Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Sarah Chatto and family  (Read 1557 times)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2022, 12:06:26 AM »

@ CoutureRoyals

Lady Sarah Chatto, pictured with her friends Jasper Conran OBE and Patrick Kinmonth, is attending 'The Alchemist's Feast', the inaugural summer party & fundraiser for the National Gallery's Bicentenary campaign in London tonight! 🖤

Lady Sarah with her husband Daniel Chatto, their son Samuel and his girlfriend tonight!

periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 12:10:43 AM »

I like this new thread Aubiette funny how family events remind us of the fabulousness of Lady Sarah. She looks terrific the whole family does. I love it when young men don't mind dating a taller girl.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 05:13:55 AM »

Lady Sarah is a lovely woman but I wonder why she doesn't wear makeup? She always looks washed out and tired.  Cry
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 06:30:02 AM »

Lady Sarah is a lovely woman but I wonder why she doesn't wear makeup? She always looks washed out and tired.  Cry

She looks absolutely beautiful- it’s sad that not wearing paint and mascara is supposed to make a vibrant middle-aged woman look “tired” (code = “old”). She is admirable.
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 08:54:22 AM »

I look at Sarah, and even her son Samuel, and see Charlotte Cambridge.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 04:25:13 PM »

You know that fun game/question: "whose wardrobe would you like to rob?"
I have to admit it seems like I already robbed her wardrobe: I have cashmere and cotton cardies in almost every colour of the rainbow, I love wide skirts with a crisp white blouse or a T-shirt and I have at least 5 shirtdresses already....

BTW, the young one, is that the hunk from the Sandhurst academy, or another one? He looks not old enough to drink alcohol let alone date....

Third observation: I once heard that Sarah is an absolute midget, very petite and quite short, her hubby doesn't look much taller and neither does her son..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 04:27:14 PM »

BTW, the young one, is that the hunk from the Sandhurst academy, or another one? He looks not old enough to drink alcohol let alone date....

That's her elder son Samuel.  He'll be 26 next month and is a artist like his parents.  Her younger son Arthur, who turned 23 back in February, is a 2nd Lieutenant in the Royal Marines.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 04:46:05 PM »

You know that fun game/question: "whose wardrobe would you like to rob?"
I have to admit it seems like I already robbed her wardrobe: I have cashmere and cotton cardies in almost every colour of the rainbow, I love wide skirts with a crisp white blouse or a T-shirt and I have at least 5 shirtdresses already....

Third observation: I once heard that Sarah is an absolute midget, very petite and quite short, her hubby doesn't look much taller and neither does her son..

IIRC, her mother, Princess Margaret, was also very tiny. Also IIRC, the Queen maybe topped 5'4", so she wasn't especially tall either.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 04:52:13 PM »

If anyone is curious about her paintings (as I was!):

https://www.redfern-galle...e-paintings-and-works-on/
hrhpita

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2022, 05:06:09 PM »

She looks absolutely beautiful- it’s sad that not wearing paint and mascara is supposed to make a vibrant middle-aged woman look “tired” (code = “old”). She is admirable.

I like that she doesn't wear make-up.  I really appreciate women who can go about their lives doing that. I am not one of them, but wish I was.

Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2022, 08:41:48 PM »

I really like Sarah.  She exudes understated elegance, stays on the fringe of royal family events, has lived most of her life under the radar with little to no controversy and lives her life with her husband of close to 30 yrs while raising 2 young men who see respectable.  Think this is an accomplishment in the BRF with all the scandals and divorces, esp coming after her mother and father.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2022, 08:43:42 PM »

Those oil on canvas are extremely nice.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: