Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy  (Read 155845 times)
Hibou

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: December 04, 2017, 07:08:37 PM »

Not sure why the press has both Chelsy and CressMess pegged as the pining spinsters.

They got lucky.

I agree. I can't see either of them being "contained". Chelsy was fun-loving but would not put up with Harry's antics. Essentially she grew up. I never cared for her fashion sense but she did have brains.  Cressida I was never really sure about. The fact that when it was announced that Harry was dating sparkles she said her relationship with Harry deeply effected her career comes across as a bit of sour grapes IMO or a bit condescending (?).  I think she also was not going to be pushed around by Harry, and again she was young and wealthy in her own right as is Chelsey. I don't really think either was hungry for the title - certainly Chelsy wasn't IMO.
JaneAir

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: December 05, 2017, 03:39:17 AM »

[/quote]

I agree. I can't see either of them being "contained". Chelsy was fun-loving but would not put up with Harry's antics. Essentially she grew up. I never cared for her fashion sense but she did have brains.  Cressida I was never really sure about. The fact that when it was announced that Harry was dating sparkles she said her relationship with Harry deeply effected her career comes across as a bit of sour grapes IMO or a bit condescending (?).  I think she also was not going to be pushed around by Harry, and again she was young and wealthy in her own right as is Chelsey. I don't really think either was hungry for the title - certainly Chelsy wasn't IMO.
[/quote]

Iím confident that Chelsea could have married him if she really wanted to.  It probably would have ended terribly, of course.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: December 05, 2017, 03:51:44 AM »

I really liked Chelsy.  She was smart and seemed like a lot of fun to be around.  She was never a camera-whore or obsessed with PR.  I'm glad she grew up and dodged that bullet.  I don't think she would have been happy at all in the BRF.

Cressida was awful.  So irritating and definitely didn't seem all that smart.
jannny33

Baby Member

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: December 07, 2017, 09:46:08 AM »

Neither wanted Harry ...the press needs to leave them alone ... Cressida has a boyfriend and I am sure Chelsy is dating as well ... they both dogged a bullet ...
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: December 07, 2017, 12:16:17 PM »

Harry, Cress and Chelsy have all moved on. Nevertheless, Chelsy dated Harry for seven years on and off, so she must have cared for him a great deal at some stage. And she is still single as far as I know.
jannny33

Baby Member

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: December 07, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »

^ Who knows ... she is very private ... every time she had a boyfriend when they broke up it was splashed in the news ... I think the next time she is serious with someone we will know as she will not be afraid to go public with him ...
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: