Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla news and photos II  (Read 494856 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2205 on: December 10, 2020, 05:57:13 PM »

This and the Christmas house party and the donkey sanctuary and the care for victims of sexual assault and the osteoporosis campaign and dancing the hora with Jewish residents or an old age home... and a lot of other things I can't think of now - it's all Camilla. She looks great with a tiara but this is one of her best pictures.

Hear hear!!!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2206 on: December 10, 2020, 06:37:14 PM »

This and the Christmas house party and the donkey sanctuary and the care for victims of sexual assault and the osteoporosis campaign and dancing the hora with Jewish residents or an old age home... and a lot of other things I can't think of now - it's all Camilla. She looks great with a tiara but this is one of her best pictures.

Hear hear!!!

Absolutely!

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2207 on: December 10, 2020, 07:23:37 PM »

Wait Cam danced the Chora with Jewish residents at an old age home I need to see this when did this happen? I think this is amazing and fabulous.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2208 on: December 10, 2020, 09:21:34 PM »

It was some time ago, I had to google it.

https://www.townandcountr...nagila-jewish-care-video/

She seems good fun :-)

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #2209 on: December 10, 2020, 09:23:27 PM »

Cams is the best.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #2210 on: December 10, 2020, 09:49:36 PM »

A lovely read, Carreen. Star

“The sheep fear the wolf, only to be eaten by the shepherd." – Flash Gordon
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2211 on: December 12, 2020, 02:48:33 PM »

Thanks so much for that link, it's wonderful.  It took me a long time to like her, now I'm a total sugah!  She is warm, funny and a great sport.  It never feels like she wants attention but always adds a sense of fun and joy to the events.  She's comfortable in her own skin, pretty sure what we see is who she is, and IMO she's delightful. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2212 on: December 12, 2020, 06:07:03 PM »

Camilla opened a new facility at Battersea Cats and Dogs Home, accompanied by the cutest plaque unveil-er ever, her rescue dog Beth Doggy

*Click to see the video*

https://twitter.com/Clare...tatus/1336677586064330753

Cams brings Beth with her when she visits Battersea Cats and Dogs Home - but we usually just see Beth on her lead. I've got to agree with FC - absolutely adorable  doggo and a wonderful picture of Cams too. 

That is fantastic!  I have often wondered if the BRF supports charities for homeless animals - nice to see Camilla doing this.

Camilla has been the Patron of Battersea since 2017 but made regular official visits before that. Camilla took over as Patron from The Queen who had been the Patron for 60 years.

https://www.battersea.org...-queen-60-years-patronage

Prince Michael of Kent has been the President since 1984

https://www.battersea.org...0on%201%20February%202017.

Thanks luvcharles!  Star
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #2213 on: December 12, 2020, 09:08:34 PM »

Thanks so much for that link, it's wonderful.  It took me a long time to like her, now I'm a total sugah!  She is warm, funny and a great sport.  It never feels like she wants attention but always adds a sense of fun and joy to the events.  She's comfortable in her own skin, pretty sure what we see is who she is, and IMO she's delightful. 

Remember the wink! And the “hm”!
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2214 on: December 12, 2020, 10:45:57 PM »

A friend of mine’s mum had her dachshund with her when Camilla was glad handling a crowd in Australia a few years ago. Camilla spent more time patting Dackle than talking to any of the humans! She was super warm and engaging.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2215 on: December 13, 2020, 12:20:45 PM »

A friend of mine’s mum had her dachshund with her when Camilla was glad handling a crowd in Australia a few years ago. Camilla spent more time patting Dackle than talking to any of the humans! She was super warm and engaging.
LOL, Dackle most likely had something a lot more interesting to communicate than the ever-repeating phrases of the waiting crowds.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2216 on: December 13, 2020, 04:32:33 PM »

LOL, Dackle most likely had something a lot more interesting to communicate than the ever-repeating phrases of the waiting crowds.

Agreed. Most times I’d rather hang out with a dog if given the option.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2217 on: December 13, 2020, 05:26:47 PM »

I used to be fascinated with Diana, but given all these years, it’s Camilla I’d probably enjoy having tea or a drink with. And Sophie.

You never hear about them or Kate from servants. That tells me they must have some very loyal staff who like them. Never any leaks in years.

anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2218 on: December 16, 2020, 06:03:38 PM »

I think Camilla is a huge asset to the royal family and to Charles. She's going to make a wonderful consort!
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #2219 on: December 25, 2020, 07:11:28 PM »

Prince Charles and Camilla Release New Picture as the Royal Family Spends Christmas Separately:

https://www.townandcountr...lla-christmas-2020-photo/

In the absence of any public appearances, Clarence House has released a new photograph of Prince Charles and Camilla to celebrate Christmas. It was taken by a member of staff at Birkhall, Scotland, earlier this year, and shows the couple dressed casually and holding walking sticks up to the camera. The Prince is smiling broadly and has a pair of binoculars around his neck. The Duchess is dressed in jeans. Back in July, she revealed during a BBC Radio 5 interview that she has been “very, very happy” wearing denim this year. She told host Emma Barnett: “I've been very, very happy with my jeans. It will be very hard to get out of them again. I think you get into a sort of way of life, don’t you?”

Emphasis mine. I just love her.

I do wonder if Charles owns anything denim?

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: