Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebration of Queen Beatrix’s reign: February 1, 2014  (Read 16711 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 06:01:43 PM »

I'm stymied by the idea of sitting down with a stomacher in that exact spot...looks like it would be stabbing her in the abdomen.
Yes I always thought that they were placed on the bodice so the wearer would not be impaled.
Hecate

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 08:31:08 AM »

Beatrix looks fabulous!

I love Maxima's dress, but not sure about the hair; it looks somewhat to me like it was really very lovely but then she rode to the event with the sunroof of the limo open and it messed up her hair. Mabel is looking well- she looks happier than I've seen her look in a very long time, and that cheers me. She deserves some happiness. I wonder when she'll stop dressing in mourning black, poor woman.

I do agree that it's looking like Max has had some work done, but hope it could be overly zealous contouring on behalf of the makeup artists and unflattering camera angles. I love Max, and don't want to see her head down the terrible plastic surgery path.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 10:49:10 AM »

I don't think Max looked good. She had more make-up on than my local drugstore has on sale.
That dress was Satanic, the color very nice and the top yeah ok, but the skirt was ridiculous. And I find it borderline camera-hot to walk in with the wrap lowered so that the dress can be seen in its full glory even though she must have frozen off her patooties, it might be warm for winter, but it is still winter.
Laurie, Darling, see a psychologist for your Bra-phobia. It was semi ok to indulge in it while you were younger, now that the journey south is under way, your girls need support from other than your kneecaps.

BTW: the pictures of Mabel have disappeared... Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2014, 11:19:17 AM »

I just want to take Max's dress, shove a toilet roll up it and put it in my toilet.

Her hair is fabulous though.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 11:25:10 AM »

I don't think Max looked good. She had more make-up on than my local drugstore has on sale.
That dress was Satanic, the color very nice and the top yeah ok, but the skirt was ridiculous. And I find it borderline camera-hot to walk in with the wrap lowered so that the dress can be seen in its full glory even though she must have frozen off her patooties, it might be warm for winter, but it is still winter.
Laurie, Darling, see a psychologist for your Bra-phobia. It was semi ok to indulge in it while you were younger, now that the journey south is under way, your girls need support from other than your kneecaps.

BTW: the pictures of Mabel have disappeared... Thinking

Laughing Star

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 01:41:53 PM »

Tomorrow is the celebration of Queen Beatrix’s reign. Many family members will be present. The event was to have been held on 14 September 2013 but was postponed because of the death of Prince Friso.
The festive occasion will take place at Ahoy in Rotterdam from 20.15 to 22.00.

Yesterday, the television broadcasted a nice documentary about Princess Beatrix.

Today, muuuuch more interesting for royal dishers..... the television (with Ivo Niehe, the Dutch will know who he is  ) broadcasted a program in which (former) heads of state and important politicians talk about Princess Beatrix and their meetings with her: Margrethe of Denmark  Icecream, Kofi Annan, Richard von Weizsäcker, Farah Pahlavi  Champagne, Shimon Peres, Gül, Mary Robinson and Sonia Ghandi. When it is online, I will post the link and the times (for Margrethe and Farah Pahlavi).

The self concious Ivo...... I always have to think of the parody of Koefnoen. In which Ivo is visiting Osama bin Laden in his cave  Banana
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2014, 01:43:36 PM »

I have seen the show live last weekend. And imo Beatrix was really enjoying everything. I haven't seen so much laughters, fun etc on her face before.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2014, 01:47:57 PM »

The NOS portret of Beatrix:

http://www.npo.nl/artikelen/afscheidsfeest-beatrix
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2014, 01:51:08 PM »

@Sas, I have also looked for the Beatrix special of Ivo Niehe on the internet.
I encountered the following message:

"..Helaas mogen de uitzendingen van TROS TV show niet op internet uitgezonden worden. Terugkijken van een gemiste aflevering is dus niet mogelijk!..."

Therefore I expect we will never find the special legally on the internet.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2014, 01:52:23 PM »

The special of the Dutch Royalty program Blauw Bloed (Blue Blood):

http://www.eo.nl/tv/blauw...l/blauw-bloed-d3bd34f13f/
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 02:12:16 PM »

Besides some pictures the website of the NOS also provides some short video clips of the event (of February 1st):

http://nos.nl/artikel/605...-beatrix-in-vol-ahoy.html
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2014, 04:57:42 PM »

The special of the Dutch Royalty program Blauw Bloed (Blue Blood):

http://www.eo.nl/tv/blauw...l/blauw-bloed-d3bd34f13f/

OMG...the "Unforgettable" section of this video is the cheesiest thing I've seen in a long time.  I like the Bea, but this is so cheesy.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2014, 05:23:09 PM »

I am convinced she's had some work done on her nose and around the eyes. I agree that she looks good from the waist up. That puffy skirt isn't the best.
That's the first thing I thought when I saw this photo. But her hair looks great and the dress is very nice and wonderful color; can't believe it's Satan!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2014, 05:51:25 PM »

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2014, 06:01:59 PM »

What ever she did she fucked up her nose!!  Shocked

I am convinced she's had some work done on her nose and around the eyes. I agree that she looks good from the waist up. That puffy skirt isn't the best.
That's the first thing I thought when I saw this photo. But her hair looks great and the dress is very nice and wonderful color; can't believe it's Satan!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: