Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions 2013/2014/2015 Parts Two and Three :D  (Read 83699 times)
FutureDuchessOfSussex2015
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« on: November 26, 2013, 11:45:02 PM »

Smiley Grin  Kitty Cat Dog  Rtfm King King King Connie Connie Curtsey Curtsey Flowers Swoon Swoon Swoon Blush Cute Nerves

Continue posting your predictions for the rest of 2013 and into 2014, and/or 2015

I predict that Pr. Harry will break up with Cressida when he gets back from the South Pole. In July 2014, he will start dating a foreign woman by the name of me Laugh bounce Laughing and by 2016, we will be married. I would like to see him with a kid by 2017 or 2018. Kate and Wills will divorce around that time.... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Cute Cute Hug Hug Crap Spiteful Sweating
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 06:20:32 PM »

Always a great thread for the end of the year.

Spain-JC sees the light and joins Bea, Albert, and Jean at the royal retirement planned community. (Those brochures finally wore him down.)
          Felipe is invested in a low key ceremony which is identical to his father's.
          Orange is the new black for Inaki, but not Cristina. Roll Eyes
           Leonor and Sofia continue their reign as Europe's best dressed/behaved princesses. 

Netherlands-Bernhard recovers and the family finally gets a year without any sad events. Smiley
Sweden-Estelle will get a new sibling.
             Maddie continues the hair bow tradition with her baby.
              C-P continues his love affair with reptiles.
Norway-?Huh??? Anything goes right now.
Belgium-Phillipe and Mathilde enjoy a year of popularity. Elisabeth gets braces.
             Beautiful color coordinated family photos are released.
              Albert finally acknowledges Delphine.
Monaco-Charlene and Albert get a visit from the stork.
Denmark-Staff report that the new royal portrait drips blood, sends an icy chill down their backs and "growls" anytime they're in the room.
               Prince Henrik joins "Celebrity Fit Club."

UK-Zara's baby begins riding lessons at 6 months.
       Will and Kate move to full time royal list. Harry continues with Army and stays part time. Continues romance with Cressida.
      Stork sighted heading toward the UK after a stop in Monaco.
      While on a state visit to the UK, Queen Letizia takes Lady Louise out for "lunch and shopping." Louise comes home with a new stylish wardrobe. Jumping
Luxembourg- All is quiet on the engagement and wedding fronts. House of Satan rejoices as it acquires more souls um...patrons.
                    Stork seen circling above Lux city.
                     Claire and Felix appear on House Hunters International.
Lichtenstein-No change from the previous no change predictions.
Morocco and Gulf States-Peace, prosperity and an end to child labor, honor killings etc....(Fingers crossed.)_
Jordan-Beautiful color coordinated family photos are released. Nation discovers huge oil reserve.  CP Hussein joins an American fraternity and his pledge name is Flounder. 
Japan-Nahurito, Masako, and Aiko stage a revolution against the IHA using their cellos, violins and bows as weapons. Aiko overcomes staff with sumo moves.

And finally...Europeans develop an intense interest in all things Cincinnati as AD Kathleen embarks on her one woman campaign to "change" Europe.

Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 06:31:17 PM »

Ooh! I want to play!

*Channeling my inner stage psychic*

A York Princess will marry, but not the one you are thinking of....

A second baby for the happy Cambridge couple but public appearances start getting so frosty that even the Daily Mail notices something's awry...

Prince Philip's age and ill health catches up with him. The queen is badly affected and abdication rumours start flying around...

The Earl and Countess of Wessex get upgraded to the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh...

Mary and Fred DO NOT get divorced...

A third child for the Schacks...

Monaco finally figures out who's going to inherit after Albert. No baby for Charlene, who seems increasingly confident in her royal duties...

No sibling for Estelle, but Madde gets pregnant with baby no. 2 super-fast

A new scandal involving Fergie

Pippa does a reality show.

Harry trades Cress for a younger, posher blonde.

...And those Dishers with red front doors or black and white cats may be lucky toooooo...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 06:32:39 PM »

Denmark:  Fred will continue to deteriorate physically and mentally.  Mosh will continue to camera-whore.  Jokke and Marie will continue to quietly do their jobs.  Marge will continue with her delusions.  

TEEF and Gustav will still not marry.

Greece:  Tatters and Nik will play prince and princess in a country that doesn't want them.  Theo will hang on to that acting dream.

Luxembourg:  Stephanie will continue to hide behind blankets, avoid grooming, and might work one or two times next year.  Claire and Tessy will pick up the slack.

Norway:  MM might eventually reappear for a celebrity-studded photo appearance. Ari Behn and She Talks to Angels will continue to be weird.

NL:  Maxima will buy 200 new turbans for the new year.  

Sweden:  Madde will have her baby.  Snakey will continue to be a whore.  CG and CP will continue to act like douchebags.  Silvia might get another face lift.  

UK:  Will and Kate will still bore the hell out of me.  Harry will continue to act like a child.  

Spain: Hopefully, I&C will finally be brought to trial and will have the book thrown at them.  JC will still not step down, even though he should.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 06:44:04 PM »

Forgot to add:
   CP Mary of Denmark will see a sudden and dramatic upswing in popularity. Credit is given to an ingenious and creative gentleman from the UK. Little is known about him except that he has lived abroad and enjoys eating custard from a tin.  Secret
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 07:05:00 PM »

My predictions for the upcoming year:

1. CP marries his Snakegirl. She becomes a duchess and all hell breaks loose.

2. Vic & Dan announce another pregnancy. It's twins!

3. Zitaleen and Imbred make baby number two (or three?).

4. Mosh & Fred continue to be unhappily married.

5. JC steps down/dies.

6. Prince Philip passes away. Sad

7. Harry and Pippa get engaged (but not to each other!)

8. Kate continues to fiddle with her hair and flash the birth channel in public.

9. I seduce Hotkon..er..uhm, Haakon and MM get divorced.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 07:27:07 PM »

My predictions for the upcoming year:

1. CP marries his Snakegirl. She becomes a duchess and all hell breaks loose.

2. Vic & Dan announce another pregnancy. It's twins!

3. Zitaleen and Imbred make baby number two (or three?).

4. Mosh & Fred continue to be unhappily married.

5. JC steps down/dies.

6. Prince Philip passes away. Sad

7. Harry and Pippa get engaged (but not to each other!)

8. Kate continues to fiddle with her hair and flash the birth channel in public.

9. I seduce Hotkon..er..uhm, Haakon and MM get divorced.

Get on the line dear!!  Tongue

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 07:52:48 PM »

Norway:
- MM and Haakon separate, she goes to US and enjoy partylife in NY; Haakon marries a pretty and intelligent lady from RD

-ML and Ari's daughters are bridesmaids with angels costumes

Sweden:
-Madeleine has her first baby in February, Victoria announces her second pregnancy right after this and when she gives birth, then Madeleine is pregnant with number 2

-CP and Snakey break up, she is tired of waiting for the ring because of all these new babies/christenings and now wants to catch Haakon

UK:
-Beatrice get married, Eugenie wears a crazy hat and tales her new beau at the ceremony. Kate suffers another "wardrobe malfunction" during the official pictures

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 07:59:43 PM »

I'm expecting Hotkon is going to be especially busy keeping his ladies happy. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 08:08:57 PM »

Okay, I normally don't play, 'cause I'm not good in predictions, but here goes my try  Secret

Denmark
Daisy & Dame - reduce their appearances and enjoy their pre-retirement life
Yrma - will have at least 3-4 go's at the US, she won't give up to make a name over there, and by this neglect her Danish patronage, rag mags will mention it.
Fred - will be even more sportive than last year, and firm his name as "Sportif Prins" and leight weight
Marie - will continue her diligence in working her patronages at home, and will be successful in several international acknowledged trips.
Joachim - will take over a couple more patronages from either Henrik, or Daisy, and work steadily; also another baby for the Schacks.
Slurpsons - Pa will get some kind of official recognition in Denmark, and stay there for good

Sweden
Silvia - will see the light - finally - and start to age naturally
Vic & Dan - will try to get pregnant again, and succeed toward the end of the year
Idiot & Snake - will get engaged, and marry strangely fast

Monaco
Charlene - will successfully represent her patronages, and we will hear a speech in French
Al & Char - get pregnant by mid/end year
Caroline - will throw a hiss-fit! Andrea/the other hoodlum will throw a tantrum as well
Charlotte - will not marry the old geezer, but be a single mom and find happiness with someone else

Spain
JC - more scandals will get public, and he steps down
Flip & Leti - will be the 3rd CPCouple to ascend

Luxembourg
Clair - will get pregnant
MT - will loose some weight (health concerns)
Blanket - will be blanket and appear here and there

Greece
Nik & Tat - will get pregnant

England
Philip - will survive this year
Baldie & Boring - will be work as much/little as they did this year
Pippa - gets married

Norway
Haakon & MM - will not divorce, but be even more happier
Ari & Angel wing - will move back to Norway, because they cannot afford their life-style in England. Another book is published
Harald & Sonja - will continue to work like last year

Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 11:29:15 PM »

Forgot to add:
   CP Mary of Denmark will see a sudden and dramatic upswing in popularity. Credit is given to an ingenious and creative gentleman from the UK. Little is known about him except that he has lived abroad and enjoys eating custard from a tin.  Secret

He sounds fabulous and has finally succeeded in showing people the truth.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
rsfc149

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 11:56:12 PM »

Spain: No King Felipe in 2014, but Juan Carlos is getting sicker and sicker

Denmark: Marie and Joachim are done with kids
             No Australia-Tour this year for F and M

Sweden: Madeleine's daughter will be born in Sweden but they all go back to New York after a couple of months
             Victoria is pregnant at the end of the year
             No engagement of CP and Sofia, but they stay together

Britain: Second pregnancy for Kate

http://princesseslives.blogspot.com/

- "All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point."
- "A moo point?"
- "Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo!"

http://la-vie-gourmande.blogspot.de
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 12:48:42 AM »

Forgot to add:

He sounds fabulous and has finally succeeded in showing people the truth.
Star Beer Skoal!!!!
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 03:07:53 AM »

Star for EVERYONE of you!!!!!!
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 04:29:10 AM »

Spain: Felipe becomes the new king, either from JC death or abdication, I don't know.
Inaki goes to jail, Cristina is absolutely safe, and they get a divorce

Sweden: Madde surprises all by having not one girl, but two. Chris will be one of the most proud royal parents, second only to Wax and that will warm over the swedes.
CP&Snakey break up, and she marries a rich old guy a few months later.
Vic&Dan announce a pregnancy by the end of the year, another girl

Monaco: Charlotte gets engaged to Gal by september.
Charlene doesn't get pregnant.
Pierre also gets engaged.
Pauline goes back to the circus.

Denmark: Fred's (alcohol, drugs, depression or whatever he has) issues get know by the public.
Mary will play the supportive & worried wife and get more support from the public than Fred.
Daisy will give Marie all of her jewelery to avoid Mary getting them in case she dies.
The scary portraits will become a yearly tradition to keep the danish monarchy in the map

UK: Billy will become more involved in royal duties.
Waity will be.. waity, have at least 3 more marilyn moments, and no spare this year.
Bea will become more an more liked by the public, making people forget who her parents are and will get engaged to Dave.
Andy&Fergie marry again.
Phillip lives at least until he is 94, but has major health issues by the second part of the year.
Sophie wins a poll of the most liked member of the RF. Kate gets 5th place.
Anne wears clothes she kept since she was in her 20'
We finally learn that Cressida is actually Eugenie's girlfriend and not Harry's  Secret

Netherlands: finally a happy year for everybody.
Maxima starts wearing neon wigs, mainly pink
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: