Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie & Joachim interviewed @ Schackenborg  (Read 10448 times)
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 09:19:46 AM »

Marie and Joachim appear to live in a comfortable home where decor is not the major concern.
That could make for a relaxed family.  Thumb up

The decor is homely, sweet and shows Marie's touch.

For me, pale blue, red, pink and purple together does not appeal at all.
Quite a bit of the palace I love, however. 
The exterior is lovely.  I also warm to the blue tiled fireplace and much of the wooden furniture.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 11:43:53 AM »

Comparing the activities of the Shacks and the Derfs over the year makes me feel like I am watching some odd reality show entitled Denmark's Next Monarch. I can see it now...a big huge scandal hits the show when it is revealed that Mary was caught lip synching her final speech in Danish thanks to a track she forced Izzy to do for her in order to hide her inability to speak the language.
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 10:59:34 AM »

Star Kiki, for  making me laugh.

Mary is so pretentious compared to Marie....Impossible not to like Marie.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 12:34:05 PM »

Oh God Kiki wouldn't a Schack-off at 20 paces be grand!
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 01:03:00 PM »

Yes, Kiki, I have the same feeling, something will happen, Jokke any Marie will take over, what is more, they are being prepared for it nowadays (together with the public).
I can imagine, however, how furious Mosh is about it, and she must be a dangerous conspirator, the type of person who likes pulling the strings in the background, it's for sure. That's why I visualize a vicious fight, but the in-laws are clearly on the other side.
The clown couple may have got an ultimatum to arrange their unresolved conflicts or at least to put on a united front, the results of which could be seen during the last two visits (Australia and Mexico) however fake efforts they were. Maybe they go through counselling and psychotherapy as well.
Jokke and Marie are much more natural and suited for the job though.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 04:52:21 PM »

Yes, Kiki, I have the same feeling, something will happen, Jokke any Marie will take over, what is more, they are being prepared for it nowadays (together with the public).
I can imagine, however, how furious Mosh is about it, and she must be a dangerous conspirator, the type of person who likes pulling the strings in the background, it's for sure. That's why I visualize a vicious fight, but the in-laws are clearly on the other side.
The clown couple may have got an ultimatum to arrange their unresolved conflicts or at least to put on a united front, the results of which could be seen during the last two visits (Australia and Mexico) however fake efforts they were. Maybe they go through counselling and psychotherapy as well.
Jokke and Marie are much more natural and suited for the job though.

Sounds lovely---But no way will Joachim & Marie step into the Crown title.                Regardless what Fred does, they have four children for that role with the Icon ALWAYS the Mother of the four.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: