Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's BOOTS  (Read 19227 times)
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2016, 01:58:49 AM »

The shoes that were not the usual super-slim high-heels
in shades of beige. Both unusual choices for the wearer.
Surprise. Practical on uneven pavement too.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2016, 04:25:17 PM »

The shoes that were not the usual super-slim high-heels
in shades of beige. Both unusual choices for the wearer.
Surprise. Practical on uneven pavement too.

I still can't believe she actually wore lower heels with a chunkier heel and a bit of character.  I really like both pairs of these.  I'm sure they've been hurled into the back of a closet never to be seen again (unless she trots them out on a shopping day or something)
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2016, 10:35:19 PM »

I'm a shoe person, but I would never gravitate towards either of those pair.  But, it was good to see Kate wear something different from her usual BORING style!  So that's good!  I'd like to see her wear something really unique - and with her clothing budget, why doesn't she?Huh?
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2016, 01:39:54 AM »

I'm a shoe person, but I would never gravitate towards either of those pair.  But, it was good to see Kate wear something different from her usual BORING style!  So that's good!  I'd like to see her wear something really unique - and with her clothing budget, why doesn't she?Huh?

Because she is not a unique individual.  She has modelled herself repeatedly throughout her life to fit into the social strata she is aiming for.  There are thousands, millions of women around the world with more style in the nail on their pinky toe than Kate has in her entire being.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: