Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla news and photos II  (Read 402894 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1905 on: March 26, 2020, 05:46:00 PM »

We don't know for sure if people in his "entorage" are indeed infected, and walking around shops. Or if they were the source of any case in the villages. The harsh truth with covid-19 is that could be anyone, from anywhere.

It is unfair and dangerous, imo, to pinpoint blame when twitter seems to be the only source. Today I read a horrible article about something that happened in Spain: someone posted on twitter that a group of elderly people infected with covid-19 would be transferred to a village and be allowed to be on the streets. The results was an angry mob attacking firefighters and ambulances while they were transferring elderly sick and scared people to a health facility, where they were being placed in isolation. All the elderly were kicked out of their nursery home without warning because people there did not want them in the same space and could not take care of them (or wanted to), and a place were found for them to stay with the necessary care and medical attention while in isolation. During the night, the angry mob even tried to burn the place down. I cannot imagine how those poor people felt! They are infected with a horrible disease that kills mostly the elderly, they were abandoned by their nursery home and when they found some care and humanity, they were attacked. All because someone spread a rumour in social media No

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1906 on: March 26, 2020, 05:49:02 PM »

I think the social media rumours are far fetched and at the end of the day anyone and everyone can spread Covid 19. That said it does seem Charles and Camilla did what everyone else was told not to do so some level of frustration is understandable.
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1907 on: March 26, 2020, 05:53:04 PM »

Yes rumors are hard enough and with the extra stress of having to stay inside all the time we don't do ourselves favors. I do hope that Charles' team is taking all precautions and is down to essential staff only in contact with him. I'm glad his symptoms are reported mild but the danger for everyone is thinking that means it's not so bad. Of course we will know more in the next two weeks if there is a mini eruption of the virus in his corner of the world right now. I think too he is easy to blame you know the rich laird bringing his diseases from London kind of thing.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1908 on: March 26, 2020, 06:38:14 PM »

Itís not like Charles is walking around chit chatting with everyone. The circle heís surrounded by is likely smaller where he is now, than in CH.

Furthermore Buckingham Palace staff members are also among the infected so thatís not the place to be either.

Also him getting tested may exactly be because he meets a lot of people that need to be told, theyíve been at risk. It wasnít solely his call to not publicly retire before he did. It was Boris Johnsonís call and it is not like the BRF could defy the government.

It does look odd that he went from one out-of-town house to another but in the end it likely doesnít make one bit of difference so perhaps anger and attention are better aimed elsewhere. Like at hospital staff not getting safety measures to tests. Which is a government issue and would still be if Charles was holed up in CH or Highgrove.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1909 on: March 26, 2020, 06:55:27 PM »

New Orleans and New York are getting really bad in the US US they are talking about not even being able to take care of corona patients because they donít have enough PPE
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1910 on: March 26, 2020, 07:04:01 PM »

New Orleans and New York are getting really bad in the US US they are talking about not even being able to take care of corona patients because they donít have enough PPE

None of us have enough PPE. Its being made but not quickly enough. Hell yesterday I see Bethany Frankel on twitter trying to get PPE from my state transported to NY and Iím like WTAF. Sheís helping and organizing and thatís all great but NY isnít the only state that needs it. Something else being forgotten is that we donít just wear PPE for Coronavirus. Itís used for all sorts of ailments.
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #1911 on: March 26, 2020, 07:07:02 PM »

Mardi Gras was a few weeks ago, so that made things much worse in New Orleans. The police had to clear out Bourbon Street after the mayor issued a stay at home order because people still wanted to party.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1912 on: March 27, 2020, 01:17:42 AM »

Yeah we’re only supposed to use one mask a day which is gross but at least I have one and we’re taking peoples temperature and taking their word for it that they’re not sick but I’ve had a lot of patience coughing that I have taken care of in the last week
I also have a two-month-old grandson I would like to see you at some point and a 84-year-old father-in-law that we usually help that we just have an early groceries outside
It sucks
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1913 on: March 27, 2020, 12:04:11 PM »

C&C applauding NHS workers last night (from separate rooms, of course)

#stayhomesavelives
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1914 on: March 27, 2020, 12:57:29 PM »

Yeah weíre only supposed to use one mask a day which is gross but at least I have one and weíre taking peoples temperature and taking their word for it that theyíre not sick but Iíve had a lot of patience coughing that I have taken care of in the last week
I also have a two-month-old grandson I would like to see you at some point and a 84-year-old father-in-law that we usually help that we just have an early groceries outside
It sucks

Hug

Whishing you all the best and thank you so much for all the effort you and your colleagues are doing
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1915 on: March 27, 2020, 01:28:15 PM »

I save my N95 mask in a brown paper bag at night and re-use it the next day.  These masks  are too scarce to throw away.  Never thought I would be doing that in a US  healthcare setting.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1916 on: March 27, 2020, 01:35:13 PM »

I save my N95 mask in a brown paper bag at night and re-use it the next day.  These masks  are too scarce to throw away.  Never thought I would be doing that in a US  healthcare setting.

I think most nations wouldn't have expected that or thought about it.

Fortunately I see a lot of messages of companies, organisations and such donating their mask, safety glasses and related PPEs to healthcare and Red Cross.

Also some have been very innovative and turned snorkel masks into a safe option for healthcare:

https://www.damen.com/en/..._snorkel_mask_coronavirus

Also whishing you all the best and thank you so much for all the effort you and your colleagues are doing
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1917 on: March 27, 2020, 01:36:43 PM »

There might be some useful information for you here: https://www.livescience.c...or-reuse-coronavirus.html
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1918 on: March 27, 2020, 01:39:30 PM »

There might be some useful information for you here: https://www.livescience.c...or-reuse-coronavirus.html

Interesting article!  Thumb up
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1919 on: March 27, 2020, 03:28:28 PM »

Atlanta,Georgia's largest hopital (Grady) the medical personell are down to wearing THIN see-thru  pull-over-the-head rain coats...........
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: