Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate's visit to New York  (Read 271050 times)
whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1545 on: December 21, 2014, 01:28:47 AM »

Will should have married an accomplished woman, like Ivanka  Secret

Agreed. I love her new initiative "#WomenWhoWork" She's done many great things with her position and power.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1546 on: December 21, 2014, 01:44:27 AM »

I agree but those women were too smart to get hooked up with a pouty petulant arrogant whiny self absorbed man/child.....their accomplishments are their own and I don't think wee willy likes independent women....just looking at wasteofspace makes me think that....I could be wrong.... Champagne 

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1547 on: December 21, 2014, 01:48:03 AM »

I agree but those women were too smart to get hooked up with a pouty petulant arrogant whiny self absorbed man/child.....their accomplishments are their own and I don't think wee willy likes independent women....just looking at wasteofspace makes me think that....I could be wrong.... Champagne 

sometimes I wonder because Jecca is so vastly different from Kate, it's like he wants a women to be as strong as Jecca yet be his doormat like Kate which is why he keeps both around?

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1548 on: December 21, 2014, 01:59:20 AM »

sometimes I wonder because Jecca is so vastly different from Kate, it's like he wants a women to be as strong as Jecca yet be his doormat like Kate which is why he keeps both around?

Hmmmm......I say hmmmm......do you think that Jecca would bed the horse after wasteofspace has been 'on site'? I don't think Jecca would want to marry this putz but maybe he offers her something that he needs or wants.....no way is wee willy ever going to attract a strong independent thinking woman for anything other than a roll in the leftover dinner hay...imo.....he's all about himself and for the most part ignores wasteofspace as much as possible...but I also think that wasteofspace was his only option after so many years....I think if he really loved her he wouldn't have gone after other women and he would have asked her long before he did....she's a default wife imo....

whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1549 on: December 21, 2014, 09:35:32 AM »

Hmmmm......I say hmmmm......do you think that Jecca would bed the horse after wasteofspace has been 'on site'? I don't think Jecca would want to marry this putz but maybe he offers her something that he needs or wants.....no way is wee willy ever going to attract a strong independent thinking woman for anything other than a roll in the leftover dinner hay...imo.....he's all about himself and for the most part ignores wasteofspace as much as possible...but I also think that wasteofspace was his only option after so many years....I think if he really loved her he wouldn't have gone after other women and he would have asked her long before he did....she's a default wife imo....
IMHO, I feel like that's what Will originally wanted in a girl (he tried to chase girls like that after a while of being with Kate) but none of them were having it so he ended up giving up and settling for Kate and here we are now.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1550 on: December 21, 2014, 10:57:37 AM »

IMHO, I feel like that's what Will originally wanted in a girl (he tried to chase girls like that after a while of being with Kate) but none of them were having it so he ended up giving up and settling for Kate and here we are now.

JMO, but I don't think William could handle a strong woman with her own mind.  He needs someone like Kate to make him look good.  He's proven time and again he's not necessarily the brightest bulb on the tree and with his petulance and need to be the big number one in the household I can't see him with someone that actually has a mind and isn't afraid to use it.  It would be an amusement for him for a while, but then he'd want to be Lord and Master and all heck would break loose.  I don't think that he could appreciate that someone like that would actually be a giant asset for him.

Of course, it would be fun to watch a woman with actual thoughts outshining him and taking him to task, but alas that isn't going to happen.
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1551 on: December 21, 2014, 12:16:06 PM »

I dont think that Jecca Craig is interested in William romantically in any way, shape or form. If she had been (and he did have a crush on her when he was very young) then she would have seriosly dated him before he settled down with Kate. I believe they're friends, love Africa and share an interest in wildlife preservation and hunting. Jecca's boyfriend was on that hunting trip and we've never seen any evidence of secret meet-ups or her trying to flirt with him or anything else. Big, fat zero. Maybe he would like a romance, she no!
Taffy

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Zowie Caveee

Ignore
« Reply #1552 on: December 21, 2014, 12:40:10 PM »

I dont think that Jecca Craig is interested in William romantically in any way, shape or form. If she had been (and he did have a crush on her when he was very young) then she would have seriosly dated him before he settled down with Kate. I believe they're friends, love Africa and share an interest in wildlife preservation and hunting. Jecca's boyfriend was on that hunting trip and we've never seen any evidence of secret meet-ups or her trying to flirt with him or anything else. Big, fat zero. Maybe he would like a romance, she no!

Have to agree, after all what strong  independent woman would chose to be the booty call of a charmless, chinless man for a decade whilst he settles down with, marries and has children with another woman?

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected . 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fu*king what?"
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #1553 on: December 21, 2014, 03:21:39 PM »

Jecca and her boyfriend parted company ages ago.....I've not heard that she is romantically linked with anyone

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1554 on: December 21, 2014, 11:26:44 PM »

I have relatives scattered throughout America from Philadelphia, New Jersey,
   Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Boston and they all say the same thing that the
   Royals are " boring " and people are just not interested. In fact, the only one that
   did create  excitement and put the BRF out there was William's mother years ago.
   William and Kate are dull and we all know that's a fact. Nothing will change
   there. Ever !!! 

Let me run this by you and other dishers.....I am beginning to think that the 'firm' has lasted this long BECAUSE they are boring...because people don't pay attention to them and what they are draining out of the economy.....so, perhaps flying under the radar keeps the goodies flowing...attract no particular attention and people won't become aware and resentful of an obscenely lavish and luxurious lifestyle....the dirty tricks and filth under the ridiculously expensive  rugs....the ruthlessness...and realize that 'hey....that's my money'.....and these worthless useless archaic burdens are making a mockery of tradition and dignity....I find it a little OTT what I've seen of the pageantry but it sure is totally and absolutely flat out wasted on the putz and puker....I'm American so just because I see it as OTT doesn't mean a thing...these are traditions that mean something to the British people and others of the Commonwealth...these fools are crapping all over them....they are not worth diddly squat to the country and people who provide their hedonistic lifestyle....and now a scuzzy icky eww fam has infiltrated the walls....it's like the 'firm' is molding and decaying....and we can see it...very little is hidden and I still think that only the respect for the Queen has kept the lid on things this long....what do you guys think.....

Taffy

Medium Member

Zowie Caveee

Ignore
« Reply #1555 on: December 22, 2014, 12:08:15 AM »

I have relatives scattered throughout America from Philadelphia, New Jersey,
   Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Boston and they all say the same thing that the
   Royals are " boring " and people are just not interested. In fact, the only one that
   did create  excitement and put the BRF out there was William's mother years ago.
   William and Kate are dull and we all know that's a fact. Nothing will change
   there. Ever !!! 

Let me run this by you and other dishers.....I am beginning to think that the 'firm' has lasted this long BECAUSE they are boring...because people don't pay attention to them and what they are draining out of the economy.....so, perhaps flying under the radar keeps the goodies flowing...attract no particular attention and people won't become aware and resentful of an obscenely lavish and luxurious lifestyle....the dirty tricks and filth under the ridiculously expensive  rugs....the ruthlessness...and realize that 'hey....that's my money'.....and these worthless useless archaic burdens are making a mockery of tradition and dignity....I find it a little OTT what I've seen of the pageantry but it sure is totally and absolutely flat out wasted on the putz and puker....I'm American so just because I see it as OTT doesn't mean a thing...these are traditions that mean something to the British people and others of the Commonwealth...these fools are crapping all over them....they are not worth diddly squat to the country and people who provide their hedonistic lifestyle....and now a scuzzy icky eww fam has infiltrated the walls....it's like the 'firm' is molding and decaying....and we can see it...very little is hidden and I still think that only the respect for the Queen has kept the lid on things this long....what do you guys think.....

Haha, well, yep, partly they are very dull indeed, historically and currently..

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected . 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fu*king what?"
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1556 on: December 22, 2014, 04:23:35 AM »

Historically, the royals have never been dull.

The current incumbents are dull and the fight to maintain their dullness.

I blame the QM who bred this 'don't rock the boat, be as dull as possible' mantra into the family, but it wasn't particularly hard for her to do so because the current lot are naturally dull, especially Lizzy.

Only 3 people haven't been dull in the past couple of generations and one of them was an inlaw: Margaret, Diana and Harry.

I'd wager the QM wasn't dull at all given the occasional true glimpses we've seen of her. We won't have a proper look for another 40yrs at least when all information is released assuming it hasn't been sanitised and destroyed by the family. And someone is willing to write a true credible account of her.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: