I found a lovely article in the DM where Camila shared her favorite books she is reading/re-reading during self isolation. I can't post the article due to Internet stupidity on my part, but I have decided to list the books. I have ordered some because they look interesting . What I like best is that she is so relatable and one can get an insight into a person from what they read.
These were her 9 favorites:
1. Travels on my Elephant by Mark Shand
2. Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
3. The Architect's Apprentice by Elif Shafak
4. The Red Notebook by Antoine Laurain
5. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towle
6. The Cazalet Chronicles by Elizabeth Jane Howard
7. The Secret Commonwealth by Phillip Pullman
8. The Simon Serrailler Series by Susan Hill
9. Restless by William Boyd
Camilla is likeable, because she doesn't take herself too serious. She's married to Charles despite him being the Prince of Wales not because of.
She does what it is expected from her and her role, but she would never overshadow others or try to upstage herself by saying...I want it that way, because I'm the Duchess of Cornwall.