Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - news & photos III  (Read 982944 times)
Winnifred

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5385 on: September 05, 2015, 09:46:06 PM »

I think that while the American press will be friendly to anyone he marries, Harry's wife will be given a very bad time by the local media. We call if "the spare heir syndrome"- everything they do must be knocked down a bit so that the heir appears better. God knows Willy and his hopeless mosquito of a wife need it so Harry's wife will be probably bashed galore. I also don't see Harry ending up with a rouged, pearled, coifed little wife that is the sexists woman of choice: cooks, cleans, smiles, never expresses any worry, keeps her mouth shut and is a "proper lady" living up to the standards. I think Harry would more likely lean towards a woman like Sofia of Sweden than a Kate.  If that is true then the knives will come out. The British media is a wolf pack made of sexists, misogynists, and royalists who believe the primary role of any princess is to reproduce and look perfect while doing it. Add to that the increasing number of imbecilic teens that found in Waity an excuse to be open about their desire to marry and do nothing, any woman that is unlike Kate will probably face a lot of opposition.

I don't agree with the bold statements.  Harry's future wife will get an easy ride from our British press IF she is different from waity...especially if she is an aristo as the British press have already turned on the common trash that has married into our RF.  The second statement regarding the press...they haven't been given anything else to report on as dear waitykins is a throwback to the medieval times...I'm sure that they would love to report on an engaged and working *vom* DUCHESS... Unfortunately they cannot as she refuses to act as a modern woman.  Roll Eyes

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Kate is a commoner, yes, but to call her common trash, is to call all commoners trash. Are you saying that only daughter's of aristocratic families are good enough to marry in to the BRF?

Not at all..Sophie Wessex has fitted in beautifully. But then again, she knows how to behave 

Well behaved women rarely make history...

Ah, but ill-mannered people make the wrong kind of history. I'm with Debbie: Kate and her climbing family are trash.

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5386 on: September 05, 2015, 09:59:11 PM »

ummmm ... neither do marrieds-in ...  Wink
Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5387 on: September 05, 2015, 10:10:55 PM »

I think that while the American press will be friendly to anyone he marries, Harry's wife will be given a very bad time by the local media. We call if "the spare heir syndrome"- everything they do must be knocked down a bit so that the heir appears better. God knows Willy and his hopeless mosquito of a wife need it so Harry's wife will be probably bashed galore. I also don't see Harry ending up with a rouged, pearled, coifed little wife that is the sexists woman of choice: cooks, cleans, smiles, never expresses any worry, keeps her mouth shut and is a "proper lady" living up to the standards. I think Harry would more likely lean towards a woman like Sofia of Sweden than a Kate.  If that is true then the knives will come out. The British media is a wolf pack made of sexists, misogynists, and royalists who believe the primary role of any princess is to reproduce and look perfect while doing it. Add to that the increasing number of imbecilic teens that found in Waity an excuse to be open about their desire to marry and do nothing, any woman that is unlike Kate will probably face a lot of opposition.

I don't agree with the bold statements.  Harry's future wife will get an easy ride from our British press IF she is different from waity...especially if she is an aristo as the British press have already turned on the common trash that has married into our RF.  The second statement regarding the press...they haven't been given anything else to report on as dear waitykins is a throwback to the medieval times...I'm sure that they would love to report on an engaged and working *vom* DUCHESS... Unfortunately they cannot as she refuses to act as a modern woman.  Roll Eyes

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Kate is a commoner, yes, but to call her common trash, is to call all commoners trash. Are you saying that only daughter's of aristocratic families are good enough to marry in to the BRF?

Not at all..Sophie Wessex has fitted in beautifully. But then again, she knows how to behave 

Ah, but ill-mannered people make the wrong kind of history. I'm with Debbie: Kate and her climbing family are trash.

I agree.... However, when someone uses the term "common trash" it leave a bad taste in my mouth. Especially when the Royal Family and the Aristocracy would be nothing without the common people they rule. And Kate isn't the first commoner to marry into the royal family.

whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5388 on: September 05, 2015, 10:13:46 PM »

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

I agree.... However, when someone uses the term "common trash" it leave a bad taste in my mouth. Especially when the Royal Family and the Aristocracy would be nothing without the common people they rule. And Kate isn't the first commoner to marry into the royal family.
No one said she was common trash because she's a commoner. She's common trash because she's common trash.
bach

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5389 on: September 05, 2015, 10:15:54 PM »

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Trash can come from any class. The Boleyns fame and perk seeking ways are well documented. Waity waited for a wholde decade while partying and falling out of clubs on a daily basis flashing her bits for paps. There's nothing redeemable about them at all.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5390 on: September 05, 2015, 10:24:26 PM »

I don't agree with the bold statements.  Harry's future wife will get an easy ride from our British press IF she is different from waity...especially if she is an aristo as the British press have already turned on the common trash that has married into our RF.  The second statement regarding the press...they haven't been given anything else to report on as dear waitykins is a throwback to the medieval times...I'm sure that they would love to report on an engaged and working *vom* DUCHESS... Unfortunately they cannot as she refuses to act as a modern woman.  Roll Eyes

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

Duchessof757, please don't call other posters out like this. Another time report posts/posters you find offensive.
That being said..

Kate is O/T in this thread. As for calling her trash.. It reflects EXTREMELY poorly on the board. There are enough things to say about Kate without making the discussion that ugly. Please take that kind of language elsewhere.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5391 on: September 05, 2015, 10:24:37 PM »

That's kind of harsh...

But true...

No one said she was common trash because she's a commoner. She's common trash because she's common trash.

Champagne  Star

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5392 on: September 05, 2015, 10:27:58 PM »

I am quite angry about all the Kate talk Ranting You all KNOW she is O/T and yet you keep going Ranting This thread is closed, I will open a new one and those who discuss Kate will be warned and banned, if they continue.
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: