Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: At Events: Waity hears/sees/likes you, no she really does, promise!  (Read 148783 times)
Cleo12
Banned
Banned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: January 12, 2016, 02:38:31 AM »

I don't think they altered the pic. The lighting is different because the big memorial monument where the ceremony is at is probably blocking the sun. The man's faces who is waiting to hand the wreath to whoever is coming to get it behind Kate doesn't have the sun in his face or shadows showing either. And why should they make changes to that pic? It shows nothing of interest or worth such work.

According to The Telegraph, the Cambridges were not supposed to attend the ceremony.  If that's correct, then why did they?  When royals go to an event, it's always planned.  They don't do "spur of the moment" things.  So here's my jaded take on what happened:  Waitey decided to bring her whole family along to the church service as a PR stunt (witness, her family members grinning at the photographer, despite the fact that there is no reason for them to), then decided she and Wm. would attend the ceremony with the Queen.  But instead of thinking about the 58,000 dead soldiers that are being commemorated, Waitey stares right into the camera without one ounce of concern for the occasion.  Maybe that's why the other people at the ceremony are not smiling -- they are thinking about the 58,000 soldiers killed.  At least Wm. had the decency to have a serious look on his face during the ceremony; Waitey couldn't even muster that. 
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: January 12, 2016, 04:14:09 AM »

It was an easy point in the CC
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2016, 10:07:38 PM »

I don't think they altered the pic. The lighting is different because the big memorial monument where the ceremony is at is probably blocking the sun. The man's faces who is waiting to hand the wreath to whoever is coming to get it behind Kate doesn't have the sun in his face or shadows showing either. And why should they make changes to that pic? It shows nothing of interest or worth such work.

According to The Telegraph, the Cambridges were not supposed to attend the ceremony.  If that's correct, then why did they?  When royals go to an event, it's always planned.  They don't do "spur of the moment" things.  So here's my jaded take on what happened:  Waitey decided to bring her whole family along to the church service as a PR stunt (witness, her family members grinning at the photographer, despite the fact that there is no reason for them to), then decided she and Wm. would attend the ceremony with the Queen.  But instead of thinking about the 58,000 dead soldiers that are being commemorated, Waitey stares right into the camera without one ounce of concern for the occasion.  Maybe that's why the other people at the ceremony are not smiling -- they are thinking about the 58,000 soldiers killed.  At least Wm. had the decency to have a serious look on his face during the ceremony; Waitey couldn't even muster that. 

Sounds reasonable.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2016, 07:11:24 PM »

If the telegraph is correct and the lamebridges were not due to attend then they have trawled new depths imho. Particularly as orangina was looking so smug  Ranting

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Fingersmith

Mini Member

Constitutional expert

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: January 15, 2016, 02:52:22 AM »

Hahahaha not one single smile on those faces minus Waity of course.

Wow! The first time we saw Kate not look at someone while shaking their hand, I thought maybe it was unfortunate timing but it continues to happen.  ... Rude. Just rude.

I sense a new thread a-forming.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: January 15, 2016, 10:10:17 PM »

She spotted a camera no doubt.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: February 24, 2016, 01:57:46 PM »

DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: February 24, 2016, 04:57:05 PM »

Why is her belt around her chest?!!
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: February 24, 2016, 05:00:10 PM »

Because she thinks she is making her torso look better by relocating her belt to a higher position.  She has a long torso and comparatively shorter legs.  So put the waistline up and wear heels to make her legs look longer than they are.  She ruined that coat with the alteration.
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: February 24, 2016, 05:19:04 PM »

Because she thinks she is making her torso look better by relocating her belt to a higher position.  She has a long torso and comparatively shorter legs.  So put the waistline up and wear heels to make her legs look longer than they are.  She ruined that coat with the alteration.

It looks bonkers!  Laughing
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: February 24, 2016, 05:23:26 PM »

Or like maternity wear.  Whistle
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: February 24, 2016, 10:05:23 PM »

Please no!!! Angry
choux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: February 24, 2016, 10:10:50 PM »

Is there a big dimple in the coat just above the pocket flap? Am on my phone but it looks like that is where the belt loop originally was.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:17:55 PM by choux » Logged
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: February 24, 2016, 11:12:27 PM »

Or like maternity wear.  Whistle

Nooooo.....  Nerves
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: February 24, 2016, 11:46:34 PM »

Wow - Daily Mail turned off comments for this write up. I guess the fact His Royal Mattress is off her back might invite the venom from the plebes. I am suffering from Dish-fatigue with Duchess Lazy-Waity-looks a little Crazy ( I hate that word too - but unhinged doesn't rhyme) showing that she can work as hard for whatever celebrity-fringe event that interests her little pea brain between helicopter rides across the UK.

I stopped commenting on the Katie-blogs, and this will be the last time I comment on a Kate thread. This chick is exhausting in the contempt she incites in me.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: