Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Theodora  (Read 136318 times)
Gemsheal

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Happy Anniversary, Snakey & Greasy 🤢

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2024, 07:47:34 PM »

I just read this:

https://alabnews.com/cali...or-mishandling-cta-funds/

This doesn't sound good at all. Maybe it is the reason for them to have postponed their wedding again?

Theodora - dump him.  The mitigating factors, IMO, don't cover for him and to cheat in the law once means he found a taste for it.  It will happen again.  It's probably even happened before; he just wasn't caught. 

"Where's the Southern Comfort?" Prince Philip - on being presented with a hamper of U.S. Southern goods by the American Ambassador in London in 1999 ♡
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2024, 08:52:22 PM »

I just read this:

https://alabnews.com/cali...or-mishandling-cta-funds/

This doesn't sound good at all. Maybe it is the reason for them to have postponed their wedding again?

Theodora - dump him.  The mitigating factors, IMO, don't cover for him and to cheat in the law once means he found a taste for it.  It will happen again.  It's probably even happened before; he just wasn't caught. 

I would suggest so too. I think Theodora is a lovely woman, who deserves better.
Celia

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2024, 10:37:48 PM »

It is so incredibly bad for a lawyer to dip in to the client trust account for personal use.  It's a huge no-no.  He's lucky he got a slap on the wrist.  As someone who works for lawyers and reconciles their trust accounts, I've dumped a client for "accidentally" transferring money to operating twice --and not put it back when I brought it to her attention.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2024, 03:11:48 AM »

I'd say this is red flag zone but didn't her sister's husband run up against the law too? This isn't the most intellectually strenuous of all the royal families but you'd hope a solid moral core would be present.

yup. he was creative with his activities on canary wharf, IIRC

GEms and celia, ITA!! once they taste3 from that honey pot, they are addicted. Dead

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2024, 09:42:20 AM »

It is so incredibly bad for a lawyer to dip in to the client trust account for personal use.  It's a huge no-no.  He's lucky he got a slap on the wrist.  As someone who works for lawyers and reconciles their trust accounts, I've dumped a client for "accidentally" transferring money to operating twice --and not put it back when I brought it to her attention.

Wow
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: February 17, 2024, 08:16:19 AM »

Shady, shady, shady...

However, 2 days ago I read they're going to get married this September, in Athens. I cannot remember where I saw it though, to post it here.

ralf103

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2024, 12:03:32 PM »

I'd say this is red flag zone but didn't her sister's husband run up against the law too? This isn't the most intellectually strenuous of all the royal families but you'd hope a solid moral core would be present.

GEms and celia, ITA!! once they taste3 from that honey pot, they are addicted. Dead

G Smiley

If you mean Princess Alexia's husband Carlos Morales Quintana, he is a architect based in Lanzarote where the family live. He was a person of interest in a bribery and corruption case but I'm not sure what came of it in the end, he certainly didn't seem to do time for anything and it all went quiet after the initial reports.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: February 18, 2024, 02:55:38 AM »

G Smiley

If you mean Princess Alexia's husband Carlos Morales Quintana, he is a architect based in Lanzarote where the family live. He was a person of interest in a bribery and corruption case but I'm not sure what came of it in the end, he certainly didn't seem to do time for anything and it all went quiet after the initial reports.

yes. that's who I men. I read that it got ahrm ' paid orff' . I found this article...there are other articles on his 'interesting activities. maybe one our Spanish posters will know more.

In 2009, the name of Carlos Morales was associated with a major corruption scandal affecting the island of Lanzarote: the Unión Affair . The architect is then accused of having taken advantage of the reorganization of the land use plan of Arrecife and of having built a vast villa for his family on unbuildable land [ 9 ] , [ 10 ] . However, Spanish justice finally cleared Carlos Morales of all charges inOctober 2014[ 11 ] , [ 12 ] .

https://fr-m-wikipedia-or...tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Booklover

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2024, 01:25:28 AM »

Shady, shady, shady...

However, 2 days ago I read they're going to get married this September, in Athens. I cannot remember where I saw it though, to post it here.
I'm now wondering if the delays as to the wedding were due to this.  They've been engaged for at least 5 years, and I was sure they were going to get married last summer in Spetses.
Celia

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: February 21, 2024, 03:40:01 PM »

I wanted them to get married in Los Angeles, so I could "stage door hang" at the Greek Orthodox cathedral. 
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: February 22, 2024, 03:21:53 AM »

Shady, shady, shady...

I'm now wondering if the delays as to the wedding were due to this.  They've been engaged for at least 5 years, and I was sure they were going to get married last summer in Spetses.

whell if you ignore all the warnings...enjoy the bed you've made.

G Smiley

Gemsheal

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Happy Anniversary, Snakey & Greasy 🤢

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: February 27, 2024, 01:19:07 PM »

Kumar was walking with T at the Windsor ceremony so I guess they're still on 

"Where's the Southern Comfort?" Prince Philip - on being presented with a hamper of U.S. Southern goods by the American Ambassador in London in 1999 ♡
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: February 27, 2024, 04:37:58 PM »

Kumar was walking with T at the Windsor ceremony so I guess they're still on 

Celia

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: February 27, 2024, 04:43:12 PM »

Did she ever wear an engagement ring?  I can't even remember what it looks like.
Booklover

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: February 27, 2024, 08:34:44 PM »

First thing I noticed too. Why no engagement ring, pretty sure she has one. Kumar is looking a bit smug imo.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: