Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 142   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla news and photos II  (Read 441870 times)
KimmySue

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1800 on: December 13, 2019, 04:25:33 PM »

Thank Cyril for providing the link, I enjoyed it tremendously. But then again I have always been a total and ferocious Camilla-Stan.

Fairy, me too!! She does a lot of great work that I feel doesn't get the attention it deserves.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1801 on: December 13, 2019, 04:34:11 PM »

Thank Cyril for providing the link, I enjoyed it tremendously. But then again I have always been a total and ferocious Camilla-Stan.

Fairy, me too!! She does a lot of great work that I feel doesn't get the attention it deserves.

I'll gladly your Camilla sugar club.  Lolipop
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

Antarctica Antarctica

Ignore
« Reply #1802 on: December 13, 2019, 08:18:22 PM »

So I have...

Best Cam's event of the year. And I dare to say best BRF's event of the year.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1803 on: December 13, 2019, 10:46:03 PM »

I am glad that everyone liked the Clarence House video. Smiley Smiley
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1804 on: December 14, 2019, 09:05:03 PM »

And happy anniversary, Cyril. Congrats on 2001 great and informative posts. Champagne

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1805 on: December 14, 2019, 10:05:58 PM »

And happy anniversary, Cyril. Congrats on 2001 great and informative posts. Champagne

Ditto!  Champagne
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1806 on: December 15, 2019, 01:51:18 AM »

Ditto!  Champagne

Thank you, Margaret and Fairy!!  Champagne Champagne
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1807 on: December 20, 2019, 05:33:39 PM »

Charles and Camilla's Christmas Card 2019:

https://www.hellomagazine...ease-christmas-card-2019/

There's seems a bit of a theme going on in this year . . .

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1808 on: January 08, 2020, 04:17:26 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvskzGel5UY

Message from Charles to the Aussies suffering from the current wildfires.
amster

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1809 on: January 08, 2020, 04:36:26 AM »

I honestly don't understand how there are people out there that still don't like him. He comes across as so warm and genuine. As an Aussie, I really believe he cares about what is happening here. The two of them are fantastic.
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1810 on: January 08, 2020, 05:49:17 AM »

I honestly don't understand how there are people out there that still don't like him. He comes across as so warm and genuine. As an Aussie, I really believe he cares about what is happening here. The two of them are fantastic.

I agree and what so many people don't get is that Prince Charles is one heck of a brilliant business man who has turned the Duchy of Cornwall into a huge business that supports so many people.  He is highly underestimated IMHO.   He like everyone else on this earth has made many mistakes yet over time has shown he has learned from those and shown his devotion to his country and works hard for it....
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1811 on: January 08, 2020, 05:56:22 AM »

A very moving message. He seems to be seeking for words. I was reminded of these photos

Charles has been to Australia many times, Camilla, too, and there seems to be a real connection.

I'm thinking about Australia all the time and following the news. I have seen my parents' house burn many years ago and remember the horror and fear. I can't imagine what inferno Australia is going through, and for so long.

I didn't have an opinion about Camilla many years ago, but since she and Charles married, I have been impressed with her. She radiates warmth. And I have liked Charles since his carbuncle speech :-)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:01:23 AM by Carreen » Logged
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1812 on: January 08, 2020, 06:39:39 AM »

I agree.  I loved his message and I believe he means every word he said.  He has had a strong connection with Australia all his life and I am sure he is genuinely concerned and cares about what's happening here.  He and Camilla are both animal lovers and Charles in particular has an interest in plants and the natural environment, and I am sure they have been concerned about the loss of wildlife and native vegetation as well as the effect on the people.  
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1813 on: January 08, 2020, 07:04:58 AM »

What I loved about Charles' message - besides the content - was the fact he took the trouble to actually make the message in person. He didn't just get someone on his staff post a message on social media but went in front of the cameras and spoke to Australia personally. He first came here as a kid (16-17 years old) and he spent quite a bit of that time in the Victorian bush as that is where the school is located. He has been back many times. I wouldn't be surprised if he insists no being the one to come out in March/April to tour the fire zones, meet the victims and those who have been fighting the fires and helping the animals.

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1814 on: January 08, 2020, 07:35:15 AM »

What I loved about Charles' message - besides the content - was the fact he took the trouble to actually make the message in person. He didn't just get someone on his staff post a message on social media but went in front of the cameras and spoke to Australia personally. He first came here as a kid (16-17 years old) and he spent quite a bit of that time in the Victorian bush as that is where the school is located. He has been back many times. I wouldn't be surprised if he insists no being the one to come out in March/April to tour the fire zones, meet the victims and those who have been fighting the fires and helping the animals.

I would be happy to see him come here and not his sons .... he has had an appreciation of the environment decades before it was fashionable and he has experience of life here and not just a tour ... I think he is genuine and not just going through the motions
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 142   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: