Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Theodora  (Read 57839 times)
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2016, 07:41:53 PM »

She posted photos of a Thailand trip with her boyfriend on Instagram. This guy looks IMO much too young and too smart looking....(to be true)
Plus: Looks as if she had her boobs done.......
Well I don't feel comfortable with that relationship....(But I was wrong with Alexia and Carlos as well by predicting a fast divorce...)
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Dark sense of humour is a punishable offence

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2016, 08:32:49 PM »

She posted photos of a Thailand trip with her boyfriend on Instagram. This guy looks IMO much too young and too smart looking....(to be true)
Well I don't feel comfortable with that relationship....(But I was wrong with Alexia and Carlos as well by predicting a fast divorce...)

I wonder if we're looking at the same pics because the guy with Theodora in the pics looks like an aged playboy to me.  Thinking More like sleazy than smart...

Edit: OMG, some of the stuff she posts is so gringeworthy...  Secret

Hasn't made Douglas Adams-esque jokes about the Large Hadron Collider since September 2015    
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2016, 10:32:50 PM »

I wonder if we're looking at the same pics because the guy with Theodora in the pics looks like an aged playboy to me.  Thinking More like sleazy than smart...

Edit: OMG, some of the stuff she posts is so gringeworthy...  Secret

That's what I think too.

I don't think she's had breast augmentation.  She's a bigger girl who has always been busty.  Her friend on the other hand appears to have had hers done. 
star555

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2016, 11:08:11 PM »

Based on her Instagram pictures, she seems to travel a lot overseas......I wonder who funds all the trips? She can't be making that kind of money as an actress...... Whistle
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2016, 11:24:16 PM »

Based on her Instagram pictures, she seems to travel a lot overseas......I wonder who funds all the trips? She can't be making that kind of money as an actress...... Whistle

My guess is that it's her parents, by way of MC and the rumored dowry.   Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: