Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - news & photos III  (Read 1004723 times)
TheRustyBusSet
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #5370 on: September 05, 2015, 07:54:55 PM »

I think that while the American press will be friendly to anyone he marries, Harry's wife will be given a very bad time by the local media. We call if "the spare heir syndrome"- everything they do must be knocked down a bit so that the heir appears better. God knows Willy and his hopeless mosquito of a wife need it so Harry's wife will be probably bashed galore. I also don't see Harry ending up with a rouged, pearled, coifed little wife that is the sexists woman of choice: cooks, cleans, smiles, never expresses any worry, keeps her mouth shut and is a "proper lady" living up to the standards. I think Harry would more likely lean towards a woman like Sofia of Sweden than a Kate.  If that is true then the knives will come out. The British media is a wolf pack made of sexists, misogynists, and royalists who believe the primary role of any princess is to reproduce and look perfect while doing it. Add to that the increasing number of imbecilic teens that found in Waity an excuse to be open about their desire to marry and do nothing, any woman that is unlike Kate will probably face a lot of opposition.
Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5371 on: September 05, 2015, 07:55:01 PM »

I've always said if the Obamas or the Kennedys had a daughter who was old enough, they'd make an awesome power couple  Drool

Only a few more days til Harry is back and blessing us!  Halo

Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5372 on: September 05, 2015, 07:56:50 PM »

I think that while the American press will be friendly to anyone he marries, Harry's wife will be given a very bad time by the local media. We call if "the spare heir syndrome"- everything they do must be knocked down a bit so that the heir appears better. God knows Willy and his hopeless mosquito of a wife need it so Harry's wife will be probably bashed galore. I also don't see Harry ending up with a rouged, pearled, coifed little wife that is the sexists woman of choice: cooks, cleans, smiles, never expresses any worry, keeps her mouth shut and is a "proper lady" living up to the standards. I think Harry would more likely lean towards a woman like Sofia of Sweden than a Kate.  If that is true then the knives will come out. The British media is a wolf pack made of sexists, misogynists, and royalists who believe the primary role of any princess is to reproduce and look perfect while doing it. Add to that the increasing number of imbecilic teens that found in Waity an excuse to be open about their desire to marry and do nothing, any woman that is unlike Kate will probably face a lot of opposition.

As long as she's a WASP I agree.

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5373 on: September 05, 2015, 07:57:30 PM »

I think as long as Harry doesnt marry a Sitzeralla type (not that QEII would put up with that for a NY minute) the press will be fine. If he marries a young lady prepared to work along side him the press will love them. It's only the failure to work which is causing Kate's current tarnish of the halo. Hopefully once she's done popping out kids, and starts pulling her weight, she's be fine too.

Well whiny has married a slitzerlla type..so HM was more than happy with that  Wink

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5374 on: September 05, 2015, 07:59:47 PM »

I think as long as Harry doesnt marry a Sitzeralla type (not that QEII would put up with that for a NY minute) the press will be fine. If he marries a young lady prepared to work along side him the press will love them. It's only the failure to work which is causing Kate's current tarnish of the halo. Hopefully once she's done popping out kids, and starts pulling her weight, she's be fine too.

Well whiny has married a slitzerlla type..so HM was more than happy with that  Wink

I have no problem with Sofia, but she and Kate aren't even in the league when it comes to scandalous pasts. And I'm not even a huge Kate fan.

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5375 on: September 05, 2015, 08:06:33 PM »

I don't agree with the bold statements.  Harry's future wife will get an easy ride from our British press IF she is different from waity...especially if she is an aristo as the British press have already turned on the common trash that has married into our RF.  The second statement regarding the press...they haven't been given anything else to report on as dear waitykins is a throwback to the medieval times...I'm sure that they would love to report on an engaged and working *vom* DUCHESS... Unfortunately they cannot as she refuses to act as a modern woman.  Roll Eyes

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5376 on: September 05, 2015, 08:09:31 PM »

I don't agree with the bold statements.  Harry's future wife will get an easy ride from our British press IF she is different from waity...especially if she is an aristo as the British press have already turned on the common trash that has married into our RF.  The second statement regarding the press...they haven't been given anything else to report on as dear waitykins is a throwback to the medieval times...I'm sure that they would love to report on an engaged and working *vom* DUCHESS... Unfortunately they cannot as she refuses to act as a modern woman.  Roll Eyes

That's kind of harsh...

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5377 on: September 05, 2015, 08:09:41 PM »

I have no problem with Sofia, but she and Kate aren't even in the league when it comes to scandalous pasts. And I'm not even a huge Kate fan.

I've yet to see Sophia flashing her a$$ since joining the Swedish RF... It's early days,  I grant you....but give it time. Waity on the other hand....

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5378 on: September 05, 2015, 08:10:48 PM »

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5379 on: September 05, 2015, 08:21:01 PM »

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Kate is a commoner, yes, but to call her common trash, is to call all commoners trash. Are you saying that only daughter's of aristocratic families are good enough to marry in to the BRF?

bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5380 on: September 05, 2015, 08:22:07 PM »

Harry needs to be careful about not repeating his brother's mistakes. It seems like he's well aware of his brother's in laws and would not want that for himself. Another Boleyn type of family would be extremely unbearable for everyone and Harry won't tolerate it IMO.

What resonates about his choice in partner is his comment about finding someone who will be "willing to take it on" regarding the royal role. That's speaks volumes. He understands that his life and his future wife's life will be largely about duty. Hopefully he'll find that girl who is passionate about charity. Also without a social climbing family. Basically the anti Waity.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5381 on: September 05, 2015, 09:14:32 PM »

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Kate is a commoner, yes, but to call her common trash, is to call all commoners trash. Are you saying that only daughter's of aristocratic families are good enough to marry in to the BRF?

Not at all..Sophie Wessex has fitted in beautifully. But then again, she knows how to behave 

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5382 on: September 05, 2015, 09:18:14 PM »

Harry needs to be careful about not repeating his brother's mistakes. It seems like he's well aware of his brother's in laws and would not want that for himself. Another Boleyn type of family would be extremely unbearable for everyone and Harry won't tolerate it IMO.

What resonates about his choice in partner is his comment about finding someone who will be "willing to take it on" regarding the royal role. That's speaks volumes. He understands that his life and his future wife's life will be largely about duty. Hopefully he'll find that girl who is passionate about charity. Also without a social climbing family. Basically the anti Waity.

Excellent post, Bach  Star I'm hoping that Harry will marry someone who's not in it for the perks! As he's already pointed out...finding someone that is willing to take the role on for the right reasons is difficult.  The RF have let their guard down recently  Angel

Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5383 on: September 05, 2015, 09:35:20 PM »

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Not at all..Sophie Wessex has fitted in beautifully. But then again, she knows how to behave 

Well behaved women rarely make history...

whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5384 on: September 05, 2015, 09:43:33 PM »

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Well behaved women rarely make history...
Does she want to make history or does she want to be the wife of the title man she loves?  Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: