Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 1245413 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5355 on: January 13, 2021, 09:48:42 AM »

I hate fairy tales that are suddenly having a "reality check moment" and want to display "real life". In other words, a "sex and the city" in which the party-loving, designer clad beauties are beyond middle age, struggling to pay their bills and getting their divorces is ridiculous. Maybe that's just me, but if I want to see this, I simply look around in my reality and own social circle.
Exactly!
That's why I don't like watching dramas or biographies with sad ending. I want the fairy tale, I want the dream, I want to read all these BS, I need to get in a bubble where nothing really bad happens and everything's perfect at the end. Real life is hard enough, I don't need it in my spare time/in fictional worlds.

Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5356 on: January 14, 2021, 05:38:20 AM »

I hate fairy tales that are suddenly having a "reality check moment" and want to display "real life". In other words, a "sex and the city" in which the party-loving, designer clad beauties are beyond middle age, struggling to pay their bills and getting their divorces is ridiculous. Maybe that's just me, but if I want to see this, I simply look around in my reality and own social circle.
Exactly!
That's why I don't like watching dramas or biographies with sad ending. I want the fairy tale, I want the dream, I want to read all these BS, I need to get in a bubble where nothing really bad happens and everything's perfect at the end. Real life is hard enough, I don't need it in my spare time/in fictional worlds.

[bbm]  Star
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: