Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 638 639 [640] 641 642 643   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate News III  (Read 1776653 times)
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #9585 on: February 09, 2015, 08:47:19 PM »

LOL I see William is a gentleman as usual? Roll Eyes God, he is so caring while he leaves behing his pregnant wife, who is even carrying George! Ah I forgot the toddler cries a lot Crap.

Anyway:

Dash ‏@DashRoyal 23 min23 minuti fa

The pictures of William, Kate & George flying home were taken last Friday.

If that's true it's even worse for Willnot's not to be at the BAFTAS... His absence is not remotely excusable... Ranting

Positive note: George has grown! .

More shots (including MaMidds Wink)

http://www.popsugar.com/c...eam_view=1#photo-36826650
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:55:33 PM by Martina91 » Logged

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9586 on: February 09, 2015, 08:50:54 PM »

18 days at a 14,000 per week private villa. With a team of RPOs. And a nanny. Yup - "just like us." Roll Eyes

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9587 on: February 09, 2015, 08:55:13 PM »

Jesus! Kate is supposedly 7 months pregnant and William let her climb the plane stairs carrying George... What a caring husband Crap

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9588 on: February 09, 2015, 08:58:02 PM »

Jesus! Kate is supposedly 7 months pregnant and William let her climb the plane stairs carrying George... What a caring husband Crap

Thistle, he is carrying the heavy bags, you know.... Wink Wills is so thoughtful. Or Kate simply doesn't trust him cause he isn't used to take care of George...
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9589 on: February 09, 2015, 08:59:04 PM »

Right? Snare Actually, I find it funky that she didn't have Maria carrying George. Thinking Seems like a set-up for the paps. Not that they've ever done that before, to show themselves as a good mummy and daddy... Whistle

Then again, William has shown time and again that he really couldn't give a crap about Kate, pregnant or not; ill or not. Tongue

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9590 on: February 09, 2015, 08:59:19 PM »

I don't like Kate much, but that's such a d**kish move from him.

SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9591 on: February 09, 2015, 09:02:32 PM »

He is a d**k. Halo

NoviceDisher
Banned
Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9592 on: February 09, 2015, 09:32:06 PM »

William is the president of BAFTA ??   Blink. The things you learn on this forum  Shocked.

Further googling has informed me that the royal family other than Sir Attenborough have all been presidents. Even Princess Anne who I thought was only interested in horses.  Confused

I don't pay much attention to BAFTA, but what exactly does William do ? Does he have a hand in organizing the voting ? Watch any movies ? Still Alice for instance is an American movie which Julianne Moore won Best Actress for.

I did not even know William was a movie buff, but President of BAFTA ?? I may qualify as a William sugar on this forum but I am confused as to what qualification he has as president of BAFTA and what he does exactly ?  Confused. Just a figure head ?

gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9593 on: February 09, 2015, 09:34:32 PM »

But Waity has to show what a hands-on mum she is. No help whatsoever...she's just like us! She don't need no nanny, or servants, or personal assistants, or maids, or night nurses, or her mom around 24/7/365...she is hands-on and NORMAL! She carries her own baby. Can't you tell what a good mom she is?!?!  Roll Eyes

But, jeepers...I'm just distracted/horrified by Willy's monster wedgie...uncomfortable and gross.  

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Lady Pancakes

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9594 on: February 09, 2015, 09:36:52 PM »

The pictures of their flight back to London look almost the same as the pictures of them heading back to London a few years ago.

I guess William loves to wear the same shirt and similar pants on his flight back.  Kate keeps the black outfit. Must be a family tradition.  

There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9595 on: February 09, 2015, 09:41:50 PM »

William is the president of BAFTA ??   Blink. The things you learn on this forum  Shocked.

Further googling has informed me that the royal family other than Sir Attenborough have all been presidents. Even Princess Anne who I thought was only interested in horses.  Confused

I don't pay much attention to BAFTA, but what exactly does William do ? Does he have a hand in organizing the voting ? Watch any movies ? Still Alice for instance is an American movie which Julianne Moore won Best Actress for.

I did not even know William was a movie buff, but President of BAFTA ?? I may qualify as a William sugar on this forum but I am confused as to what qualification he has as president of BAFTA and what he does exactly ?  Confused. Just a figure head ?

He's the President of BAFTA since 2010, and he only is because the academy royal connections. Prince Philip and Princess Anne were also Presidents (Anne was during 20 years, I think).

The President is a kind of a figure head (the previous President, Richard Attenborough, was probably more involved due to his connections with the industry, but William just attends a few parties and does silly videos when he's on vacation and can't attend a party). Who really rules the academy is the Chairman and the Chief Executive.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #9596 on: February 09, 2015, 10:07:04 PM »

Or may be William just knows that his wife doesn't need help...
You know, guys, I don't even,for a second believe,that she is pregnant
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #9597 on: February 09, 2015, 11:46:55 PM »

The pictures of their flight back to London look almost the same as the pictures of them heading back to London a few years ago.

I guess William loves to wear the same shirt and similar pants on his flight back.  Kate keeps the black outfit. Must be a family tradition.  

Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping

He also wore the exact same outfit as they flew in to mustique

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
NoviceDisher
Banned
Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9598 on: February 10, 2015, 01:12:45 AM »

Thanks Thistle for the BAFTA Info..

As for William, what an ugly flowery bag he is carrying !!  Dead.

Can't they afford some pretty luggage ? I find the furnishings in the palace rather ugly.  Tongue but must their luggage be flowery and ugly too ??  Roll Eyes
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9599 on: February 10, 2015, 01:21:17 AM »

Well I thought about that too.  I am not a William sugar however, if he had carried George, he could not have carried all that luggage - looks like he has at least 3 bags.That would have left Kate carrying at least one or two bags so he would have taken heat for that.  
I fear that either way William would have been regarded as inconsiderate.

Secret  My questions is: Where is nanny Maria and what is she carrying?

I think that this whole situation was staged to make them look "just like everyone else" and no one thought about how it might actually translate to observers.  

Pages: 1 ... 638 639 [640] 641 642 643   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: