Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate in a TIARA  (Read 106639 times)
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 03:37:26 AM »

She needs to learn how to wear a tiara (with an up do), even mary could show her  Crap
I like her make up today, but I'm so irrationally disappointed about the tiara wearing Cry
Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 04:05:21 AM »

Why are Tanna's pictures so bad. There is not one that shows the whole head...every pic is cut off.

Guess Tanna got the call from Carole at the last minute!

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ll-Buckingham-Palace.html
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 04:05:38 AM »

Wonder why no photos are being released?
Dangereuse

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 04:09:40 AM »

And still no royal family order of QEII.  Queen Mary got one from Victoria when she married in, and she was also a granddaughter in-law (wife of the heir to the heir).
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 04:22:12 AM »

I hate to say this but there's one ugly duckling that didn't turn into a swan. No matter how much money you throw at her, she simply does not look like a princess. She's got no charisma whatsoever. She's tall, has access to fabulous evening gowns and even more fabulous jewellery, she is already over 30 and a mother of a son... then why does she look like the unremarkable wallflower of a girl entering Sunday school, whose grandmother has done her hair?! Or would if she wouldn't look so haggard and much older than she is. Come on Kate, cut the cord already, grow up to be a woman and eat a big plate of food!! You can be tall but that doesn't do you anything if you cannot grow a spine. Jeez... Even Fergie looked more regal in her heyday... There, I said it..  Secret

fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 04:31:31 AM »

She needs to learn how to wear a tiara (with an up do), even mary could show her  Crap
I like her make up today, but I'm so irrationally disappointed about the tiara wearing Cry

oh QueenEM there's a lot of photoshop on her face.... look here where I made a post about her without photosho Nerves

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 05:51:37 AM »

That tiara needs a big undo.  The way Serena Linley wore it is perfect, IMO.
You don't think her hair is too big for it?  Thinking It looks like they imported a hair stylist from Dallas circa 1985 for her wedding day.

I just read over at TRF that Serena had planned on wearing the big Politmore Tiara on her wedding day, but it BROKE! Yikes The Lotus Flower was substituted for her wedding. I could see the hairstyle working with a taller tiara.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:04:39 AM by TLLK » Logged
Leisel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 06:30:33 AM »

Waity's long hair got me thinking. WHY does she always have it down? Many of us think she has a young school girl's hair style when it is always down or half way pulled back. Does Waity struggle with the idea that she is 5 1/2 months OLDER than Willy and this is her way of subconsciously looking or feeling younger than her actual age?  Thinking Banana jump She fails miserably since her stringy hair adds years to her face. In that case we may be seeing this hairstyle well into her 60's. Oh yay. I can hardly wait.  Blink
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 06:35:23 AM »

So disappointed to see Margaret's tiara on Kate's empty head.    I'd rather it had been sold along with the Poltimore tiara than seeing Kate wearing it.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 06:46:53 AM »

Well, now we know where the budget went for the Winter Whites Gala.  Whistle

Also now know why the hair was rejuventated, clipped, glossed, colored and supplemented recently. 

The girl just can't study any pictures of modern women wearing a tiara (including beauty contestants)?

Fugly, fugly, hair style for any tiara including Barbie Halloween costume models.

Guess the hair stylist wasn't paid enough to advise Kannot how to wear head jewelry.

The hair says little girl birthday party not mature woman representing her country.

Bet she slouched all night long too. It makes the boobs look smaller and imitates the immature emaciated runway models. Meh. What a waste. Snore

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Cleo12
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2013, 07:11:27 AM »

I agree -- she looks like a high school girl going to her prom.  I guess you can't change what a personality is.  Being a commoner is not the issue -- other royals have also been commoners, but look much better when they go out.  She is a bar girl who got lucky.  She will never be equal to the job of being Willie's consort.  It's not in her.  Her mother didn't send her to a finishing school because it wouldn't have made any difference.  She's a good time gal that Willie had fun with, but never should have married. 
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2013, 07:24:22 AM »

I hate to say this but there's one ugly duckling that didn't turn into a swan. No matter how much money you throw at her, she simply does not look like a princess. She's got no charisma whatsoever. She's tall, has access to fabulous evening gowns and even more fabulous jewellery, she is already over 30 and a mother of a son... then why does she look like the unremarkable wallflower of a girl entering Sunday school, whose grandmother has done her hair?! Or would if she wouldn't look so haggard and much older than she is. Come on Kate, cut the cord already, grow up to be a woman and eat a big plate of food!! You can be tall but that doesn't do you anything if you cannot grow a spine. Jeez... Even Fergie looked more regal in her heyday... There, I said it..  Secret

You said it... and I totally agree.  Star

Take your pedopologies elsewhere
missthing

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2013, 08:01:44 AM »

I don't think it's horrible, but it's hard to tell, I need to see a good full picture of it on her to decide.
DishRoyale

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2013, 09:25:23 AM »

She was cowering under that tiara. That's a frightened, deeply anxious look on her face. Why? Why couldn't she RISE TO THE OCCASION?

If Her Majesty was so kind as to lend you a tiara that once belonged to her mother and her sister, a deep, solemn message is implied there. It's a test. "I consider you one of us now. You are dear. I will remember my mother and my sister when you wear this. Wear it well." In other words, RISE TO THE OCCASION. SHOW GRATITUDE AND PRIVILEGE BY WEARING IT WITH CONFIDENCE. As soon as you see the Queen, curtsy in such a way that you are deeply honoured by her generous gesture. Make her proud that she lent it to you, that YOU DESERVE IT. It will form a quiet bond and understanding. These are ancient, medieval sentiments, but they are still practised in the court of Elizabeth II (even more so when the Queen Mum was still alive).

Likewise, when her father-in-law gifted her with that ruby and diamond necklace, Kate ruined it by covering it with her hair and by slouching. This is ingratitude. If you were Charles, would you be motivated to ever give her high jewellery again? No. So it all goes to Camilla. Or Harry's future wife. No more jewellery for Kate; plates from Zara Home will do.

The Queen herself said that Kate lacks polish. I agree with cleo12 -- it's just not in her, even if you sent her to finishing school. And I suspect that the reason she refuses to refine herself is because in her mind it's her tarty, low-class, doormat, undignified, bimbo self that snagged William in the first place -- and to go the other way is to lose William. The trouble is, as William grows into his role and exposes himself to more and more sophisticated, worldly types, he will inevitably become more sophisticated himself and will outgrow the stupid bubble he and Kate have made for each other since Uni. Right now the only thing that is keeping their marriage together is the Middleton family togetherness rah rah rah act that still seems to appeal to William....... until the day comes that it no longer does.  Secret
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2013, 10:07:18 AM »

I am outraged. The Lotus flower tiara?Huh? My favorite??? WTH?Huh? Sob, they have so many insignificant tiaras, why did the Queen allow that, that.. girl to wear the Lotus flower?Huh? Schluchz, it was my precious, minnnneeeeeeee sob uncontrollably.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: