Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 906407 times)
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4170 on: July 17, 2017, 10:03:28 PM »

At 8:20 Mountain Time a new Princess arrived, making the world a much happier place. Her name is Natylee Sandra, she has dark hair and all 5#13oz,181/4" of this tiny one is perfect. Her daddy is walking on air, and my Becky is in recovery but doing very well. Natylee knows she's welcome and safe, her tiny hand wrapped it around her daddy's finger in total trust and innocence rendered me awestruck.  Utterly beautiful   She is from Danish, English, Welsh, French, and Irish stock and utterly gorgeous. Healthy and strong is the newest member of our family Supercontent Grandma is  Swoon
Congratulations!!!!!!

kingcanut

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4171 on: July 18, 2017, 08:59:10 AM »

At 8:20 Mountain Time a new Princess arrived, making the world a much happier place. Her name is Natylee Sandra, she has dark hair and all 5#13oz,181/4" of this tiny one is perfect. Her daddy is walking on air, and my Becky is in recovery but doing very well. Natylee knows she's welcome and safe, her tiny hand wrapped it around her daddy's finger in total trust and innocence rendered me awestruck.  Utterly beautiful   She is from Danish, English, Welsh, French, and Irish stock and utterly gorgeous. Healthy and strong is the newest member of our family Supercontent Grandma is  Swoon
Congratulation  Champagne Champagne Champagne

"Think and let think".
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4172 on: July 21, 2017, 09:28:04 AM »

http://www.lifo.gr/now/greece/153522
earthquake in Kos island, 6,4 R. A second one followed 5,1 R.
Two dead people are the victims so far, a Swedish and a Turkish subject. 5 others with sever injures remaining to the hospital, one of them has been transfered to the hospital of Irakleion (Crete). In the link I posted. there are pictures below the text.

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #4173 on: July 21, 2017, 03:44:24 PM »

very bad news onar!
i hate earthquakes,they are scaring. i always compare earthquakes to alien invasion because there is no human problem that can be compared to an earthquake.
let's hope there will be few afterquakes...
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4174 on: July 21, 2017, 08:45:27 PM »

Jumping Supercontent Welcome to the world Natylee Sandra !!!  Hug

Congratulations to you and your family royalsareajoke  Beer Hug

Thank You!!  Hug 

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4175 on: July 21, 2017, 08:47:08 PM »

Congratulations!!!!!!

Thank You!!!  Hug

- Mother Teresa
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4176 on: July 21, 2017, 08:48:58 PM »

Congrats!! Banana Banana

Thank You!!!  Hug

- Mother Teresa
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4177 on: July 21, 2017, 08:50:45 PM »

I'm happy for your family !

Welcome to the Little Lady !! Supercontent Hug

Thank You!!!  Hug

- Mother Teresa
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4178 on: July 21, 2017, 08:58:36 PM »

very bad news onar!
i hate earthquakes,they are scaring. i always compare earthquakes to alien invasion because there is no human problem that can be compared to an earthquake.
let's hope there will be few afterquakes...
Even though it's not unusual, it's always sudden and this makes it scary.

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: