Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 640 641 [642] 643   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate News III  (Read 1713333 times)
cantstandher

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9615 on: February 10, 2015, 10:27:47 AM »

I think an attentive husband would walk behind his heavily pregnant wife carrying a wriggly toddler. Unless the person behind Kate is a staff member and W asked him to help her watch her step it's very odd to me.

My husband was always looking out for me when I was pregnant, both times. He was overly cautious, especially when climbing stairs etc. Come to think of it, he still is.

W is not a gentleman is he :/
NoviceDisher
Banned
Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9616 on: February 10, 2015, 06:07:40 PM »

William is the president of BAFTA ??   Blink. The things you learn on this forum  Shocked.

Further googling has informed me that the royal family other than Sir Attenborough have all been presidents. Even Princess Anne who I thought was only interested in horses.  Confused

I don't pay much attention to BAFTA, but what exactly does William do ? Does he have a hand in organizing the voting ? Watch any movies ? Still Alice for instance is an American movie which Julianne Moore won Best Actress for.

I did not even know William was a movie buff, but President of BAFTA ?? I may qualify as a William sugar on this forum but I am confused as to what qualification he has as president of BAFTA and what he does exactly ?  Confused. Just a figure head ?

William is quite the cinema aficionado  Laughing
http://www.express.co.uk/...lliam-s-Christmas-bust-up

Twilight over Skyfall ??  Yikes. The American Academy would have booted him out as President  Tongue

Thinking So I guess the Christmas movie 2015 is Fifty Shades of Grey  since it started out as a Twilight Fanfiction, but written by a British woman . Two birds with one stone Halo . I would pay to find out QEII's reaction if it is so    Laugh bounce

ETA: Congrats on 500 OrangeBanana  Thumb up
NoviceDisher
Banned
Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9617 on: February 10, 2015, 06:12:15 PM »

She's wearing skinny jeans? For a very long plane ride she's wearing skinny jeans???

Are they skinny jeans or  Clown jeggings ? The line that divides them is very small and they are super comfy for travel  Halo, but I was not pregnant... Yes. But this is a woman who can jump in wedges so I guess her maternity travel wardrobe is not the same.
bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9618 on: February 10, 2015, 06:21:08 PM »

William's lack of consideration for his wife and kid is sickening. These pics demonstrate that. One of the other times that also made me sick was when they landed in New Zealand and Waity was holding George, her coat dress and hair and she was walking down the stairs. I remember how we were all enraged at that.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9619 on: February 10, 2015, 07:30:30 PM »

She was so underweight before this miracle conception that I'm honestly not surprised that she is still strutting around in skinny jeans at 7 months. Snare Even if she couldn't really fit in them, I can see her stuffing herself in a pair - she's just so vain. Dead

As I said previously: he is a d**k... this is nothing new. Tongue

OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #9620 on: February 10, 2015, 07:51:49 PM »

Is William a true gentleman? Probably not.

Does anyone remember a video where he offered to help Kate up the steps at the met when she was in monster heels and a long dress? She refused him and looked foolish. Prior to the video, the pictures and gifs made William look like an ass unsupportive husband.

The only thing Kate has is motherhood. She is the one to prance around Kensington gardens for the photographers with the (empty?) expensive pram. Does William offer to help and she refuses because she thinks that it looks better for her? Even William looks more natural with the kid then she does.

I think the power dynamics between them are much more complex than plain old king William and Waity Katie.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:58:41 PM by OrangeBanana » Logged

OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #9621 on: February 10, 2015, 07:53:08 PM »

Thank you!

Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #9622 on: February 10, 2015, 09:45:01 PM »

Jesus! Kate is supposedly 7 months pregnant and William let her climb the plane stairs carrying George... What a caring husband Crap
Or may be William just knows that his wife doesn't need help...
You know, guys, I don't even,for a second believe,that she is pregnant

Talika, I've having questions and the main one is why/how a 7 month pregnant woman can carry an 18 month old practically in front of her body while climbing the stairs to an airplane???  Explain that one to me.

and to me as well! as a mother of two, this is just unbelievable  for me! and still no pictures of her preggie bump? each photo from this holiday (IMO carefully scheduled by the dolittle her self) show no bump at all!
I don't know how to explain it, either she is a super natural, or she is not pregnant. As for me, I gave birth last year, and when I was 7 months pregnant I couldn't lift any heavy things, and walking up the staircase was a challenge. And what we see here? Waity, supposedly, heavily pregnant, carries a big child and almost runs up the stairs. You honestly think that pregnant woman could do it? I don't think so. And by the way, it is simply impossible to wear high heels from, let's say, the 4th month. And I bet she ll be wearing them til the so called "labor". When you look at some of her pictures, her bump appears and disappears, she sits down to the level of children so easily, and gets up without any help. How can it be? When I was at that stage, I needed my husband to help me to get up, it's almost impossible to do yourself.  To me, they just take people for idiots who just swallow their bad show.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #9623 on: February 10, 2015, 10:14:36 PM »

Jesus! Kate is supposedly 7 months pregnant and William let her climb the plane stairs carrying George... What a caring husband Crap
Or may be William just knows that his wife doesn't need help...
You know, guys, I don't even,for a second believe,that she is pregnant

Talika, I've having questions and the main one is why/how a 7 month pregnant woman can carry an 18 month old practically in front of her body while climbing the stairs to an airplane???  Explain that one to me.

and to me as well! as a mother of two, this is just unbelievable  for me! and still no pictures of her preggie bump? each photo from this holiday (IMO carefully scheduled by the dolittle her self) show no bump at all!
I don't know how to explain it, either she is a super natural, or she is not pregnant. As for me, I gave birth last year, and when I was 7 months pregnant I couldn't lift any heavy things, and walking up the staircase was a challenge. And what we see here? Waity, supposedly, heavily pregnant, carries a big child and almost runs up the stairs. You honestly think that pregnant woman could do it? I don't think so. And by the way, it is simply impossible to wear high heels from, let's say, the 4th month. And I bet she ll be wearing them til the so called "labor". When you look at some of her pictures, her bump appears and disappears, she sits down to the level of children so easily, and gets up without any help. How can it be? When I was at that stage, I needed my husband to help me to get up, it's almost impossible to do yourself.  To me, they just take people for idiots who just swallow their bad show.

Or it's due to her yoga practice?  Thinking

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9624 on: February 10, 2015, 11:49:22 PM »

She's wearing skinny jeans? For a very long plane ride she's wearing skinny jeans???

I travel overseas a lot and I wear skinny jeans  Blush They are just super comfortable to me.

I have never been able to fit into skinny jeans or skinny anything so was unaware that they are comfortable..... Champagne  I thought that one had to stuff oneself into them and that they were skin tight....could be that my young nieces have mislead me...hmmm..... Thinking

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #9625 on: February 11, 2015, 01:00:19 AM »

I travel overseas a lot and I wear skinny jeans  Blush They are just super comfortable to me.

I have never been able to fit into skinny jeans or skinny anything so was unaware that they are comfortable..... Champagne  I thought that one had to stuff oneself into them and that they were skin tight....could be that my young nieces have mislead me...hmmm..... Thinking

Structure of the jeans and body shape probably matter a great deal I am sure  Champagne Some skinny jeans are very tight and may be uncomfortable depending on where you carry your weight. I am thinking of Kate's electric blue ones as ones that don't look to comfy and I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. But her black ones have always been loose and I actually have the same pair and love them. Plus, there is a good chance she is wearing her maternity ones in these pictures from her first pregnancy. Its hard to tell from the pictures.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9626 on: February 11, 2015, 01:13:50 AM »

Thank you!

From me too....  Jumping

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Sidonie

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9627 on: February 11, 2015, 02:25:06 AM »

Is William a true gentleman? Probably not.

Does anyone remember a video where he offered to help Kate up the steps at the met when she was in monster heels and a long dress? She refused him and looked foolish. Prior to the video, the pictures and gifs made William look like an ass unsupportive husband.

The only thing Kate has is motherhood. She is the one to prance around Kensington gardens for the photographers with the (empty?) expensive pram. Does William offer to help and she refuses because she thinks that it looks better for her? Even William looks more natural with the kid then she does.

I think the power dynamics between them are much more complex than plain old king William and Waity Katie.

William should have put his hand around Kate's upper arm instead of trying to take her hand as she was climbing the steps at the Met.  She was using her hands to lift her skirts so she wouldn't trip on the hem.  They held hands on the way down the steps later.

William needs to watch video clips of Felipe and Letizia to learn how a man treats his wife in public.
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9628 on: February 11, 2015, 03:15:18 AM »

I don't really get the sense that William thinks of anyone except himself.

Yeah, skinny jeans can be comfortable.  I know they make maternity ones too........but if I was boarding a plane in a tropical climate, I'd change later on when I was in the plane heading home.  Been there, done that.  I detest jeans in the tropics, even boarding a plane.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9629 on: February 11, 2015, 07:40:27 AM »

I have lots of patients who wear high heels up until the end of their pregnancy , unless their feet get too swollen.
Its usually women who are used to wearing them daily for work.
Her belly doesn't look very big yet, so her center of gravity is still probably OK.
But dang, she must really pop out at the end because George Porgie was a good size child ( especially when aristos were sniggering about her lack of birthing hips) and also, her belly outside the hospital after the birth was way bigger than it even is now.
I wonder if she does Pilates because her stomach a few weeks after the birth was ripped!
Pages: 1 ... 640 641 [642] 643   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: