Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla news and photos II  (Read 451138 times)
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 10:06:04 PM »

Congrats on the 100 posts Fertiv!  Star Champagne

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 10:54:00 PM »

Thank you kindly your Ladyship.

It seems rather a lot to me but hey compared to some of you!!!
Lady G

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2014, 10:58:57 PM »

Thank you kindly your Ladyship.

It seems rather a lot to me but hey compared to some of you!!!

I know - I look at those humungous members  Blush and I  don't think I'll ever be able to type fast enough.....

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2014, 12:51:10 AM »

It was a great visit for them today, highlighting the work of the Havens, which I hadn't heard of before today (thankfully in many ways).

The washbags are a wonderful idea and a very good project that seems (from the spin at least) to have been brought together by Cammie and only now getting an airing.

I thought when I saw it that Havens was a charity but its actually a NHS project across some of the big London hospitals.  My British heart swells once more with pride at what we as a nation provide to our people free at the point of need ...  well done to Camilla for highlighting it

Sadly if the Fail's comments are any indication of interest and or popularity at the time of writing 8 people have commented on the article most of them rehashing old news - my heart sinks again
generosityliving

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2014, 01:49:45 AM »

I think the less comments the better it is, daily mail commenters on Charles and Camilla are filled with many of their haters from other royal forums, I've seen names of posters that insult the duchess and are offensive, many like you read the article, which is good...I also believe the lack of comments are also because people who saw the duchess as lazy or cold, and her doing this, shuts them up. Those of us who have been following the duchess good works tells us about who she really is, not what the media told or keep telling, maybe the duchess will go down in history with a good image or after her death and even Charles also, but for now...
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2014, 02:01:26 AM »

^^Stating one's negative opinion (on DM articles in this regard) doesn't necessarily mean that one is a "hater" or that they come from a forum. Some simply feel that way because of past events that happened many years ago. They aren't right or wrong, just stating their opinions JMO. I like Camilla a lot but I understand why some feel differently, that doesn't mean I agree with them though.
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2014, 02:21:32 AM »

Ah me I dunno, 

When I read the article and the comment on here about Havens,  I was enthused about it and looked into it,  I hoped that others outside RD would have been interested as well, but it seems that C&C are not news worthy.
Stick a "woman wears dress" article about Kate and you will get hundreds of comments (good and bad).

Still its rather unfair of me to judge the interests of the populace by commenting or otherwise on a DF story,  if it were reflective of the british then we'd be a pretty horrific bunch..

Heres a pretty picture the pair of them to cheer me up.

generosityliving

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2014, 03:53:47 AM »

Charles and Camilla do attract interest, not like William and Kate and that is due to their age.

Recently in 2013 there was an article about Camilla inviting children to decorate the Christmas tree and it got almost 200 comments

Also I remember at the beginning of the year in 2013, it was reported a lot about Camilla taking a stand for rape victims, it got almost 300 comments on daily mail. Many blogs appreciated what the duchess was doing.

I also believe the couple likes it this way, they've been heavily publicized for the past twenty something years.

And that is a really nice picture of them, it definitely made me smile. Thanks for posting it.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:04:42 AM by generosityliving » Logged
Harryite
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2014, 10:42:14 AM »

Ah me I dunno, 

When I read the article and the comment on here about Havens,  I was enthused about it and looked into it,  I hoped that others outside RD would have been interested as well, but it seems that C&C are not news worthy.
Stick a "woman wears dress" article about Kate and you will get hundreds of comments (good and bad).

Still its rather unfair of me to judge the interests of the populace by commenting or otherwise on a DF story,  if it were reflective of the british then we'd be a pretty horrific bunch..

Heres a pretty picture the pair of them to cheer me up.

That is a very lovely picture !!! 

Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2014, 05:17:27 PM »

Camilla with the Brooke today:

Harryite
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 09:15:34 PM »

She looks great !!!  Champagne Is it me or there is an improvement in the "chest area"? As in finally bought a bra  ...

Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2014, 09:21:14 PM »

She looks great !!!  Champagne Is it me or there is an improvement in the "chest area"? As in finally bought a bra  ...

I hadn't been studying that matter too closely     Nerves
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2014, 10:36:52 PM »

The DM article has more about Camilla's idea of washbags for women and girls who come to The Haven rape crisis centres: http://www.dailymail.co.u...visit-Kings-Hospital.html   I used to be involved with the rape crisis centre in my home town, so really appreciate Camilla drawing attention to these kinds of issues. I'm on sugar overload for her!
What an excellent idea!!! Champagne I can only guess that there is an overwhelming desire to cleanse after such a vicious assault, but that most hospitals/police investigators encourage victims to not do so in case valuable evidence is lost. The kits could provide a bit of personal care in a very stressful situation.
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2014, 11:01:52 PM »

The DM article has more about Camilla's idea of washbags for women and girls who come to The Haven rape crisis centres: http://www.dailymail.co.u...visit-Kings-Hospital.html   I used to be involved with the rape crisis centre in my home town, so really appreciate Camilla drawing attention to these kinds of issues. I'm on sugar overload for her!
What an excellent idea!!! Champagne I can only guess that there is an overwhelming desire to cleanse after such a vicious assault, but that most hospitals/police investigators encourage victims to not do so in case valuable evidence is lost. The kits could provide a bit of personal care in a very stressful situation.

I was just having another look at this and found out that it was first reported on in Feb 13, so this is the second time around.  Last year she said "Over the past few years, I have seen for myself some of the remarkable work being undertaken by representatives of rape crisis organisations, the National Health Service and the police across the country... who provide a lifeline to the women, the children and the men, who have been left shamed and traumatised through no fault of their own,’ she said.

‘Perhaps, from this small beginning, we will be able to build a future where society will simply not tolerate rape and sexual abuse any longer."

http://www.dailymail.co.u...tims-make-feel-human.html

Here in the UK there has been a lot of attention being paid to sexual offences, both with some very high profile celebrity cases and also some pretty gruesome cases of grooming, sexual slavery and gang rape, which focuses heavily on the perpetrators and punishment.
I hope Camilla's work in this area helps to raise the issue of care of victims,  as has already been said, small acts of kindness can mean so much to those who have suffered.
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 02:43:30 PM »

Camilla and Charles in pub pint puller shocker!!!

You can follow them via a live blog from the essex echo:

http://www.echo-news.co.u...e_county_today/?ref=var_0

Contain your excitement ladies and gents!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: