Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - news and photos IV  (Read 822692 times)
Winnifred

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4830 on: March 27, 2017, 07:48:28 PM »

I don't think anyone gives a rat's ass if either of the boys goes skiing, honestly; it's the protracted adolescence everyone's objecting to.

True but William's timing was just terrible. I continue to say they surround themselves with a circle of friends that as you put it are all in protracted adolescence. It's something 20 somethings with money do not 30 somethings. On the other hand  people keep telling me that Millennials are not mature in general thus we have 30 somethings acting like 20 somethings - add in money and title and there you have it. I'm not sure William will ever grow up. Harry might if he can break free of the friends, but as long as he hangs out with this Skippy person who just got married, it's not going to happen. I'm not sure the work ethic is there for either one, but a little more with Harry lately. I hope he continues to shape up. 

I can't speak for all millennials, but I can speak for myself when I say that we are quite capable of acting like proper adults. The fact that William can't seem to grow up has less to do with his (my) generation being lazy loafers than it does his own arrested development and entitled arrogance.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4831 on: March 27, 2017, 07:51:26 PM »

I teach millennials, and it really irritates me when I see people making comments about how they're all failures, lazy, etc.  The millennials I know are all very hard workers who care about the world at large.  They're nothing like the royals of this generation. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4832 on: March 27, 2017, 10:17:54 PM »

The topic here is news on Harry. Whether Meghan can ski or not really isn't news on Harry..
Hibou

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4833 on: March 28, 2017, 12:17:47 AM »

I teach millennials, and it really irritates me when I see people making comments about how they're all failures, lazy, etc.  The millennials I know are all very hard workers who care about the world at large.  They're nothing like the royals of this generation. 

I have a kid whose a millennial and yes she is grown, out of the house and hard-working, but I cannot say the same about her piers. I've seen too many that feel entitled to a job, a raise etc. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but do not take it out on me because I have seen quite the opposite. In essence you are attacking me for not only my opinion but my life experience with them. I do not view Harry, William or Kate any different than the ones I have seen. Harry is doing better and I will give him credit for that.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4834 on: March 28, 2017, 01:50:03 AM »

I have three millennialist and they are far behind where I wa at their  age. Could be my fauly but their friends seem the same.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: