Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim & Marie - the couple  (Read 51601 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 10:40:03 AM »

There is one glaring similarity between Alex and Marie. They are both confident, self-assured women. Neither of them seem insecure and both appear comfortable in their skin.

IMO.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
violeteyes

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 10:50:31 AM »

What an impressive interview! Thanks for posting Kiki. They are both very much in sync and very natural toward one another and the interviewer. They are also honest about the realities of a relationship and in particular about Joachim being divorced. Marie is lovely - unlike her sister in law she doesnt carry on about redecorating the house, and I loved her comment about skiing - saying its ok that she cant ski in Denmark. Lovely lady, lovely couple.
What a contrast to the staged performances of F & M.
Do you think they had to have 13 takes for this interview? I think not.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 04:31:21 PM »

Is it me or Jokke dyes his hairs? In some pics his hairs are reddish brown, then in others pics light brown and in other seeweed green....
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 04:48:16 PM »

Is it me or Jokke dyes his hairs? In some pics his hairs are reddish brown, then in others pics light brown and in other seeweed green....

Perhaps he has "mood" hair, like the rings famous in the 80s.
The courtiers can tell his moods by looking at his hair.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 05:10:42 PM »

What an impressive interview! Thanks for posting Kiki. They are both very much in sync and very natural toward one another and the interviewer. They are also honest about the realities of a relationship and in particular about Joachim being divorced. Marie is lovely - unlike her sister in law she doesnt carry on about redecorating the house, and I loved her comment about skiing - saying its ok that she cant ski in Denmark. Lovely lady, lovely couple.
ITA.
Lovely interview.
Marie comes off as very likable and very confident.Jokke is softer when he is with Marie, she brings out the best in him as it should be. I also like how he described her character- strong-willed & strong minded  but also soft & tender.She also describes his personality -a good man, patient, a bit stubborn,extremely kind- it's good to know that side of him as he does not strike me as kind judging from what we hear and of course from how harsh he looks in pictures.
One can see that they are not in competition with each other in their relationship as perhaps opposed to his relationship with Alex who has been aptly described here as having an alpha personality..

When Fred was asked to describe Mary at the engagement, he said Mary is the woman sitting next to me. Blink Crazy
He has also said in other interviews that she criticizes him, they compete in activities. Their interviews don't give the positive vibe like I got from M&J, overall, their(M&F) relationship doesn't sound like a friendship nor does it engender warm feelings in the viewer.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 05:22:09 PM »

When Fred was asked to describe Mary at the engagement, he said Mary is the woman sitting next to me. Blink Crazy
He has also said in other interviews that she criticizes him, they compete in activities. Their interviews don't give the positive vibe like I got from M&J, overall, their(M&F) relationship doesn't sound like a friendship nor does it engender warm feelings in the viewer.

Well, I am not a great fan of Mares but Frodo is very inarticulate, you can't expect much of him. Plus - he is very lazy, she has realized what is expected of them, so she is doing more than him. If both of them had his work ethic, Denmark might already be a republic.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 05:25:27 PM »

ITA.
Lovely interview.
Marie comes off as very likable and very confident.Jokke is softer when he is with Marie, she brings out the best in him as it should be. I also like how he described her character- strong-willed & strong minded  but also soft & tender.She also describes his personality -a good man, patient, a bit stubborn,extremely kind- it's good to know that side of him as he does not strike me as kind judging from what we hear and of course from how harsh he looks in pictures.
One can see that they are not in competition with each other in their relationship as perhaps opposed to his relationship with Alex who has been aptly described here as having an alpha personality..

Psssttt....They may hear you Jazzy, don't be surprised if their next interview they will do like J and M did  Grin

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 05:38:04 PM »

ITA.
Lovely interview.

Psssttt....They may hear you Jazzy, don't be surprised if their next interview they will do like J and M did  Grin

It started with:
Frederik: A description. It is almost like when applying for a job, isn't it? It could have been a good personal question, but also Mary as we all have seen her, well, she is the person sitting next to me. It is simply difficult to put it in words, she is just lovely and ...
They have tried it all in their interviews- photos of them laying in each others arms on the rooftop Roll Eyes, taking boat tours etc. It just doesn't work.Too much tension between them.

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 06:05:03 PM »

ITA.
Lovely interview.
Marie comes off as very likable and very confident.Jokke is softer when he is with Marie, she brings out the best in him as it should be. I also like how he described her character- strong-willed & strong minded  but also soft & tender.She also describes his personality -a good man, patient, a bit stubborn,extremely kind- it's good to know that side of him as he does not strike me as kind judging from what we hear and of course from how harsh he looks in pictures.

It started with:
Frederik: A description. It is almost like when applying for a job, isn't it? It could have been a good personal question, but also Mary as we all have seen her, well, she is the person sitting next to me. It is simply difficult to put it in words, she is just lovely and ...
They have tried it all in their interviews- photos of them laying in each others arms on the rooftop Roll Eyes, taking boat tours etc. It just doesn't work.Too much tension between them.

So true, and I also remember a poster here posted two GIF.soups showing J-M and F-M body language during their interviews, Sooo.... different.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 01:06:39 AM »

nice and funny

Marie speakig Danish throughout her first Danish interview

http://youtu.be/DN-BRvpr2T4

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 01:45:47 AM »

This interview http://youtu.be/6Z7HQS7XsPI show how different these two are compared to Mosh and Fred.
Thanks, Kiki--what a charming interview. I hope they always remain as content with each other as they are here Thumb up  Also, loooooooved the interviewer's subtle dig at Frodo when she asked Jokke to describe "the woman sitting next to you" Laugh bounce
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 01:53:43 AM »

nice and funny

That video has my favorite moment between those two around 4:24. Marie is attempting to say Hernik's name and she gets them out of order then says,"Merde!" Which is French for "shit." Their reaction is so cute and funny.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2013, 04:17:09 AM »

nice and funny

That video has my favorite moment between those two around 4:24. Marie is attempting to say Hernik's name and she gets them out of order then says,"Merde!" Which is French for "shit." Their reaction is so cute and funny.

very true, I think many of us have seen it already, but I had to post it again for the same reason you mentioned above  Grin and what so cute is that the whole crew seems to have a good belly laugh as well.

And it is very sweet, how at 8:37 Joachim is praising her speaking Danish, and is visibly proud of Marie  Cute
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:27:34 AM by PeDe » Logged

violeteyes

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 07:04:52 AM »

ITA.
Lovely interview.
Marie comes off as very likable and very confident.Jokke is softer when he is with Marie, she brings out the best in him as it should be. I also like how he described her character- strong-willed & strong minded  but also soft & tender.She also describes his personality -a good man, patient, a bit stubborn,extremely kind- it's good to know that side of him as he does not strike me as kind judging from what we hear and of course from how harsh he looks in pictures.

It started with:

So true, and I also remember a poster here posted two GIF.soups showing J-M and F-M body language during their interviews, Sooo.... different.

They are not words of a man in love with the woman he is going to marry.
IMO it was clearly arranged and thrust upon him.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 11:13:32 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: