Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 385   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 1384733 times)
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #5670 on: October 23, 2021, 08:26:11 PM »

https://fr.quora.com/Quel...ez-vue/answer/Edwin-Volff

Creative advertisement : The flags of the destinations are hidden in the Norwegian flag background.

The ad :

The other countries' flags :

I admit, I didn't noticed it.

Aubiette

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5671 on: October 24, 2021, 12:04:22 AM »

I saw this today and it sounds like great advice so I wanted to share it with you.

LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #5672 on: October 24, 2021, 03:03:01 AM »

Star Aubiette.

That's a good advice, I would never have thought of it. 👍

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5673 on: October 25, 2021, 12:59:09 PM »

https://fr.quora.com/Quel...ez-vue/answer/Edwin-Volff

Creative advertisement : The flags of the destinations are hidden in the Norwegian flag background.

The ad :

The other countries' flags :

I admit, I didn't noticed it.

Nicely done!!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5674 on: October 26, 2021, 08:46:39 AM »

I saw this today and it sounds like great advice so I wanted to share it with you.

This could save so many lives!
Thank you!!!

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5675 on: October 26, 2021, 11:49:05 PM »

This could save so many lives!
Thank you!!!

Adding my thanks...this is so simple and so brilliant and I've have never thought of it!   Star
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #5676 on: October 27, 2021, 08:42:15 PM »

"Yasuke: The mysterious African samurai"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48542673

"Almost 500 years ago, a tall African man arrived in Japan. He would go on to become the first foreign-born man to achieve the status of a samurai warrior, and is the subject of two films being produced by Hollywood."

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5677 on: October 29, 2021, 10:10:04 PM »

The Lesubaru drivers would like to remind everyone that today is National Cat Day. They have requested that the dead squirrels not be invited to party hardy this year, but all bearing gifts of catnip and quaaludes are welcome.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5678 on: October 29, 2021, 10:19:31 PM »

Google is failing. They do not have a search with cat day above the bar. Shame!  Real mad

I'm here for the cats and qualuudes!

In other news, I got a promotion at work and will soon be working for the foundation that supports senior living, up from the current selling very expensive apartments to very well heeled seniors. Best of all, my commute will now be 20 minutes instead of . . . 2-3 hours each way. That is, I have 21 miles to drive. 33.7 KM, and it was originally, a year ago, 45 minutes to work. Okay. Not bad. Then 1 hour. Then 90 minutes. This week it's two hours each way and getting home Wednesday was 3 THREE hours. I was dying and my back was killing.

My reward, if I can justify it with my new slightly increased salary, will be to get the Catherine Zoraida Gold and/or Silver Fern earrings, like Kate has. Precisely because Dishers here encouraged me to and someone here has them already. Who? LL? Gemsheal? Peri? DoV? Aubiette? My poor memory!  Grin
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5679 on: October 29, 2021, 10:45:34 PM »

Google is failing. They do not have a search with cat day above the bar. Shame!  Real mad

In other news, I got a promotion at work and will soon be working for the foundation that supports senior living, up from the current selling very expensive apartments to very well heeled seniors. Best of all, my commute will now be 20 minutes instead of . . . 2-3 hours each way. That is, I have 21 miles to drive. 33.7 KM, and it was originally, a year ago, 45 minutes to work. Okay. Not bad. Then 1 hour. Then 90 minutes. This week it's two hours each way and getting home Wednesday was 3 THREE hours. I was dying and my back was killing.

My reward, if I can justify it with my new slightly increased salary, will be to get the Catherine Zoraida Gold and/or Silver Fern earrings, like Kate has. Precisely because Dishers here encouraged me to and someone here has them already. Who? LL? Gemsheal? Peri? DoV? Aubiette? My poor memory!  Grin

Congratulations on the new job! That’s sounds like an exciting opportunity and a shorter commute is great. And yes, you should treat yourself sometimes!
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #5680 on: October 29, 2021, 10:45:47 PM »

Congratulation Paulina!
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5681 on: October 29, 2021, 10:47:47 PM »

I don't have them but I want them! Congrats on your new position and shorter commute time!  Champagne

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #5682 on: October 29, 2021, 10:53:16 PM »

Not me!   Poor as a church mouse here!    Grin   But still I spend money like water.   I need an intervention ... 

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5683 on: October 29, 2021, 11:13:04 PM »

Congratulations Paulina!!!  Champagne

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5684 on: November 01, 2021, 12:01:33 AM »

Paulina, congrats on the new job!!   Champagne  As a paid-up member of the "treat yo'self to Catherine Zoraida" club, I encourage you to buy the gold AND the silver fern earrings!!  I get an an unreasonable thrill every time I wear mine...they are just so lovely!!  (And lightweight, if you're wondering...they won't make your earlobes tired!)

Buy them!   Grin
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 385   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: