Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 643   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate News III  (Read 1712203 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« on: December 19, 2013, 03:45:19 PM »

Diana is O/T. So are the Middletons.
julygal

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 03:54:44 PM »

As to beagling - it is allowed (as is hunting) if it is a scent which is followed and no killing:

http://www.amhb.org.uk/in...on&id=3&Itemid=62

Beagling is a form of hunting that does not involve any horses, the hounds being followed on foot, and is thus accessible to all. A pack of small hounds, consisting of beagles around 16 inches in height and up to 12 years in age, are used for beagling and are known as the ‘pack’. The hounds are taken out from a ‘meet’ to hunt in the surrounding ‘country’ and traditionally hunted the hare. However, since the enactment of the 2004 Hunting Act, the hunted ‘quarry’ has been a ‘trail’; an artificial scent. It is also legal to hunt rabbits so live quarry continues to be hunted. There are 60 packs of beagles in Britain, each occupying a distinct ‘hunt country’ of their own, which can vary greatly from one pack to the next.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 04:02:46 PM »

Voice mail transcripts:

Hi baby, it's me.

Sorry I've just got back in off my night navigation exercise, I think I missed you by about ten minutes.

I am still up and about for the next sort of 20 minutes, so I'm going to have quick shower.

So if you've missed me don't, erm you know, keep your phone on for at least another 25 minutes or so unless you're out and having fun, which I think you are.

I've been running around the woods of Aldershot chasing shadows and getting horribly lost and I walked into some other regiment's ambush, which was slightly embarrassing because I nearly got shot.

Not by live rounds but by blank rounds, which would be very embarrassing.

I might send a cheeky text message cos I might have my phone on me, but um, otherwise baby, um do try and ring me as soon as you can in the next sort of 25 minutes or so.

All right baby, lots of love.

My head's alright - I've just picked up your messages.

Oh my little babykins! I hope you're alright

I've just tried ringing you but I don't think you'd ever pick it up because it's 20 to - 5.35am in the morning so it's probably not a very good time to ring you. I hope you're alright.

Hi honey it's me, I'm back in the small land of Sandhurst.

A couple of pretty nasty days on exercise, decided to just enjoy them.

I'm feeling a bit s*** at the moment, but hope you're OK baby.

Would be lovely to speak to you, just to say I don't know what you're up to.

You're probably very busy working but if there is any chance you are free maybe later this afternoon or evening, I might be able to get out.

Am gonna try and go beagling again today and then I might come to you afterwards.

So if you are around at home this evening, I would love to see you.

So let me know. Give me a text or ring back, I'm around about the rest of the day.

Alright, lots of love and can't wait to see you later.

Kate kills trees, pass it on
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 04:11:33 PM »

Voice mail transcripts:

Hi baby, it's me.

Sorry I've just got back in off my night navigation exercise, I think I missed you by about ten minutes.

I am still up and about for the next sort of 20 minutes, so I'm going to have quick shower.

So if you've missed me don't, erm you know, keep your phone on for at least another 25 minutes or so unless you're out and having fun, which I think you are.

I've been running around the woods of Aldershot chasing shadows and getting horribly lost and I walked into some other regiment's ambush, which was slightly embarrassing because I nearly got shot.

I might send a cheeky text message cos I might have my phone on me, but um, otherwise baby, um do try and ring me as soon as you can in the next sort of 25 minutes or so.

All right baby, lots of love.

My head's alright - I've just picked up your messages.

Oh my little babykins! I hope you're alright

I've just tried ringing you but I don't think you'd ever pick it up because it's 20 to - 5.35am in the morning so it's probably not a very good time to ring you. I hope you're alright.

Hi honey it's me, I'm back in the small land of Sandhurst.

A couple of pretty nasty days on exercise, decided to just enjoy them.

I'm feeling a bit s*** at the moment, but hope you're OK baby.

Would be lovely to speak to you, just to say I don't know what you're up to.

You're probably very busy working but if there is any chance you are free maybe later this afternoon or evening, I might be able to get out.

Am gonna try and go beagling again today and then I might come to you afterwards.

So if you are around at home this evening, I would love to see you.

So let me know. Give me a text or ring back, I'm around about the rest of the day.

Alright, lots of love and can't wait to see you later.

For the record; don't agree with the phone-hacking Nono

Now a response to the posted quotes; WTF? Never knew he was that sappy But i suspect these were recorded quite a number of years ago and people do change (i really hope so for the sake of the monarchy). Btw, was the Charles and Cam "tampon" incident voice-mails or recordings of the actual conversation?
julygal

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 04:15:43 PM »

He actually sounds normal enough to me.  And very fond of her.  After all a voicemail is not a conversation, but a message you have to think up on the spur of the moment.  As to "babykins" and "baby" - we all should be allowed our own pet names for our sweetheart. 
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 04:22:05 PM »

"Prince William Called Kate Middleton ‘Babykins’ in Hacked Conversation"
http://world.time.com/201...s-in-hacked-conversation/

Staff at the now-defunct British tabloid News of the World hacked the phone of Prince William’s now-wife Kate Middleton, prosecutors said for the first time Thursday.

Prosecutors said messages on the Duchess of Cambridge’s phone were found at the home of the newspaper’s royal editor and an affiliated private investigator in 2006, Reuters reports. In one message, Prince William, training at the time to be a military officer, told Middleton, who was then his girlfriend, that he “nearly got shot” with blanks. In another, he addresses her with the pet name “babykins.”

Read more: Prince William Called Kate Middleton 'Babykins' in Hacked Voicemail | TIME.com http://world.time.com/201...nversation/#ixzz2nvynLoyB
Other: http://in.reuters.com/art...ate-idINDEE9BI0A820131219

I had to use Google to understand this nickname. http://www.urbandictionar.../define.php?term=babykins  Laugh bounce

I would hate that my private conversations be published in the press. William must be mad with rage.  Sweating

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 04:22:41 PM »

This sounds a lot like something Waity would come out with:

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 04:35:15 PM »

Teasing Harry. Such a big brother. I think he liked Chelsy.

"Hi, it's Chelsy here. I wanted to say I miss you so much and I think you're the most best looking ginger I've ever seen, although you really are quite ugly for a ginger. I hope you're having a lovely time. It's lovely out here in Africa and hopefully I'll see you very soon you big, hairy, fat ginger."

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »

He actually sounds normal enough to me.  And very fond of her.  After all a voicemail is not a conversation, but a message you have to think up on the spur of the moment.  As to "babykins" and "baby" - we all should be allowed our own pet names for our sweetheart. 
ITA. Yes
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 04:40:01 PM »

As to beagling - it is allowed (as is hunting) if it is a scent which is followed and no killing:

http://www.amhb.org.uk/in...on&id=3&Itemid=62

Beagling is a form of hunting that does not involve any horses, the hounds being followed on foot, and is thus accessible to all. A pack of small hounds, consisting of beagles around 16 inches in height and up to 12 years in age, are used for beagling and are known as the ‘pack’. The hounds are taken out from a ‘meet’ to hunt in the surrounding ‘country’ and traditionally hunted the hare. However, since the enactment of the 2004 Hunting Act, the hunted ‘quarry’ has been a ‘trail’; an artificial scent. It is also legal to hunt rabbits so live quarry continues to be hunted. There are 60 packs of beagles in Britain, each occupying a distinct ‘hunt country’ of their own, which can vary greatly from one pack to the next.
Thank you for the information. So it's a game for the beagles that doesn't involve killing another animal.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 04:41:01 PM »

"Hi, it's Chelsy here. I wanted to say I miss you so much and I think you're the most best looking ginger I've ever seen, although you really are quite ugly for a ginger. I hope you're having a lovely time. It's lovely out here in Africa and hopefully I'll see you very soon you big, hairy, fat ginger."

Sounds like something my siblings and I would do to each other. 
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 04:41:27 PM »

Tongue Tongue Tongue Harry is a hot ginger! Take this Seabuiscit;

vs

I know who gets my vote Icecream (Well apart from the obvious one  Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool)
Emily
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »

http://www.theguardian.co...leton-phone-hacking-trial

There's also some stuff about William and a hooker:

The jury was then shown an email from Goodman to Neil Wallis, the deputy editor and Ian Edmondson, the head of news, dated 14 April 2006.

He told them that "General Ritchie" had called about "incidents" at the ball in which "William and his group were massively drunk and upsetting other guests with their braying, hooray Henry antics".

Goodman told them that "William himself was sent upstairs to bed before the ball ended" while "another was regaling guests with an anecdote about how his wallet had been stolen by a hooker by the night before."

The jury was then shown a front-page story on the News of the World headlined "So silly Willy" with a reference to a "hooker".

"Boozy Prince William and his gang of braying pals outraged guests at Prince Harry's passing-out ball with disgraceful drunken antics," it read.

Edit:not sure if the hooker referred to William or it was a story about someone in William's group.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 04:49:28 PM by Emily » Logged
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 04:42:47 PM »

Wm should grow the beard again. It offsets his long face and prominent teeth.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 04:44:00 PM »

I know who gets my vote Icecream (Well apart from the obvious one  Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool)

I think we'll have to fight over him Cool Beer

Sorry for the O/T. I think both Harry and William should consider donning beards permanently. It suits both of them IMO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 643   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: