Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim & Marie - the couple  (Read 51624 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2013, 05:08:09 AM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 05:19:02 AM »

because they look always happy together  Smiley

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 05:25:07 AM »

because they look always happy together  Smiley

Yes they do! Star

She has some fashion mishaps, but for the most part, she always looks feminine and comfortable in her own skin :thumb: 
violeteyes

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 09:05:48 AM »

They are a lovely couple and seem very relaxed with one another. Fred and Mary really are a stark contrast - so staged, and Fred never looks at Mary the way Joachim does towards Marie.
Also the recent shots of Joachim and Marie in their home with the recent shots of Mary in the palace are also very different. Joachim and Marie are once again very relaxed. Mary on the other hand (!) - and those silly comments she makes about sleeping close together etc I mean, really!  
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 09:46:51 AM »

They are a lovely couple and seem very relaxed with one another. Fred and Mary really are a stark contrast - so staged, and Fred never looks at Mary the way Joachim does towards Marie.
Also the recent shots of Joachim and Marie in their home with the recent shots of Mary in the palace are also very different. Joachim and Marie are once again very relaxed. Mary on the other hand (!) - and those silly comments she makes about sleeping close together etc I mean, really!  

ITA - well, Jokke needed two goes to be that happy. If you compare Alex to Marie ... they have nothing in common, really. So well, same might be true for Frodo
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 11:03:55 AM »

Star ITA, and it's lovely to see.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 11:06:54 AM »

Marie has a lovely figure.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »

I have to agree these two look happy together, and that is the difference. Mary and Fred do look staged, especially Mary. It's so nauseating to watch  Dead
Maluna

Baby Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 01:32:33 PM »

They look so lovely together. Always so happy and relaxed, and the love between Them shines right through  Jumping  - Big brother Frodo cold learn from that, but I guess he'll have to change the one to look happy with, before that's possible....  Halo

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 05:47:31 PM »

ITA - well, Jokke needed two goes to be that happy. If you compare Alex to Marie ... they have nothing in common, really. So well, same might be true for Frodo

Funny - I actually think Alex and Marie are quite alike in many ways They're both small brunettes, both good at languages, both have a good working morale (as princesses), both come from (seemingly) quite tightknit families that stay in the background, both have a tendency to dress rather boringly/semi-tackily/too sweet, especially when not working. Both seem to be quite good mothers too - and they are both dealing with each other with respect and friendliness. Lots of things can be said about Joachim - but he seems to have luck with love IMO. Probably more luck the second time but his taste certainly hasn't changed much IMO. Marie is obviously a lot less bossy and ambitious than Alex - which is probably why she and Joachim work so well Cool
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 07:41:47 AM »

I love the vibe I get from J&M.
It feels like they are saying "I love and support us."
Rather than a one-sided, "I love and support you." or "I love and support myself."

J&M look and act committed to each other.
F&M look and act committed to ____________.

Fill in the blank.  I'll start ... a very pampered lifestyle ...
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »

Funny - I actually think Alex and Marie are quite alike in many ways They're both small brunettes, both good at languages, both have a good working morale (as princesses), both come from (seemingly) quite tightknit families that stay in the background, both have a tendency to dress rather boringly/semi-tackily/too sweet, especially when not working. Both seem to be quite good mothers too - and they are both dealing with each other with respect and friendliness. Lots of things can be said about Joachim - but he seems to have luck with love IMO. Probably more luck the second time but his taste certainly hasn't changed much IMO. Marie is obviously a lot less bossy and ambitious than Alex - which is probably why she and Joachim work so well Cool

You are right there. I think the biggest difference is that Alex is an alpha animal and Marie isn't :D.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 07:14:35 PM »

I agree - to some extend. I think Marie is very happy being 'the wife of her husband' but they have also both said that she is fully capable of speaking her mind. IIRC, they referred to it as her 'latin temperament'.

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »

I love the vibe I get from J&M.
It feels like they are saying "I love and support us."
Rather than a one-sided, "I love and support you." or "I love and support myself."

J&M look and act committed to each other.
F&M look and act committed to ____________.

Fill in the blank.  I'll start ... a very pampered lifestyle ...

Star  Thumb up

Well, I'll try... 
F&M look and act committed to Prada & blonde bimbos.  Halo

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 08:57:25 AM »

You are right there. I think the biggest difference is that Alex is an alpha animal and Marie isn't :D.

I think Alex and Jokke may have both been "right fighters" meaning in any argument or disagreement they ever had both were determined to win and be the one who was right. Marie's personality seems better suited to Jokke since I think he can be a bit of a pompous ass sometimes. I know there were pictures awhile ago when he was having one of his tantrums at the racetrack and Marie had this "I know,I know he is acting like an ass" look on her face. I sense that she is very sweet and affectionate but doesn't let Jokke stomp all over her. He seems the sort that needs a lot of ego stroking and Marie knows how to do that and in turn he is equally complimentary to her. It wouldn't surprise me if either her father or one of her step fathers has a similar temperament so she learned how to deal with a man like that while not being his doormat. Marie knows how to get her way with him/resolve conflict.

This interview http://youtu.be/6Z7HQS7XsPI show how different these two are compared to Mosh and Fred.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: