Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 944400 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4350 on: January 12, 2018, 11:50:09 PM »

I agree that it is sad. This poor little girl is being robbed of her childhood and unnecessarily put into adult situations. She’ll have enough time to be a grown up one day. I see so much of this behavior now and it’s concerning. Let kids be kids.
ohmyword

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #4351 on: January 13, 2018, 10:14:19 AM »

Bless her heart. At age 11 it was middle school, training bras, braces, beginners bands & goofy crushes. I hope someone finds the time for her before she becomes another Hollyweird statistic (knock on wood).   
Hopefully, she does what Quvenzhané Wallis did with her career and do something lighthearted for a change.

"If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway." --Mother Teresa
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4352 on: January 17, 2018, 05:38:24 AM »

Just when you think it will be a nice quiet evening in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ontario..
Possible meteor sighted across Michigan
There are reports that a fireball meteor was spotted in the Great Lakes region. There have also been reports of an explosion. Ingham County Officials say there is no indication that anything landed on the ground or caused any damage.
Video here:
http://www.wilx.com/conte...e-counties-469641293.html

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4353 on: January 20, 2018, 02:56:34 AM »

Avgi, a girl who lived in the area of Thessalia 9,000 years ago, had her face reconstructed by the dentist Dr Papagrigorakis Manolis. The event of the announcement took place on Friday (19/1) night, at the Acropolis' Museum. Here is the article in english.
https://news.nationalgeog...ge-facial-reconstruction/

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Garnet for January

Ignore
« Reply #4354 on: January 20, 2018, 09:33:45 AM »

Thank you for sharing the news onar  Star

Being a bit of a history-lover  I absolutely love when modern techniques allow new discoveries like this !
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4355 on: January 20, 2018, 09:58:29 AM »

Thank you for sharing the news onar  Star

Being a bit of a history-lover  I absolutely love when modern techniques allow new discoveries like this !
I remembered that case of the amateur photographer who helped on seeing with another perspective the work of Vermeer!

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4356 on: January 20, 2018, 11:58:14 AM »

I love it too! So interesting and what's considered " masculine"  has my moved around over the years
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: