Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne  (Read 292170 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1020 on: April 13, 2022, 09:23:06 AM »

Can we all donate a pound or two to buy Tim a new hat or at least get this one's brim ironed and starched again?

it is bugging me on formal events like these ones... no worries if he wears it to the beach... Secret

TIA

G Smiley

Having lived in PNG, I assure you it is fine! 😹
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1021 on: April 13, 2022, 02:46:53 PM »

Star
The Queen has an excellent emissary in Anne, doesn't she?
One has to walk a careful and thoughtful path when on these representation trips and Anne does that very well. Takes a lot of research, observation and conversation with the monarch to represent HM so well.

Well said, Pru.  Star

Indeed she is always professional

Star to you Pru!

I think she very much takes after her father in this respect. I never realised how observant Philip was until I watched the documentaries broadcasted about him in the last year.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1022 on: April 13, 2022, 03:09:15 PM »

He seems that he put something in it, the pocket is full.
I donít know why but tim has something endearing about him, maybe is the stoic Britishness he displays. Anne is amazing in this trip but when she isnít really  

He looks a bit rumpled, I will grant you. He's had to be suitably spit and polished, up to snuff all his Naval career and perhaps he think's he's earned the right to wear his comfortable hat and stuff his pockets now. Yes, I know he's representing Queen and country. He could look worse, all things considered . . .  It's kind of like Will not buttoning his coat and wearing those suede shoes.

I have serious envy that they visited the Orchid Garden. I would have spent the whole day there.  
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 03:22:57 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1023 on: April 14, 2022, 01:26:59 AM »

Can we all donate a pound or two to buy Tim a new hat or at least get this one's brim ironed and starched again?

it is bugging me on formal events like these ones... no worries if he wears it to the beach... Secret

TIA

G Smiley

I was just going to say the same thing, he looks so sloppy. Coat pocket half tucked in, shapeless suit, floppy hat. Looks like a tourist living out of a suitcase. Kind of disrespectful if you ask me.

Hug Star

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1024 on: April 14, 2022, 04:15:58 AM »

He looks like a typical British man of his age and class I'd say. No wonder he likes being able to take a back seat to Anne at times.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1025 on: April 19, 2022, 07:30:42 PM »

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1026 on: May 12, 2022, 10:06:01 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....-Palace-garden-party.html

The Princess Royal accompanied by Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, hosted todayís Garden Party which included 3,000 guests from military organisations, charities & care homes
Anne is rewearing her Floral Coat; previously seen at Ascot 2012 & The Cambridgeís Wedding

« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 10:11:37 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: