Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 394   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 1491319 times)
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5775 on: December 10, 2021, 02:32:24 AM »

Many happy returns of the day to Grandmother Mary.  Champagne Champagne Champagne Champagne Champagne Champagne Champagne

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5776 on: December 10, 2021, 05:24:59 AM »

I follow this YouTube channel "Friesian Horses" since last spring, and I enjoy it a lot. The 6-month-old video I shared below is a very emotional one (I remember letting a few tears go), with grief and a lot of hope in the end. It shows the beautiful love of a mama mare :
"
"Orphan foal meets foster mother Queen 👑Uniek. I've never seen this before! Amazing! | Friesian Horses"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIYrZn7Y9k

Trigger warning : still birth of a foal; and an orphaned foal.

The day after :

"The next day... Orphan foal Rising Star JK and foster mother Queen 👑Uniek"   Hug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkjDT3UQ1k8

Yvonne is lovely, isn't she? I'm the one talking  to her  in the comments about Queen Uniek banging her foot as partial cause of the need to treat her front feet in a recent video. Our horses may do different areas of the sport but  horsemanship and anatomy are universal!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5777 on: December 13, 2021, 12:26:45 PM »

https://nos.nl/video/2409...verwinning-van-verstappen

^^ A video compilation by the Dutch news broadcaster NOS of how 'fans' celebrated the F1 victory of Dutch/Belgian driver Max Verstappen. With race team Red Bull he narrowly became world champion last Sunday, beating the multiple champion (British) Lewis Hamilton.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5778 on: December 13, 2021, 12:32:41 PM »

^^ A video compilation by the Dutch news broadcaster NOS of how 'fans' celebrated the F1 victory of Dutch/Belgian driver Max Verstappen. With race team Red Bull he narrowly became world champion last Sunday, beating the multiple champion (British) Lewis Hamilton.

Hmm he comes across as so full of himself .... worse than others and the result will be considered tainted given the circumstances
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5779 on: December 13, 2021, 12:44:06 PM »

Hmm he comes across as so full of himself .... worse than others and the result will be considered tainted given the circumstances

Everybody his or her own opinion.

In my opinion especially the leader of the Mercedes team comes out as a very bad sport. What I also think is a big negative about the Mercedes team leader is that he doesn't even congratulate his own employees / team members on winning the constructors' title. Or at least indicate that he is proud of it. Previously, Hamiliton also struck me as a sore loser. What was measured, outside Great Britain, is that Hamilton also had many windfalls last season. I.e. rules and penalties that were applied to various drivers and teams, but were barely or not applied at Mercedes and Hamilton. But Hamilton has scored points with me for his neat appearance after the race, by congratulating Verstappen and all.

But yes, I only follow F1 from the sidelines/from a distance. Seen races in the past with Senna, Schumacher and the like. Often by doing of male relatives and boyfriends. Really interested in it and fully involved in it no. I didn't even see the race this weekend and I really wasn't screaming in front of the TV etc. Given Verstappen's participation and his chance at a world title, I couldn't completely ignore it. Of course it was covered extensively in Dutch media and so on.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #5780 on: December 13, 2021, 07:16:26 PM »

Everybody his or her own opinion.

In my opinion especially the leader of the Mercedes team comes out as a very bad sport. What I also think is a big negative about the Mercedes team leader is that he doesn't even congratulate his own employees / team members on winning the constructors' title. Or at least indicate that he is proud of it. Previously, Hamiliton also struck me as a sore loser. What was measured, outside Great Britain, is that Hamilton also had many windfalls last season. I.e. rules and penalties that were applied to various drivers and teams, but were barely or not applied at Mercedes and Hamilton. But Hamilton has scored points with me for his neat appearance after the race, by congratulating Verstappen and all.

But yes, I only follow F1 from the sidelines/from a distance. Seen races in the past with Senna, Schumacher and the like. Often by doing of male relatives and boyfriends. Really interested in it and fully involved in it no. I didn't even see the race this weekend and I really wasn't screaming in front of the TV etc. Given Verstappen's participation and his chance at a world title, I couldn't completely ignore it. Of course it was covered extensively in Dutch media and so on.

I am a big fan and I was shouting at my laptop yesterday for that final lap. We watched with English coverage from Sky and it was funny because they get so animated when the driver is British. It is safe to say that if the positions has been reversed and the actions the same then nobody would be questioning who is the victor. I am glad that Verstappen won and I agree with the bold above.

Regarding Verstappen being 'full of himself' well he is very young and has achieved a lot. Hamilton also was very arrogant but he has improved a little as he has aged. I commend him for his anti-racism protests. It was good that he congratulated Max V (but in his car he said the race was being manipulated). It is not a good look for Mercedes to continue with the challenge when 2 have already been rejected.

I almost forget that Carlos Sainz is third and that Fernando Alonso is still racing so that is always good.

anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5781 on: December 18, 2021, 03:23:27 PM »

Anyone go to the new Spiderman movie? I went last night with my boyfriend and it was amazing!!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5782 on: December 18, 2021, 11:16:30 PM »

My boyfriend surprised me with a trip away for Christmas! We are going to the mountains to a cabin that he rented. Iíve never spent Christmas away from my family before but he says this will be a good time for us to reconnect and grow stronger. His family will be coming out Christmas Eve and renting a cabin near us so we will spend actual Christmas Day with his family.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #5783 on: December 18, 2021, 11:47:19 PM »

This isn't your abusive ex-bf is it?  The word "reconnect" somehow gave me a chill. 

ďThe spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5784 on: December 19, 2021, 12:02:05 AM »

This isn't your abusive ex-bf is it?  The word "reconnect" somehow gave me a chill. 

Seems likelyÖ AB?
Diogenes
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5785 on: December 19, 2021, 02:23:02 AM »

Seems likelyÖ AB?

Could we please move this latest iteration of As The World Turns to Relationship Advice (I.e. the psychiatristís couch) and leave this thread for news that the rest of us would actually want to read?!?!  TIA.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5786 on: December 19, 2021, 03:13:45 AM »

Ö

Pointless
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 03:26:48 AM by Curtains » Logged

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5787 on: December 19, 2021, 03:25:50 AM »

The new variant of COVID is really hitting hard where I am, which is the NY metropolitan area.  The remainder of the Radio City Music Hall/Rockettes Christmas shows have been cancelled, Broadway is shut again.

I donít know what next week will hold, but I might be enjoying my annual BŻche De NoŽl, which I no longer even attempt to make, with just my sweetie - the two of us, two spoons, and White Christmas on continuous loop.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #5788 on: December 19, 2021, 03:47:13 AM »

The new variant of COVID is really hitting hard where I am, which is the NY metropolitan area.  The remainder of the Radio City Music Hall/Rockettes Christmas shows have been cancelled, Broadway is shut again.

I donít know what next week will hold, but I might be enjoying my annual BŻche De NoŽl, which I no longer even attempt to make, with just my sweetie - the two of us, two spoons, and White Christmas on continuous loop.

Fortunately my nephew and his wife were able to see the Radio City show with their 9 year old son, who enjoyed it hugely 💞 It made a nice change from their busy lives and was a high point of the little guy's season - he hasn't stopped talking about it. 

ďThe spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5789 on: December 19, 2021, 03:47:34 AM »

That sounds absolutely heavenly, I think you should stray on the side of safety and make it so. Champagne
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 394   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: