' override whatever initial plans were made.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: March 29, 2022, 03:24:15 PM »

Lock & Co
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: March 29, 2022, 03:41:14 PM »

I wanna love Kate's look today (even if she is cosplaying her MIL circa 1985).

But it feels......off. Everyone else was in sombre colours - navy, green, grey, some jewel tones. The black and the polka dots all seem out of place, and really make her stand out.

Maybe that was the point. I did find it interesting they arrived after C&C, and to great cheers from the crowd.

Was lovely to see the older children there.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: March 29, 2022, 03:44:50 PM »

But it feels......off. Everyone else was in sombre colours - navy, green, grey, some jewel tones. The black and the polka dots all seem out of place, and really make her stand out.

Maybe that was the point. I did find it interesting they arrived after C&C, and to great cheers from the crowd.

It's an interesting look, but feels more Ascot than Remembrance service IMO.

I would have preferred a rewear of one of her dark green St Patrick's Day ensembles, or the lovely navy hat she wore to the Afghanistan War commemoration, matched with a navy coat

Cool your jets, everyone
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Humongous Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: March 29, 2022, 03:47:46 PM »

I would have preferred a rewear of one of her dark green St Patrick's Day ensembles, or the lovely navy hat she wore to the Afghanistan War commemoration, matched with a navy coat

Since she has so many dark green options I wish she had gone that route, as so many did in honor of the color of Philips livery “Edinburgh Green” .

emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: March 29, 2022, 03:57:23 PM »

Agree. Green may have been avoided since HM and Cams both had green, but navy would have been lovely.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: March 29, 2022, 05:48:35 PM »

Agree. Green may have been avoided since HM and Cams both had green, but navy would have been lovely.

A repeat of this lovely hat would have worked well

Cool your jets, everyone
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: March 29, 2022, 11:50:43 PM »

Agree with all of this; commented the same thing on another thread of hers re: a St. Patrick's Day ensemble.  I know she'll always have her outfits discussed, but this does feel a little too attention-getting. Not saying it's intentional, but it's just very bold and eye-catching when maybe it shouldn't be.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: April 15, 2022, 11:42:52 AM »

Easter hat round up, anyone?

2014, in Australia. a nice pale blue hat and matching coat

2017, a rather strange square pillbox hat

A brown bumper in 2018

A repeat of the Australia outfit in 2021

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: April 15, 2022, 11:47:37 AM »

I like my Easter hats to be a bit spring-like and cheerful, so if Kate and her advisors would appreciate my suggestions (and to be honest, who wouldn't) I'd suggest these repeats

Cool your jets, everyone
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: April 15, 2022, 11:07:45 PM »

I like my Easter hats to be a bit spring-like and cheerful, so if Kate and her advisors would appreciate my suggestions (and to be honest, who wouldn't) I'd suggest these repeats

Future Crayon, These are beautiful choices! I especially like the pink hat and the white hat.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: