Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 92   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas at Sandringham  (Read 340641 times)
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1305 on: December 26, 2019, 01:27:38 AM »

Please Louise, get lessons in how to blow dry and style your hair- in  the last outing  your hair was smooth and well conditioned- today it just looks like a halo of frizz. And one of your mother's coats from the 1990s doesn't suit you- look to the Belgian Princess for tips on these difficult teenage years, and do not listen to your mother- anyone who wears baggy trouses under a coat is not to be relied upon for good advice.
I have such a soft spot for Louise, I’ve seen quite a few people say things about her that are unkind (especially on that Gary Janetti Instagram page).
I think people forget that she is a child.
She may not be interested in fashion, I certainly wasn’t then. She also may find these public appearances quite difficult.
Give her time, I’m sure she’ll find her style and way.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1306 on: December 26, 2019, 01:39:52 AM »

Please Louise, get lessons in how to blow dry and style your hair- in  the last outing  your hair was smooth and well conditioned- today it just looks like a halo of frizz. And one of your mother's coats from the 1990s doesn't suit you- look to the Belgian Princess for tips on these difficult teenage years, and do not listen to your mother- anyone who wears baggy trouses under a coat is not to be relied upon for good advice.
I have such a soft spot for Louise, I’ve seen quite a few people say things about her that are unkind (especially on that Gary Janetti Instagram page).
I think people forget that she is a child.
She may not be interested in fashion, I certainly wasn’t then. She also may find these public appearances quite difficult.
Give her time, I’m sure she’ll find her style and way.

ITA

We'll probably find that she hits her stride in her mid-20s...university and a bit of independence nearly always brings some personal development and the discovery of who you are.  It also looks like she might be naturally wavy/curly and I can tell you from personal experience if your mother's not it can take years to figure your hair out on your own...took me until nearly 30 to embrace my waves and figure out the right hair routine.
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1307 on: December 26, 2019, 02:40:29 AM »

She's 16, and I would like to see her blossom into a lovely young woman.

Which means she’s still underage. Let her take her own time to figure things out. Rushing someone to grow up before they are ready/need to rarely ends well.... especially for young girls in the spotlight.
Stellata

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1308 on: December 26, 2019, 02:59:31 AM »

^ yes, and it looks like her parents are not in a hurry as well. It will come eventually. I just saw a pic of another 16 yr old -Princess Maria Carolina of Boubon Two Sicilies. Let's just say I'll take Lady Louise's style, hair and all, anyday.
Night Blooming Jasmine

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1309 on: December 26, 2019, 03:09:23 AM »

I have a soft spot of Louise and see myself in her when I was that age, Louise is 16, and in the age of Instahos and the Kardashians, we forget how 16 is still a time of growth and innocence. She is a lovely young lady, a fresh faced, country girl who loves horses and the outdoors. I don’t expect or want her to be a fashion plate. Plus most teens I know hate dressing up, especially in “old-fashioned” duds like she’s expected to (even a tailored coat is old-fashioned to kids who want to wear tight jeans and cool boots). And if her hair is frizzy one day, big deal. She has her whole life ahead to dye, process, and treat the life out of it.

I was a late bloomer myself and didn’t come into my looks until age 19 or 20, and didn’t dress well until after college. Sure, I could have been put together better in my teens, but I was too busy with my studies and hobbies and personal development. Now, as an adult, I’m proud to say friends beg me for dress help, everyone wants to know where I get my clothes from, and I’ve worked hard to keep a slim figure. But at Louise’s age, I couldn’t have cared less. I had glasses, braces, acne and frizzy hair. And the girls who were soooooo fashionable in high school, well, I see them around town and I pity they peaked so young, as it was all downhill from there.

I predict great things for Louise and I know she’ll bloom magnificiently when the time is right for her.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1310 on: December 26, 2019, 04:53:53 AM »

I have a soft spot of Louise and see myself in her when I was that age, Louise is 16, and in the age of Instahos and the Kardashians, we forget how 16 is still a time of growth and innocence. She is a lovely young lady, a fresh faced, country girl who loves horses and the outdoors. I don’t expect or want her to be a fashion plate. Plus most teens I know hate dressing up, especially in “old-fashioned” duds like she’s expected to (even a tailored coat is old-fashioned to kids who want to wear tight jeans and cool boots). And if her hair is frizzy one day, big deal. She has her whole life ahead to dye, process, and treat the life out of it.

I was a late bloomer myself and didn’t come into my looks until age 19 or 20, and didn’t dress well until after college. Sure, I could have been put together better in my teens, but I was too busy with my studies and hobbies and personal development. Now, as an adult, I’m proud to say friends beg me for dress help, everyone wants to know where I get my clothes from, and I’ve worked hard to keep a slim figure. But at Louise’s age, I couldn’t have cared less. I had glasses, braces, acne and frizzy hair. And the girls who were soooooo fashionable in high school, well, I see them around town and I pity they peaked so young, as it was all downhill from there.

I predict great things for Louise and I know she’ll bloom magnificiently when the time is right for her.

Very well said, NBJ. I appreciate your thoughtful posts. Star
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1311 on: December 26, 2019, 05:15:59 AM »

Louise is a practical, unfussy kind of girl who likes the outdoors and horses. She isn't going to be a fashion plate or try to be glamorous like other members of the family - she is being herself and in an age of Instagram filters and botox for teenagers it's refreshing.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1312 on: December 26, 2019, 06:32:06 AM »

Charlotte's little curtsy

[\quote]

She’s already better at it than her mother.

Eugenie always looks better with Jack than anyone else in her immediate family.

I’ve always loved that deep purple on Camilla.

how odd. cowmilla, Charlotte and IAMDiana are curtesing to Lillibet. UpChuck leans over Cowmilla and shakes the bishop's hand. he doesn't turn around to look at the red car I presume Lillibet is in  Blink

Charlotte is very good at curetesing.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1313 on: December 26, 2019, 09:54:03 AM »

William doesn’t seem to be bowing either.

As for dishing on Louise: I am not very comfortable hosting such a thing. We know a hard press played a part in Victoria developing an ED. Now, Louise will likely never see our discussions but I don’t like RD being a place where children can read criticism of their looks. She’s just 16. Perhaps not very comfortable doing public events (James certainly doesn’t seem to like them) and perhaps not very happy having to dress up. There’s plenty to dish on besides Louise’s outfit..
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1314 on: December 26, 2019, 10:02:17 AM »

They curtsey  / bow if it is the first time they have seen them that day - for all we know Charles  / William saw her earlier in the day
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1315 on: December 26, 2019, 10:21:55 AM »

Very well said, NBJ. I appreciate your thoughtful posts. Star

Star from me too, NBJ. I too was so horrible dressed in my teens, I don't even want to think about it.

Of course Louise doesn't have it easy being part of the BRF, where what you wear is often much more important than what you do.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1316 on: December 26, 2019, 10:39:07 AM »

Lady Louise’s upbringing reflects all the values that Harry has abandoned.
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1317 on: December 26, 2019, 11:04:19 AM »

They curtsey  / bow if it is the first time they have seen them that day - for all we know Charles  / William saw her earlier in the day

We know Charles did - at the communion service earlier in the day. They both attended that service (but so did Camilla and she curtseyed at the later service ...)
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1318 on: December 26, 2019, 12:14:52 PM »

We know Charles did - at the communion service earlier in the day. They both attended that service (but so did Camilla and she curtseyed at the later service ...)

Maybe she just did it the second time out of habit..... better twice than not at all!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1319 on: December 26, 2019, 12:15:44 PM »

So 4 headband hats this year? Kate, Kate, Kate... what did you start!

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 92   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: