Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla news and photos II  (Read 241948 times)
lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1110 on: May 16, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »

I was on a YouTube video of Charles and Camilla where they laid a bunch of flowers at a memorial in Nice, France and the comments were so insane. They thought it was somehow cheap and tacky that Charles brought a bunch of flowers from Highgrove. It's a real shame the negativity these two receive. Never been a huge Charles fan, but since he's been with Camilla, he has really seemed to blossom. I'm relieved for him and wish Di had lived long enough to find a settled life as well. (Sorry for the D reference, Maria. Really felt it pertinent.)

Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1111 on: May 16, 2018, 06:54:16 AM »

People are nuts.

I think a gesture like that, which is personal, is a good thing. Means more than putting down some generic wreath you had no interest in.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1112 on: May 16, 2018, 04:10:50 PM »

Exactly. Taking the trouble to organise the flowers from his own home (whether he did it in person or have a staff member actually do it is irrelevant to me - but I wouldn't be surprised if he at least decided what flowers were to be picked) shows that he actually thought about the whole scenario and wanted to do more than just lay a wreath but wanted to make a personal statement of support as well.
rosella

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1113 on: May 16, 2018, 04:17:08 PM »

I think it was a very nice gesture. Charles is rightly proud of his gardens at Highgrove and to arrange for this shows a lot of thought.
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1114 on: May 17, 2018, 01:32:49 AM »

Exactly. Taking the trouble to organise the flowers from his own home (whether he did it in person or have a staff member actually do it is irrelevant to me - but I wouldn't be surprised if he at least decided what flowers were to be picked) shows that he actually thought about the whole scenario and wanted to do more than just lay a wreath but wanted to make a personal statement of support as well.

Totally agree.  I think he probably did decide what flowers were to be picked.  He might have gardeners but Highgrove is his garden.
jolene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1115 on: May 21, 2018, 05:10:01 PM »

I thought this was funny 
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #1116 on: May 22, 2018, 12:01:28 AM »

Her hat was really exaggerated - to wear such a huge flower for a wedding is just too much, but she pulls off her hats beautifully.

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1117 on: May 22, 2018, 12:25:10 AM »

I thought this was funny 

OH NO NOW I SEE NOTHING BUT INSULATION ROFLMAO!

Well that's unfortunate Tongue
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1118 on: May 22, 2018, 12:29:22 AM »

Her hat was really exaggerated - to wear such a huge flower for a wedding is just too much, but she pulls off her hats beautifully.

The meme is funny! But I agree with this, I was so-so on the hat, kinda pretty, kinda odd, but she does pull it off well. Smiley
jolene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1119 on: May 22, 2018, 03:11:16 AM »

Anyone hungry?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1120 on: May 22, 2018, 04:52:44 AM »

Anyone hungry?

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce now that's funny!!  Star

DoloresYellowstone

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1121 on: May 22, 2018, 05:04:56 AM »

A co-worker showed this to me at work today! Gave me quite a chuckle. I knew there was SOMETHING her hat reminded me of. Now I know what it was.
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1122 on: May 22, 2018, 07:36:06 AM »

I definitely was not a fan of that hat. It did resemble insulation imo. The deli meat tray pic is also very apropos. Still, I have sort of a soft spot for Camilla. She always seems to try, which is the most important thing.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1123 on: May 22, 2018, 06:38:29 PM »

May 22
70th birthday garden party for Charles
Charles hosted a garden party on the occassion of his 70th birthday. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived for their first public engagement as a married couple, joining the celebration of Prince Charles' 70th birthday in the gardens of Buckingham Palace.

Harry and Meghan, who enjoyed only a brief private getaway following their wedding on Saturday, returned to duty today, delaying their honeymoon to honour the Prince.

The garden party will see more than 6,000 people, all from the charities and military associations most closely linked with the Prince, descend on the grounds of Buckingham Palace for music, speeches and, of course, a customary cup of tea and cucumber sandwich.

lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1124 on: May 22, 2018, 07:01:39 PM »

Too many Meghan photos in the Charles topic.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: