Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 70   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla news and photos II  (Read 188533 times)
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: April 09, 2017, 07:14:03 AM »

#ThePrinceofWales & #DuchessofCornwall celebrate 12 years of marriage tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Royal...status/850806085581668354

And they seem so happy! Here's to 12 more years  Champagne

I'll drink to that!  Champagne
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #976 on: April 09, 2017, 03:22:27 PM »

Yay! Happy anniversary, Charles and Camilla.  So happy to see the PoW contented and peaceful at last. He's a wonderful father and I think he's a good man.
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: April 09, 2017, 03:47:20 PM »

Haven't they been together since 79 or so?

Why yes, yes they have.

How nice. For them. 

Star Star Star Star Cordtx
ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #978 on: April 09, 2017, 04:14:03 PM »

It is such a pity, IMO, that they were not allowed to marry in the 70s and that Camilla was deemed "unsuitable". They have celebrated 12 years of marriage, something which Charles did not achieve with wife no 1, who was deemed" perfect"....go figure
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #979 on: April 09, 2017, 04:46:05 PM »

Why yes, yes they have.

How nice. For them. 

1971 to be precise!! Wink

Is there a hallmarkcard friends with benefits situation that eventually leads to marriage? Must resolutely ignore the inconvenient truth of various marital spouses and mistresses along the way. Keep it PG. One must think of the 4 children and 7 grandchildren.
 Yeah, this is the kind of discussion we are NOT hosting here. As I suspect you are very well aware of.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Not too crazy about Snarkle

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: April 09, 2017, 05:01:21 PM »

It is such a pity, IMO, that they were not allowed to marry in the 70s and that Camilla was deemed "unsuitable". They have celebrated 12 years of marriage, something which Charles did not achieve with wife no 1, who was deemed" perfect"....go figure

Didn't Charles's first marriage last 15 years?  Thinking

I really hope people would finally accept Camilla. I see no reason why she shouldn't be accepted.

Snarkle doing charity
Royaltyfan

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #981 on: April 09, 2017, 05:52:03 PM »

They married in 1981 and announced the separation in 1992 >> 11 years
They divorced in 1996 I think.

I think you can only say a marriage "lasts" until separation is officially announced, not until until the divorce.

I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart, I am never without it... - E.E. Cummings
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: April 09, 2017, 06:14:50 PM »

Why yes, yes they have.

How nice. For them.  

Is there a hallmark card "Friends with benefits situation that eventually leads to marriage?"

Sounds like a business opportunity Champagne

Must resolutely ignore the inconvenient truth of various marital spouses and mistresses along the way.

Oh my dear, Yes. Mustn't discuss the past. Why its simply...inconvenient.

After all, why shouldn't she be Queen? What's a little adultery amongst friends? Or amongst the future head of the Church of England and his married mistress. I never did mind about the little things.

Indeed. Do not discuss because we will NOT host that discussion.
Jonathan

Huge Member

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: April 09, 2017, 06:44:20 PM »

I really hope people would finally accept Camilla. I see no reason why she shouldn't be accepted.

Star

She is accepted. There will always be a small amount of carping about the past.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Tinika

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: April 09, 2017, 07:56:49 PM »

Yeah, and I don't think Charles regrets his marriage to Diana exactly.  They did have some good times and of course they had their children together.

I do think Camilla is accepted for the most part even though it's with a level of reluctance and grumbling that is pretty ridiculous at this point.  Also I've always found the comparisons between them with regard to looks ridiculous; Diana was much younger than Camilla and we all know that looks aren't the most important factor in a happy relationship anyway.
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: April 09, 2017, 10:35:24 PM »

Why yes, yes they have.

How nice. For them.  

Is there a hallmark card "Friends with benefits situation that eventually leads to marriage?"

Must resolutely ignore the inconvenient truth of various marital spouses and mistresses along the way.

After all, why shouldn't she be Queen? What's a little adultery amongst friends? Or amongst the future head of the Church of England and his married mistress. I never did mind about the little things.

Well, look at that! I've officially joined the 'WARNED' club! With a pretty blue button by my name and everything!

Why, I feel so honored. *curtseys*

I'd like to thank the Academy. But I never could have done it without the Heir. And his...Wife. Thanks Married People! Thumb up

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:59:59 PM by smf3000 » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #986 on: April 09, 2017, 11:01:15 PM »

Well, look at that! I've officially joined the 'WARNED' club! With a pretty blue button by my name and everything!

I'd like to thank the Academy. But I never could have done it without the Heir. And his...Wife. Thanks Married People! Thumb up

Do tell me if you wans to join the Banned club. I can easily make that happen. I am very helpful like that Smiley
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #987 on: April 09, 2017, 11:10:01 PM »

Why yes, yes they have.

How nice. For them.  

Laughing Jumping

To Charles and his true love. Champagne
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #988 on: April 09, 2017, 11:17:06 PM »

Laughing Jumping

Herazeus, do feel free to wirte if you also want to join the Banned club. As I wrote: it can easily be done Smiley I aim to please as always!
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: April 10, 2017, 04:33:14 AM »

Why yes, yes they have.

How nice. For them.  

Laughing Jumping

Star

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 70   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: