Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen/ DoE : news & photo's  (Read 1208479 times)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #5250 on: June 20, 2021, 04:25:43 PM »

I think Jill Biden is quite pretty.

Queen looks genuinely happy to be with them. Or she’s an amazing actress, talent honed over decades.
To be fair, I think she really is a poker player of incredible proportions. She does slight nuances, if she likes to have her "not amused" show, but she is a complete hand at hiding her feelings. I think pretty often, we even read into her face and actions the very sentiments we feel, like "she smiles more openly with X" and "she looks a bit more stiff with Y" but then the journos and courtiers choose the pic we see and they also might have a bias, slight or even unconsciously...

Elizabeth and Margaret used to act in Christmas pantomimes when they were in their teens, and I do think HM has retained and used those same acting skills all along, when needed.

I totally agree about the photos.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

Classic stink eye

Ignore
« Reply #5251 on: June 20, 2021, 05:22:31 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....Fathers-Day-tributes.html

Father's Day tributes from BP, CH, and KP. 

Aww, the photo with George VI.  One tends to forget that the Queen lost a parent at a rather young age, not to mention having to assume his job.   

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: