Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 643   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate News III  (Read 1713140 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 04:47:32 PM »

I know who gets my vote Icecream (Well apart from the obvious one  Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool)

I think we'll have to fight over him Cool Beer

Sorry for the O/T. I think both Harry and William should consider donning beards permanently. It suits both of them IMO.
I agree. Felipe, Hotkkon, Harry and William get my vote for a beard.
Sorry LS but "you-know-who" has to remain beardless.   I'll be sending HM his annual birthday gift of razors, shaving cream, waxing strips and more towards the end of January.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:14:40 PM by TLLK » Logged
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 04:47:51 PM »

I know who gets my vote Icecream (Well apart from the obvious one  Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool)

Sorry for the O/T. I think both Harry and William should consider donning beards permanently. It suits both of them IMO.

It's on! Cool Wink Hug

OT; Sadly someone pointed out that a beard is not viable for Harry if he is to remain in the army (he has to be able to put on a gas-mask properly), but Willy should try it for the following reasons; lady Alice post Thumb up
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 05:13:33 PM »

I know who gets my vote Icecream (Well apart from the obvious one  Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool)

It's on! Cool Wink Hug Makes sense that the Army wouldn't allow them to have one.

OT; Sadly someone pointed out that a beard is not viable for Harry if he is to remain in the army (he has to be able to put on a gas-mask properly), but Willy should try it for the following reasons; lady Alice post Thumb up

dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 05:45:35 PM »

I think all the men of the BRF should do us a favor and grow beards, they wouldn't look as hot as Felipe is with one, but it would help so many people with eyes.  Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce
about those massages, idk, I doubt it's from PW to Kate - notice how in one he supposedly says " You're probably very busy working" come on people,   Confused Crazy Crazy Kate " busy working"?!  ya right Laughing Laughing Laughing, and the Winsdors are hard working too & not greedy & also, Santa exists .
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 05:55:56 PM »

I think all the men of the BRF should do us a favor and grow beards, they wouldn't look as hot as Felipe is with one, but it would help so many people with eyes.  Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce
about those massages, idk, I doubt it's from PW to Kate - notice how in one he supposedly says " You're probably very busy working" come on people,   Confused Crazy Crazy Kate " busy working"?!  ya right Laughing Laughing Laughing, and the Winsdors are hard working too & not greedy & also, Santa exists .

Well he did mention the word "gym" somewhere in the voice-mail transcripts and we know how much she loves herself Whistle
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 06:03:44 PM »

Aw, those transcripts show a bit of affection I think!  Blush

I would be mortified, no wonder he's always so stiff and weird.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 06:11:19 PM »

I don't think Kate ideally wanted to marry someone with his sort of personality  No

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 06:12:41 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Nelson-Mandela-died.html

"'I looked back at Kate and Prince William and they were just in tears with me': Idris Elba on the surreal moment he heard that Nelson Mandela had died"

"Actor Idris Elba has described the 'surreal' moment when he heard Nelson Mandela had died, during the world premiere of his biopic about the statesman, in which he plays the title role.

He said the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were in tears when news of the former South African president's death emerged midway through the screening of the film Mandela - Long Walk to Freedom, a fortnight ago."

Sorry Idris, I'm just not buying it Snore
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 06:15:33 PM »

I don't think Kate ideally wanted to marry someone with his sort of personality  No

I think a lot of money was invested in the efforts to marry him & it made a lot of faults of PW to wash away, he likes to get his (public's) money and so does her side, she just thought a ring was worth it all.  
LucyGoose

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2013, 06:24:14 PM »

Voice mail transcripts:

Hi baby, it's me.

Sorry I've just got back in off my night navigation exercise, I think I missed you by about ten minutes.

I am still up and about for the next sort of 20 minutes, so I'm going to have quick shower.

So if you've missed me don't, erm you know, keep your phone on for at least another 25 minutes or so unless you're out and having fun, which I think you are.

I've been running around the woods of Aldershot chasing shadows and getting horribly lost and I walked into some other regiment's ambush, which was slightly embarrassing because I nearly got shot.

Not by live rounds but by blank rounds, which would be very embarrassing.

I might send a cheeky text message cos I might have my phone on me, but um, otherwise baby, um do try and ring me as soon as you can in the next sort of 25 minutes or so.

All right baby, lots of love.

My head's alright - I've just picked up your messages.

Oh my little babykins! I hope you're alright

I've just tried ringing you but I don't think you'd ever pick it up because it's 20 to - 5.35am in the morning so it's probably not a very good time to ring you. I hope you're alright.

Hi honey it's me, I'm back in the small land of Sandhurst.

A couple of pretty nasty days on exercise, decided to just enjoy them.

I'm feeling a bit s*** at the moment, but hope you're OK baby.

Would be lovely to speak to you, just to say I don't know what you're up to.

You're probably very busy working but if there is any chance you are free maybe later this afternoon or evening, I might be able to get out.

Am gonna try and go beagling again today and then I might come to you afterwards.

So if you are around at home this evening, I would love to see you.

So let me know. Give me a text or ring back, I'm around about the rest of the day.

Alright, lots of love and can't wait to see you later.

Kate very busy working?Huh??? Doing what?Huh?Huh??? That bit made me smile.

But it does make William seem almost normal, like an attentive boyfriend. 
Mallory Archer

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2013, 06:54:36 PM »

The voicemails are a mixed bag.  On the one hand, William does sound very affectionate and loving towards Kate.  What in the world made him chase after other women the year after these voicemails?  

On the other hand, the pompous, arrogant, boorish Will is also there: messing around and getting drunk at Harry's military ball and having the nerve to be outraged that his private secretary was contacted over the matter.  And in the end, William wasn't directly reprimanded, but instead by proxy!  It's like the medieval concept of a whipping boy! 

Also, according to the people who were spying on them, 'no love lost between Kate and Chelsy.'(!)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 07:04:21 PM by Mallory Archer » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 07:47:16 PM »

The voicemails are a mixed bag.  On the one hand, William does sound very affectionate and loving towards Kate.  What in the world made him chase after other women the year after these voicemails?  

On the other hand, the pompous, arrogant, boorish Will is also there: messing around and getting drunk at Harry's military ball and having the nerve to be outraged that his private secretary was contacted over the matter.  And in the end, William wasn't directly reprimanded, but instead by proxy!  It's like the medieval concept of a whipping boy! 

Also, according to the people who were spying on them, 'no love lost between Kate and Chelsy.'(!)

I simply cannot imagine what sort of woman Kate would be ok with Harry marrying Thinking I can see why she'd dislike Chelsy. They seem very different. As for Watercress there's her sister. Ouch. Not that they're the only two women Harry could end up with but both are different from Kate - Harry seems to be less.. something than William. Less demanding, I feel. Must be strange, for the functional part of Kate's mind, to see more independant women potentially getting acces to the BRF family Cool
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »

Waity strikes me as someone who's never really had many female friends. Or will.

Kate kills trees, pass it on
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2013, 07:56:06 PM »

Waity strikes me as someone who's never really had many female friends. Or will.
and the ones she has must be Dead one is a racist for emp. 
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2013, 07:58:11 PM »

Waity is so boring she's overshadowed by her own shadow.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 643   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: