Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 377   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting news you might want to share with us.  (Read 1348741 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5505 on: June 20, 2021, 08:10:08 PM »

Thatís a good one  Laugh bounce

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5506 on: June 21, 2021, 01:24:16 AM »

The compliments continue. A person complimented my maternal grandfather because Grandfather highly approved of Clover in a lawn. The individual declared that Grandfather is a Smart man!

I've clover in my lawn, purposely put there by me, and your grandfather is a smart man.  Smiley

A perfect compliment for Grandfather for Father's Day!  Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5507 on: July 04, 2021, 03:09:56 AM »

Well everyone, yesterday we had to help our nearly 15 year old black Labrador  'home'. She had had a really terrible couple of weeks. As soon as I made the appointment, the lovely Dr Ann Viano  came for a second time this last year to help one of my girls over the bridge. She is wonderful so I will put the info up in case someone else in the tri state area of US needs someone to come to the house https://www.petdignifiedeuthanasia.com/.  We were extraordinarily lucky that in the time between when I called the doc and THAT moment, she rallied and had a really GREAT 36 hours..perky, happy and chewing her bone, which went into her grave with her. We should all be lucky enough to die in our own bed and in our own house, and not in the hospital with strangers. I would like to hope that Ellie is now with Daisy who left us earlier this year, and to the best dog ever, my Lucy. In my mind's eye, the girls are all young, and healthy and in no pain....running down the beach for the water. Rest well, Ellie-Bellie.

This is the first day in 25 years without a Labrador in the house.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 03:18:49 AM by Duchess of Verona » Logged
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5508 on: July 04, 2021, 03:55:25 AM »

Well everyone, yesterday we had to help our nearly 15 year old black Labrador  'home'. She had had a really terrible couple of weeks. As soon as I made the appointment, the lovely Dr Ann Viano  came for a second time this last year to help one of my girls over the bridge. She is wonderful so I will put the info up in case someone else in the tri state area of US needs someone to come to the house https://www.petdignifiedeuthanasia.com/.  We were extraordinarily lucky that in the time between when I called the doc and THAT moment, she rallied and had a really GREAT 36 hours..perky, happy and chewing her bone, which went into her grave with her. We should all be lucky enough to die in our own bed and in our own house, and not in the hospital with strangers. I would like to hope that Ellie is now with Daisy who left us earlier this year, and to the best dog ever, my Lucy. In my mind's eye, the girls are all young, and healthy and in no pain....running down the beach for the water. Rest well, Ellie-Bellie.

This is the first day in 25 years without a Labrador in the house.

Iím so sorry DoV  Hug

They truly are family and it hurts.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5509 on: July 04, 2021, 04:39:18 AM »

Hug DoV, for Ellie. Dogs and cats truly break our hearts when they leave us.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5510 on: July 04, 2021, 06:23:00 AM »

DoV, sorry for you. I had to put down my 20 year old Pekingese who I referred to as ďmy first bornĒ. Itís devastating. Itís been a couple of years but my heart still isnít whole. My vet took paw prints and sent it to me.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5511 on: July 04, 2021, 09:19:38 AM »

Duchess of Verona - much sympathy to you. Fifteen years is a long time and I'm sure your dog was an absolute darling.
Take care.  Hug
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #5512 on: July 04, 2021, 11:46:39 AM »

So sorry, DoV.  Hug For Ellie of our furry families, the purest of hearts, only joy could lie across the Rainbow Bridge.

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5513 on: July 04, 2021, 12:51:08 PM »

DoV  Hug 
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5514 on: July 04, 2021, 01:08:38 PM »

So sorry for your loss, I had to do the same thing for our beloved a month ago. It hurts to look at my own avatar sometimes.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5515 on: July 04, 2021, 02:47:03 PM »

I'm so sorry, Duchess.

Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5516 on: July 04, 2021, 03:07:04 PM »

Hug Hug Hug

Sending hugs to you and your family.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5517 on: July 04, 2021, 03:08:33 PM »

Awwww DoV Iím so sorry. Itís awful.  I lost my Shug and Chloe 2 months apart in 2019. It damn near killed me.  Hug
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5518 on: July 04, 2021, 04:02:14 PM »

Iím so sorry for your loss Duchess. My fur baby has saved my life! This morning I was telling my cat Sebastian how we would make the weirdest reality show ever! I hope your dog is at peace and that your pain is dulled by your happy memories! ❤️
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5519 on: July 05, 2021, 04:11:48 AM »

So sorry, DOV.  Hug

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 377   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: