Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you cooking?  (Read 928 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 04:22:47 AM »

My heart said to call my ex but my head told me to snap out of it. So to distract, Iím cooking myself fajitas even though itís almost 8:30 pm ✌🏻

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 04:25:16 AM »

My heart said to call my ex but my head told me to snap out of it. So to distract, Iím cooking myself fajitas even though itís almost 8:30 pm ✌🏻

Can I have some?  I love fajitas.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 04:28:28 AM »

Trying to go more vegetarian and Asian inspired meals.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 04:53:29 AM »

I love Asian inspired meals!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 08:48:12 AM »

I hope your fajitas tasted wonderful! Has your appetite returned?
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 10:50:29 AM »

Itís wise to have a couple of quick, low-effort dishes that are healthy, in case you donít have much energy for cooking at a low point. I keep packets of pre-steamed Basmati rice in the pantry so I can make a quick stir-fry: onion, tofu, broccoli, carrot, bell peppers, spinach, cashew nuts or blanched almonds, and grated ginger, with soy sauce and sherry or mirin and a bit of chilli. I make a sauce of yoghurt and lime juice. Healthy, vegetarian and delicious!
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 03:53:01 PM »

Hester that stir fry sounds amazing!

Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 10:28:57 PM »

I made sausage and peppers with red onions.  Half of the sausages are hot, and half mild.  Iíll let it rest overnight to gain flavor.

H & I are doing a low-carb program.  He has lost about 22 pounds and Iíve lost 14.  So we treasure meals like these before stepping back into ďthe programĒ.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 10:57:57 PM »

It's finally turned chilly here so I made my first pot of soup for the fall. Beef, Mushroom and Barley. To be followed closely by Chicken Tortilla and a concoction I call Beans and Greens.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Today at 12:07:43 AM »

Atta girl! Supercontent
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: