Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's BOOTS  (Read 19198 times)
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2013, 06:27:18 PM »

Thumb up Thumb up
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 07:24:08 AM »

I know we don't have a thread for Kate's pumps, but I thought her love of pumps and wedges needed to be documented too, as it turns out she owns a small fortune in shoes, and I couldn't find a better thread to put it in.

Starting off with yesterday's new Gianvito Rossi pumps:

Some black pumps

Jimmy Choo - 'Georgia' Navy Suede Round Toe Pumps

LK Bennett - The art shoe

Emmy - ?Valerie? brown suede pumps

LK Bennett - The sledge shoe

Russell and Bromley - ?Park Avenue? shoes

L.K.Bennett - 'Harper' Nude Suede Pumps

Jimmy Choo - 'Gilbert' Nude Leather Pumps

L.K. Bennett - 'Sliver' Nude Patent Sandals

Jimmy Choo - 'Vamp' Glitter Platform Sandals

L.K. Bennett - Agata Sandals

Alexander McQueen - Navy Blue Suede Pumps

Gianvito Rossi - Royale Burgundy Suede Pumps

Rupert Sanderson - Malone pumps

Tabitha Simmons 'Dela' Lizard Pumps

Wedges

Stuart Weitzman -  Corkswoon wedge espadrille

Stuart Weitzman - ?Minx? cork-heeled wedge

L.K. Bennett 'Greta' Black Patent Wedges

Pied A Terre - 'Imperia' Wedges

LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 10:50:00 PM »

thanks for putting up the shoe inventory - I love shoes. Blush

When you consider that several of those shoes have four figure price tags - the value of  her shoe wardrobe amounts to what is an annual wage for many people!!

I do not get why she goes for suede so often - it is not really practical and suede gets ratty looking quickly from outdoor wear.

LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2016, 05:54:21 PM »

Only one pair of "patterned" shoes in the whole bunch, the Tabitha Simmons "Dela".  Dull as dirty dishwater.  And nearly every shoe is a 4" heel.  She probably stays bone thin so her feet don't hurt as much in the shoes.
Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2016, 07:44:09 PM »

I love shoes - but I don't like many of the ones Duchess wears.  First off, many of them look like each other!  Secondly, some of those sandals are just downright unattractive.  I like wedges, but none of the ones she has.

Her footgear is the worst!
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2016, 08:17:57 PM »

Nine pairs of black pumps and 7 are suede.  Crazy

While I love shoes and boots and have quite a collection myself (same size for half my life) why does anyone need 7 pairs that are the basically the same?
Why are there no patterns? A pretty patterned shoe can make a solid color dress look great. Even a two tone who add some interest.

I am convinced that she has no clue as to what she already owns. So many shoes and clothes that are nearly identical.  Roll Eyes

Another reason she needs a lady in waiting  - at least part-time to organized and catalog her wardrobe.

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2016, 09:55:31 PM »

Nine pairs of black pumps and 7 are suede.  Crazy

While I love shoes and boots and have quite a collection myself (same size for half my life) why does anyone need 7 pairs that are the basically the same?
Why are there no patterns? A pretty patterned shoe can make a solid color dress look great. Even a two tone who add some interest.

I am convinced that she has no clue as to what she already owns. So many shoes and clothes that are nearly identical.  Roll Eyes

Another reason she needs a lady in waiting  - at least part-time to organized and catalog her wardrobe.

I thinks she knows exactly how many similar clothes/shoes/handbags, etc. It's to fool us plebs that she recycles  Wink

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2016, 10:33:15 PM »

She could fool men, but never any woman, imho. Women tend to really SEE even the smallest difference between two pairs of black pumps.
I mean, we all own at least two pairs of black pumps and tell bf or hubby that the pairs do indeed differ and we NEED them both, don't we?

It's just that we wouldn't buy nine suede pairs in a row or three times the very same nude LK Bennet patent one just because the leather sole had some bruises.
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2016, 02:34:45 PM »

She could fool men, but never any woman, imho. Women tend to really SEE even the smallest difference between two pairs of black pumps.
I mean, we all own at least two pairs of black pumps and tell bf or hubby that the pairs do indeed differ and we NEED them both, don't we?

It's just that we wouldn't buy nine suede pairs in a row or three times the very same nude LK Bennet patent one just because the leather sole had some bruises.

I agree. I have an extensive collection of shoes but the only repeat I have happened because it was my favorite pair and it was completely destroying my feet by the end.
It's not like she actually need so many shoes because she can only pair them with very specific clothes (being so similar she can wear any pair) and also it's not like she does so much work and wears them so often (we now that pumps are not par of her 'private' look) that they break and needs a new pair every couple of months
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2016, 09:48:09 AM »

thanks for putting up the shoe inventory - I love shoes. Blush

When you consider that several of those shoes have four figure price tags - the value of  her shoe wardrobe amounts to what is an annual wage for many people!!

I do not get why she goes for suede so often - it is not really practical and suede gets ratty looking quickly from outdoor wear.

Never mind practical - like she'd walk more than 20 feet in a pair anyway
And ratty - that's really only the suede boots because she does actually walk in them for more than 20 feet.
Otherwise - who'd notice anyway: with her overwhelming charisma and stunning hair and sparkling wit, nobody would give a second look to her feet (NOT).

But to answer your question - suede does take on the shape of one's foot more readily than leather. Maybe she finds them more comfortable. She certainly seems to wear her boots well beyond the comfy stage 

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2016, 01:03:30 PM »

IAMDiana's shoe collection is FUGLY!!! 

*sorry if that offends anyone...

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Katestolemyname

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2016, 11:28:42 PM »

What boobs?  Crazy
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2016, 06:19:11 AM »

^  A non sequitur?

NOUN
a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2016, 09:19:12 AM »

------Pru - I am wondering myself. Misreading boots perhaps?
But as a non sequitur it would be brilliant....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2016, 01:54:07 AM »

Updating the boots/shoes.

The canoe-rowing western suede boots;  the heavy leather rain-forest boots.

The practical footwear worn in Canada 2016.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: