Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 66   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy  (Read 195198 times)
Hibou

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: December 04, 2017, 07:08:37 PM »

Not sure why the press has both Chelsy and CressMess pegged as the pining spinsters.

They got lucky.

I agree. I can't see either of them being "contained". Chelsy was fun-loving but would not put up with Harry's antics. Essentially she grew up. I never cared for her fashion sense but she did have brains.  Cressida I was never really sure about. The fact that when it was announced that Harry was dating sparkles she said her relationship with Harry deeply effected her career comes across as a bit of sour grapes IMO or a bit condescending (?).  I think she also was not going to be pushed around by Harry, and again she was young and wealthy in her own right as is Chelsey. I don't really think either was hungry for the title - certainly Chelsy wasn't IMO.
JaneAir

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: December 05, 2017, 03:39:17 AM »

[/quote]

I agree. I can't see either of them being "contained". Chelsy was fun-loving but would not put up with Harry's antics. Essentially she grew up. I never cared for her fashion sense but she did have brains.  Cressida I was never really sure about. The fact that when it was announced that Harry was dating sparkles she said her relationship with Harry deeply effected her career comes across as a bit of sour grapes IMO or a bit condescending (?).  I think she also was not going to be pushed around by Harry, and again she was young and wealthy in her own right as is Chelsey. I don't really think either was hungry for the title - certainly Chelsy wasn't IMO.
[/quote]

Iím confident that Chelsea could have married him if she really wanted to.  It probably would have ended terribly, of course.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: December 05, 2017, 03:51:44 AM »

I really liked Chelsy.  She was smart and seemed like a lot of fun to be around.  She was never a camera-whore or obsessed with PR.  I'm glad she grew up and dodged that bullet.  I don't think she would have been happy at all in the BRF.

Cressida was awful.  So irritating and definitely didn't seem all that smart.
jannny33

Baby Member

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: December 07, 2017, 09:46:08 AM »

Neither wanted Harry ...the press needs to leave them alone ... Cressida has a boyfriend and I am sure Chelsy is dating as well ... they both dogged a bullet ...
rosella

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: December 07, 2017, 12:16:17 PM »

Harry, Cress and Chelsy have all moved on. Nevertheless, Chelsy dated Harry for seven years on and off, so she must have cared for him a great deal at some stage. And she is still single as far as I know.
jannny33

Baby Member

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: December 07, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »

^ Who knows ... she is very private ... every time she had a boyfriend when they broke up it was splashed in the news ... I think the next time she is serious with someone we will know as she will not be afraid to go public with him ...
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: December 22, 2017, 04:24:12 AM »

princess Eugenie  Thinking with  Aya earring

https://www.instagram.com...BMoGDS3hRVQ/?taken-by=aya

jannny33

Baby Member

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: December 23, 2017, 02:15:27 PM »

^ Very interesting ... I like Eugine ...she has a lot of personality ... I would like for her to be more active in the Royal fold ...
Pepper

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: March 19, 2018, 06:38:41 AM »

Are Chelsy and Eugenie close? I know Iíve seen photos of them together over the years, and with Eugenie wearing Chelsyís brand of earrings, Iím guessing they are still friends.
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: March 19, 2018, 09:28:29 PM »

Perhaps she'll be at this wedding.
Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: March 19, 2018, 11:54:48 PM »

I like Chelsy. Sheís much more intelligent than Harry and I think as a couple, they had a solid friendship and enjoyed a passionate romance and had much in common. When things go pear-shaped with Meghan, I think Chelsy will be one that Harry will turn to for emotional support.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: March 19, 2018, 11:57:39 PM »

Chelsy has always been my fave.  She always looked like she rolled out of a ditch, which is precisely my style most days.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: March 20, 2018, 12:04:16 AM »

Chelsy has always been my fave.  She always looked like she rolled out of a ditch, which is precisely my style most days.

I second that! I could have seen them growing old together. He was a fool for letting her get away, and I think that has a lot to do with the speed in which he snapped up Miss Markle when she signaled her availability. So now he's a fool twice.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: March 20, 2018, 01:47:39 PM »

I always liked Chelsy.  She is the one who got away.  Addie's , I think Harry was the one who was snapped up by Miss Tig.  He was like a chicken pursued by an alligator.: no contest
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: March 20, 2018, 01:50:53 PM »

I didn't always like Chelsy and was sceptical about her, I'll admit, but she's grown on me. Compared to Sparkles, she seems like a million times better choice for a bride. But I guess Harry just wanted an authority figure to tell him when he's been a good/bad boy.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 66   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: