Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra and Sebastian  (Read 37358 times)
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« on: January 17, 2014, 10:04:09 PM »

I think they are both in their 20's now but they never are promoted in Lux news.

I would have thought that Alex as the only daughter would receive quite a lot of attention. Sebastian I can understand ish as he has three older brothers. Not that they have any fascinating qualities, except Louis who has had scored lucky with his choice of wife.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 10:19:20 PM »

I think Alex is featured in one of those Lux tabloids (Privat? Promi?) on a semi-regular basis.  They usually claim she's pregnant.

And then of course, they're discussed on the sugar boards by the same people who claim they don't want to violate their privacy Roll Eyes  Please.  If they didn't want to violate their privacy, they wouldn't discuss them at all.  Oh, sugar logic.  It always fails Laugh bounce Laughing
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 10:26:36 PM »

I think Alex is featured in one of those Lux tabloids (Privat? Promi?) on a semi-regular basis.  They usually claim she's pregnant.

And then of course, they're discussed on the sugar boards by the same people who claim they don't want to violate their privacy Roll Eyes  Please.  If they didn't want to violate their privacy, they wouldn't discuss them at all.  Oh, sugar logic.  It always fails Laugh bounce Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So true. Way to go......

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 11:28:16 PM »

A contradiction in terms if ever there was one Grin
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 01:49:02 AM »

We need some nice recent pics of them

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 01:44:18 PM »

nice and recent is too much to ask for  Whistle. There are some recent pics of Alex from her brother's wedding but they are not really nice, as she had to wear this horrible bridesmaid dress. The most recent pic of Sebastien might be the one from Stella's christening but that is a stiff and strange looking pic  Secret. I think we have to wait for the cour to update their pics or for the "closing of the octave" or the national day to get new pics (although there might be a very small chance to see them at the Olympics)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 06:03:50 PM »

Do they not have a PR person?  We know they have strong security (they did a good job of keeping one of their members away from a zealous fan at an event years ago), but is their slow approach to keeping their site updated part of their security plan?  It's strange how out of date their website often appears to be. 
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 06:20:06 PM »

Their PR person has too much to do with photoshopping the majority of MT's pics   Secret, so adding new ones of ALex and Sebastien is too much work  Whistle. You know I like MT but they do use far too much photoshop on her pics. They had some change in some key staff  positions recently but PR was not mentioned, only that they have a new guy who looks after their financial matters (the public didn't like it and they openly demanded transparency regarding the money Henri gets and how it is spend - and the readers comments were not deleted by the newspaper)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 08:01:08 PM »

Their PR person has too much to do with photoshopping the majority of MT's pics   Secret, so adding new ones of ALex and Sebastien is too much work  Whistle. You know I like MT but they do use far too much photoshop on her pics. They had some change in some key staff  positions recently but PR was not mentioned, only that they have a new guy who looks after their financial matters (the public didn't like it and they openly demanded transparency regarding the money Henri gets and how it is spend - and the readers comments were not deleted by the newspaper)

IMO, the more transparency the better as far as royals are concerned.  It's bad enough that they live privileged lives funded by the taxpayer, but without transparency it's even worse. 

I wish they'd knock off the photoshopping of MT.  She's fine the way she is.   Yes
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2014, 08:35:50 PM »

Stella - what's the link

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2014, 08:40:21 PM »

Stella - what's the link

Who?  What?
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 08:44:22 PM »

do you mean this pic? That's from the cour
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014, 08:46:31 PM »

do you mean this pic? That's from the cour

Strange that Sebastian was there but Alex was not.  I guess they're both no longer attending the same school?  Or maybe Alex stayed longer in the US before going home for winter break? 

It's also strange that Marie-Christine has never released photos of the christenings of her kids, nor made an announcement of their full names, but that's a discussion for another thread.
babalux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 07:51:03 PM »

It's also strange that Marie-Christine has never released photos of the christenings of her kids, nor made an announcement of their full names, but that's a discussion for another thread.
Now that you mention it.  Thinking After all her engagment and wedding was done with full blown press coverage.
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 08:09:35 PM »

Were they

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something