Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 1283568 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5445 on: May 01, 2021, 08:38:14 PM »

Thank you, guys!
All of you!
Special thanks to Cordelia for the greek wish!
Αληθώς Ανέστη!

Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #5446 on: Yesterday at 02:38:42 AM »

I remember there was interest in the President of Ireland and his dogs so I hope this brings pleasure. I cannot find the original Tiktok.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1389309548419289093

The new dog is Misneach (it has the meaning of 'courage' in the Irish language).
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5447 on: Yesterday at 08:46:29 AM »

Oh gawd, adorable...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5448 on: Yesterday at 01:15:19 PM »

oooh!!! 
come here doggo, let's play!!!!!!

Mr President seems very kind, as his wife, it's just a sense, you know, that I could talk to them and be interesting and fun!

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5449 on: Yesterday at 01:59:56 PM »

I remember there was interest in the President of Ireland and his dogs so I hope this brings pleasure. I cannot find the original Tiktok.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1389309548419289093

The new dog is Misneach (it has the meaning of 'courage' in the Irish language).

So sweet 
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5450 on: Yesterday at 04:12:49 PM »

Hello, dishers!
I know this day, May 1st, is celebrated for workers fights and rights all around the world but, this year, as greek-orthodox we celebrate Holy Saturday and tomorrow we have Easter!!!!!!!
I'm very very happy, although I won't celebrate with my parents for 2nd year in a row, putting aside this, I'm very very happy.
I absolutely love Easter, its strong symbolism, the hope, the concept of Jesus' ressurection... and the food.
You may know that here we put a lamb (less often a goat) on a skewer (I googled this, I hope it is correct) which is absolutely my favourite food, ever
I also woke up very early this morning to make tzatziki!!!!!  

I don't know how interesting this info may be for you (probably not interesting at all   ) but I'm in a bad mood for a long time and today I want to share my happiness with you!
So, happy Easter from Greece, with love, and may next year we get to celebrate with our loved ones, whatever we want to celebrate!

Happy Easter!! Your joy for this spiritual holiday brought a smile to my face.  Supercontent
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5451 on: Yesterday at 05:10:00 PM »

Hello, dishers!
I know this day, May 1st, is celebrated for workers fights and rights all around the world but, this year, as greek-orthodox we celebrate Holy Saturday and tomorrow we have Easter!!!!!!!
I'm very very happy, although I won't celebrate with my parents for 2nd year in a row, putting aside this, I'm very very happy.
I absolutely love Easter, its strong symbolism, the hope, the concept of Jesus' ressurection... and the food.
You may know that here we put a lamb (less often a goat) on a skewer (I googled this, I hope it is correct) which is absolutely my favourite food, ever
I also woke up very early this morning to make tzatziki!!!!!  

I don't know how interesting this info may be for you (probably not interesting at all   ) but I'm in a bad mood for a long time and today I want to share my happiness with you!
So, happy Easter from Greece, with love, and may next year we get to celebrate with our loved ones, whatever we want to celebrate!

Happy Easter!! Your joy for this spiritual holiday brought a smile to my face.  Supercontent
It was a happy Sunday!
We still had days off, because May 1st was in Saturday, Holy Saturday, but the celebration about workers' rights were trasnfered for today and, traditionally, we eat meat. So, again, we had meat in the bbq and all those days were really fun.
I also got to clean and rearrange our summer clothing, I washed our closets with vinegar, I ironed most of our clothes and the next days I plan to clean the rest of the house too.

anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5452 on: Yesterday at 05:10:54 PM »

Sounds like a lovely time! Self care is the best!
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #5453 on: Yesterday at 07:04:47 PM »

oooh!!! 

Mr President seems very kind, as his wife, it's just a sense, you know, that I could talk to them and be interesting and fun!

He is a very highly educated and kind man, and people like to hear him speak. He talks of a very humble background and has no 'airs'. I would say that many royals could only dream to have his popularity but he does not look for it. He is a very good example of the role of a president.   
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5454 on: Yesterday at 11:03:18 PM »

oooh!!! 

He is a very highly educated and kind man, and people like to hear him speak. He talks of a very humble background and has no 'airs'. I would say that many royals could only dream to have his popularity but he does not look for it. He is a very good example of the role of a president.   
that makes the whole diferrence!

Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: