Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate and/or William's Image: Manipulated and polished  (Read 182761 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: October 13, 2016, 09:56:58 AM »

I really feel for your cousin Principessa! I hope he gets all the support and help he needs, and I am glad he has you in his family Hug.
Do you think Kate could have this also? I feel there must be something to her problems with handclapping etc...

My cousin is a wonderful person! And in general just a regular boy like any other.
First of all my cousin is lucky with his parents Smiley I really have respect how they deal with their son and his issues. Emphasizing on what he can do and see how he can make the best of it (and other family members are following that way of doing). Previously it had been a search for what was going on with him.

I personally don't think Kate has this disorder. I think hers are more a kind of mental problems.
Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: October 13, 2016, 12:20:39 PM »

My cousin is a wonderful person! And in general just a regular boy like any other.
First of all my cousin is lucky with his parents Smiley I really have respect how they deal with their son and his issues. Emphasizing on what he can do and see how he can make the best of it (and other family members are following that way of doing). Previously it had been a search for what was going on with him.

I personally don't think Kate has this disorder. I think hers are more a kind of mental problems.

I think she might have this disorder and also a histrionic personality disorder that would explain her sexual behavior and flashing. But that is only guessing, I dont know her enough, only doctors can tell.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: October 13, 2016, 03:55:41 PM »

She has no disorder she is trying to show off big blue. Pre-engagement Kate could clap.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: October 14, 2016, 12:47:49 AM »

She has no disorder she is trying to show off big blue. Pre-engagement Kate could clap.

But guys, Big Blue is just sooooo heavy.  Poor thing can't help it, the weight throws her coordination off and she has to, simply has to, make sure it's in the pictures so the world can once again know who she is so she doesn't just blend into the background.   Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: