Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 325   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 1077495 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #4815 on: April 05, 2019, 09:47:33 PM »

My son has been passed his selection for Sandhurst today. Absolutely proud mummy. 💕💕

A Thousand stars for him!  Star Star Star Star Star Champagne

Are you from a military family?

Congratulations! Such an accomplishment!

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #4816 on: April 05, 2019, 10:26:05 PM »

My son has been passed his selection for Sandhurst today. Absolutely proud mummy. 💕💕

A Thousand stars for him!  Star Star Star Star Star Champagne

Are you from a military family?

Thanks Pommers.  Star back to you. Yes Pommers. One of my cousins was a colonel in the British army. My father was a major.

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4817 on: April 05, 2019, 10:28:21 PM »

Thank you for all your kind wishes.  Star 

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #4818 on: April 06, 2019, 03:17:09 AM »

Oh wow Debbie, that's fantastic! How exciting! You have every reason to be proud as a peacock. Military families have my undying respect, their sacrifices are unfathomable to those who aren't part of the small percentage. Well done, and congratulations! Beer

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4819 on: April 06, 2019, 02:59:24 PM »

Congratulations Debbie  Champagne

Wishing your son the best of luck in this endeavour.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4820 on: April 07, 2019, 04:43:23 PM »

Thank you, KC and Leatherface.  Star  Star

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4821 on: April 07, 2019, 07:53:39 PM »

Congrats proud mum!!! Jumping Jumping Jumping

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4822 on: April 07, 2019, 08:35:35 PM »

Yes, congratulations. And especially to your son of course. Champagne
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4823 on: April 07, 2019, 08:36:26 PM »

Wow, fantastic. Well done BJunior.. Don't we have an impressive online family? Of course I adorn myself with borrowed plumes, so far the majority of the Miss Fairies excell in being pretty, bratty and instagramming.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4824 on: April 08, 2019, 06:29:07 PM »

Well, I do not even have children excelling (in social media or whatever),
but all the more I can congratulate the proud mothers here to their successful offspring!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4825 on: April 09, 2019, 10:53:58 AM »

Congratulations!!!!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4826 on: April 09, 2019, 02:29:22 PM »

Has anybody experiences with Hanta-virus? It is the new thing to have (move over Lyme-disease, you have become boring) and it is exhausting. In most cases not particularly dangerous, many people do not show any symptoms at all, but mostly high fever, flu-like symptoms and body aches. In rare cases your kidneys get shot or your lung goes puff.
Apparently this neck of Woods here is the "world epicentre" who knew?
And where can you get the Little house guest?
Well be a good and tidy Person and clean out your garden shed… for those efforts you get a good and cheap dose.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4827 on: April 09, 2019, 02:40:29 PM »

Has anybody experiences with Hanta-virus? It is the new thing to have (move over Lyme-disease, you have become boring) and it is exhausting. In most cases not particularly dangerous, many people do not show any symptoms at all, but mostly high fever, flu-like symptoms and body aches. In rare cases your kidneys get shot or your lung goes puff.
Well be a good and tidy Person and clean out your garden shed… for those efforts you get a good and cheap dose.

A link to a 2018 article by the Dutch RIVM (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu = Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment ) about Hanta virus. Striking is the comment "De meeste mensen worden niet ziek van het hantavirus" (= The majority of people do not get sick from the Hada virus)

https://www.rivm.nl/vrage...-en-antwoorden-hantavirus
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #4828 on: April 09, 2019, 03:53:46 PM »

A link to a 2018 article by the Dutch RIVM (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu = Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment ) about Hanta virus. Striking is the comment "De meeste mensen worden niet ziek van het hantavirus" (= The majority of people do not get sick from the Hada virus)

https://www.rivm.nl/vrage...-en-antwoorden-hantavirus

No, but we did have a measles outbreak fairly close to me.

I love how modern thinking has improved life for us all.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4829 on: April 09, 2019, 09:32:38 PM »

Too late now, but one quickly learns that in hantavirus country, one never, ever cleans out anything without putting surgical gloves on first and even then, when done, one washes with germicidal soap and the gloves go in hazardous waste.  And never ever pick up a dead rodent with bare hands.

But then I am a dab hand at tick checks, tick removal, and gardening to reduce the threat of ticks (hello my friend the lawn mower ...)

... sigh
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 325   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: