Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate News III  (Read 1776648 times)
Crawler

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9600 on: February 10, 2015, 01:24:53 AM »

They either made Maria board ahead of them or after. They wouldn't want her in the photo to remind people that she exists. Maybe they don't realize that the photos have shown Maria there.

A very fake couple.
choux

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9601 on: February 10, 2015, 01:29:24 AM »

One of the comments on that article says that the only scheduled BA departure from St Lucia to LGW today 9 Feb, leaves at 9:20p.m. local time ( scheduled time was 8:45 but BA is behind schedule). The ask whether it's believable that the Royals boarded this flight some 5 or 6 hours ahead of time and are sitting on the tarmac in 85F heat with no air con going? Is it possible this was a non-scheduled flight, sent by BA for the Royal Family???
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9602 on: February 10, 2015, 01:31:25 AM »

I think someone on Twitter said the photos are from last Friday?
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #9603 on: February 10, 2015, 01:44:29 AM »

William is the president of BAFTA ??   Blink. The things you learn on this forum  Shocked.

Further googling has informed me that the royal family other than Sir Attenborough have all been presidents. Even Princess Anne who I thought was only interested in horses.  Confused

I don't pay much attention to BAFTA, but what exactly does William do ? Does he have a hand in organizing the voting ? Watch any movies ? Still Alice for instance is an American movie which Julianne Moore won Best Actress for.

I did not even know William was a movie buff, but President of BAFTA ?? I may qualify as a William sugar on this forum but I am confused as to what qualification he has as president of BAFTA and what he does exactly ?  Confused. Just a figure head ?

William is quite the cinema aficionado  Laughing
http://www.express.co.uk/...lliam-s-Christmas-bust-up

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9604 on: February 10, 2015, 02:14:03 AM »

She's wearing skinny jeans? For a very long plane ride she's wearing skinny jeans???

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #9605 on: February 10, 2015, 03:27:57 AM »

She's wearing skinny jeans? For a very long plane ride she's wearing skinny jeans???

I travel overseas a lot and I wear skinny jeans  Blush They are just super comfortable to me.
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9606 on: February 10, 2015, 03:41:37 AM »

I travel overseas a lot and I wear skinny jeans  Blush They are just super comfortable to me.

Are you expecting, though?
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #9607 on: February 10, 2015, 03:51:23 AM »

Are you expecting, though?

Thankfully no lol but a lot of my friends who are older and pregnant wear skinny jeans with no issues. They even have them in maternity wear now. Some women can still be comfortable in skinny jeans while pregnant, some can't. I don't think its weird that Kate might be, shrug.
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9608 on: February 10, 2015, 04:18:10 AM »

The difference is that the ultimate goal for Waity wearing skinny jeans is to look sexy. If she was wearing skinny jeans solely for comfort, then she wouldn't be whipping them out for inappropriate situations like when she is in a formal royal work setting, etc...

It's just like how she has an allergy to updos, she wants to look sexy and desirable 24/7.

lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9609 on: February 10, 2015, 05:19:46 AM »

William bald head is  Whistle so apparent year to year

LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9610 on: February 10, 2015, 08:45:11 AM »

Jesus! Kate is supposedly 7 months pregnant and William let her climb the plane stairs carrying George... What a caring husband Crap
Or may be William just knows that his wife doesn't need help...
You know, guys, I don't even,for a second believe,that she is pregnant

Talika, I'm having questions and the main one is why/how a 7 month pregnant woman can carry an 18 month old practically in front of her body while climbing the stairs to an airplane???  Explain that one to me.  
LucyLiu

Small Member

Slovakia Slovakia

Ignore
« Reply #9611 on: February 10, 2015, 08:48:02 AM »

Jesus! Kate is supposedly 7 months pregnant and William let her climb the plane stairs carrying George... What a caring husband Crap
Or may be William just knows that his wife doesn't need help...
You know, guys, I don't even,for a second believe,that she is pregnant

Talika, I've having questions and the main one is why/how a 7 month pregnant woman can carry an 18 month old practically in front of her body while climbing the stairs to an airplane???  Explain that one to me. 

and to me as well! as a mother of two, this is just unbelievable  for me! and still no pictures of her preggie bump? each photo from this holiday (IMO carefully scheduled by the dolittle her self) show no bump at all!
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9612 on: February 10, 2015, 08:51:21 AM »

I have to agree. Pregnancy changes your centre of gravity so carrying a wriggle child in front of you would cause you to lean right back. She manages this while walking up plane steps! Very odd.
LadyBunion

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9613 on: February 10, 2015, 09:03:36 AM »

Maria is already seated in Economy where she will look after George for the whole trip while Will&Kannot will be in First Class.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #9614 on: February 10, 2015, 09:08:13 AM »

I have to agree. Pregnancy changes your centre of gravity so carrying a wriggle child in front of you would cause you to lean right back. She manages this while walking up plane steps! Very odd.

Champagne ITA.... I also found it odd that she could climb in and out of a range rover, with such apparent ease, during her last engagement when she was preggers with PG.   Thinking  Maybe it's all the yoga that she practices? ;-)

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: