Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 388   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 1407973 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5685 on: November 01, 2021, 02:36:41 AM »

Cordelia!!  It was you! There is this conversation in another thread somewhere. I think I will with the first or second paycheck. I will notify the board when I do. My royalty peeps.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5686 on: November 01, 2021, 05:33:25 AM »

I just looked through some of the jewelry… that is absurdly gorgeous. I wish I could afford it. I love the earrings with the two leaves; reminds me of the babies I gave up.

Treat yourself, Paulina. You absolutely deserve it!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5687 on: November 01, 2021, 04:57:11 PM »

I hope everyone had a better Halloween than I did!

Normally I go to Halloween parties with my boyfriend, but since we've broken up, I didn't want to wallow at home so I went over to an older friend's place. She has two older kids who can go without her, so we stayed at her place and handed out candy to kids and roasted pumpkin seeds in her air fryer. It was a really fun night and I stayed out too late since it's a work night.

I went home and crawled into bed and fell asleep pretty much right away. I sleep with my window open during this season to let the cool air in and was woken up by banging around two in the morning. I sat up in my bed and looked out my window and there were two guys outside my window wearing masks. Turns out a couple friends of my ex thought it would be a good idea to come on to my apartment deck and scare me  Angry

I had trouble sleeping the rest of the night. What a pair of morons!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5688 on: November 01, 2021, 05:54:49 PM »

I just looked through some of the jewelry… that is absurdly gorgeous. I wish I could afford it. I love the earrings with the two leaves; reminds me of the babies I gave up.

Treat yourself, Paulina. You absolutely deserve it!

Thanks, AB. Eventually, perhaps 30 years hence, you will feel like you can afford such jewelry too. I think when I was 21, I was wearing a lot of street vendor silver, which I still have and wear.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5689 on: November 01, 2021, 07:40:49 PM »

I saw this today and it sounds like great advice so I wanted to share it with you.

Oh, thanks Aubiette - I haven't thought of that, very smart!  Thumb up  Star

Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5690 on: November 02, 2021, 03:14:04 AM »

I hope everyone had a better Halloween than I did!

Normally I go to Halloween parties with my boyfriend, but since we've broken up, I didn't want to wallow at home so I went over to an older friend's place. She has two older kids who can go without her, so we stayed at her place and handed out candy to kids and roasted pumpkin seeds in her air fryer. It was a really fun night and I stayed out too late since it's a work night.

I went home and crawled into bed and fell asleep pretty much right away. I sleep with my window open during this season to let the cool air in and was woken up by banging around two in the morning. I sat up in my bed and looked out my window and there were two guys outside my window wearing masks. Turns out a couple friends of my ex thought it would be a good idea to come on to my apartment deck and scare me  Angry

I had trouble sleeping the rest of the night. What a pair of morons!

They deserved the police being called on them!   Ranting

Did the ex organise this, or is that the calibre of his friends anyway?

Stay safe.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5691 on: November 02, 2021, 02:26:38 PM »

That’s scary and disturbing.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5692 on: November 02, 2021, 02:32:11 PM »

Good lord that sounds terrifying.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5693 on: November 02, 2021, 05:00:14 PM »

I slept with my window shut last night! So annoying.

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #5694 on: November 02, 2021, 05:23:58 PM »

anneboleyn, please keep an eye out and the next time you notice these punks near your house, call the police and if possible press charges.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5695 on: November 02, 2021, 05:32:31 PM »

anneboleyn, please keep an eye out and the next time you notice these punks near your house, call the police and if possible press charges.

Snap a few photos with your cellphone too.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5696 on: November 02, 2021, 08:09:01 PM »

I know them well, they're best friends with my ex. I texted them yesterday to tell them off and they just laughed and said they wanted to liven up Halloween for me. I don't think they meant to scare me as bad as they did!

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #5697 on: November 02, 2021, 08:23:14 PM »

I know them well, they're best friends with my ex. I texted them yesterday to tell them off and they just laughed and said they wanted to liven up Halloween for me. I don't think they meant to scare me as bad as they did!

Yes they did, make no mistake anneboleyn, they did this to intimidate you. They are attempting to gaslight you.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5698 on: November 02, 2021, 09:16:53 PM »

Yes they did. He’s trying to get your attention. Don’t give it to him or his friends. Go no contact.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5699 on: November 02, 2021, 10:37:29 PM »

Definitely harassment and definitely for reporting to the police.
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 388   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: