Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla news and photos II  (Read 213029 times)
lellobeetle

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1110 on: May 16, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »

I was on a YouTube video of Charles and Camilla where they laid a bunch of flowers at a memorial in Nice, France and the comments were so insane. They thought it was somehow cheap and tacky that Charles brought a bunch of flowers from Highgrove. It's a real shame the negativity these two receive. Never been a huge Charles fan, but since he's been with Camilla, he has really seemed to blossom. I'm relieved for him and wish Di had lived long enough to find a settled life as well. (Sorry for the D reference, Maria. Really felt it pertinent.)

Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1111 on: May 16, 2018, 06:54:16 AM »

People are nuts.

I think a gesture like that, which is personal, is a good thing. Means more than putting down some generic wreath you had no interest in.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1112 on: May 16, 2018, 04:10:50 PM »

Exactly. Taking the trouble to organise the flowers from his own home (whether he did it in person or have a staff member actually do it is irrelevant to me - but I wouldn't be surprised if he at least decided what flowers were to be picked) shows that he actually thought about the whole scenario and wanted to do more than just lay a wreath but wanted to make a personal statement of support as well.
rosella

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1113 on: May 16, 2018, 04:17:08 PM »

I think it was a very nice gesture. Charles is rightly proud of his gardens at Highgrove and to arrange for this shows a lot of thought.
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1114 on: May 17, 2018, 01:32:49 AM »

Exactly. Taking the trouble to organise the flowers from his own home (whether he did it in person or have a staff member actually do it is irrelevant to me - but I wouldn't be surprised if he at least decided what flowers were to be picked) shows that he actually thought about the whole scenario and wanted to do more than just lay a wreath but wanted to make a personal statement of support as well.

Totally agree.  I think he probably did decide what flowers were to be picked.  He might have gardeners but Highgrove is his garden.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: