Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Engagement of Prince Amedeo and Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein  (Read 181948 times)
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: April 09, 2016, 06:20:24 PM »

Tweet from a Belgian royal reporter so I guess he got the confirmation from the court , they're expecting a baby in May

Wim Dehandschutter ‏@WDehandschutter
Bevestigd: Amedeo & Lili Rosboch verwachten 1e kind. Bevalling in mei. Eerste kleinkind vr prinses Astrid en achterkleinkind vr Albert/Paola

Confirmed: Amedeo & Lili Rosboch expecting 1st child. Birth in May. First grandchild for Princess Astrid and great-grandchild for Albert / Paola

Wow...they announced this rather late.  I wonder why? 

Good for them.  Hope the baby and mother are healthy and the birth is safe. 

Maybe they didn't even want to announce it publicly, until their loose-lipped friend spilled the beans! They seem like the quiet type who would just announce the birth after the baby arrived.

Best of health to mom and baby.
QueenHappiness

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: April 09, 2016, 07:55:00 PM »

Astonishing that she must have been four months pregnant in those December pictures where she looks so thin!  Best wishes to them all, and I'm looking forward to seeing the baby.
ralf103

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: April 09, 2016, 07:59:19 PM »

Great news and a great way to announce it, low key just before the due date!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: April 11, 2016, 09:26:18 AM »

Don't want to stress it? Wondering if anything is okay, as Lily looked so thin in those pictures a  little while ago
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: April 11, 2016, 05:27:33 PM »

Don't want to stress it? Wondering if anything is okay, as Lily looked so thin in those pictures a  little while ago

She is so thin that I'm surprised she was even able to get pregnant.  Although, it's hard to tell if that's how she naturally is, or if she's got something wrong with her.   Thinking  I hope that both she and the fetus are healthy. 
Mary Stuart

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: April 11, 2016, 10:15:55 PM »

She is so thin that I'm surprised she was even able to get pregnant.  Although, it's hard to tell if that's how she naturally is, or if she's got something wrong with her.   Thinking  I hope that both she and the fetus are healthy. 

I think that she is just naturally thin. I do hope that she and the baby have a safe delivery.

Makreel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: April 13, 2016, 08:25:16 PM »

On this picture from december you can see a little baby belly

http://resize-parismatch....-attendraient-un-bebe.jpg

JohnnyH

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2016, 10:18:38 AM »

Their baby is born!  Champagne congratulations!

Le Prince & la Princesse Amedeo ont la grande joie d'annoncer la naissance d'1 fille ? 3h30 ce matin Leurs familles s'associent ? ce bonheur

La fille du Prince & de la Princesse Amedeo est n?e au CHU Saint-Pierre ? Bxl, p?se 3,3 kg & mesure 52 cm. M?re et enfant se portent bien.
https://twitter.com/MonarchieBe

Dancing is the most beautiful expression a body can embrace.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: May 17, 2016, 02:09:41 PM »

Congratulations !  Champagne

I think they will call her Fabiola or at least I hope so !
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: May 17, 2016, 05:55:21 PM »

Congratulations to them and welcome to the world little girl  Hug

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: May 17, 2016, 07:43:01 PM »

Good for them.  I still find it odd that they only announced one month or so before the birth. 

I guess this baby will only have Habsburg titles?  I was under the impression that the Belgian titles stopped with Amadeo and his siblings. 
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: May 17, 2016, 08:11:28 PM »

so no title since the Habsburg ones are invalid
QueenHappiness

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: May 17, 2016, 10:51:35 PM »

Yay!  Champagne Champagne Champagne I hope there will be a sweet pic soon.  I'm sure this little girl will be gorgeous!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: May 18, 2016, 10:08:59 AM »

Congratulations!!

The first grandchild for Astrid & Lorenz, and the first great grandchild for Albert & Paola.
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2016, 10:23:55 AM »

Congratulations ! Banana wish her happiness and health ! Champagne
If I am not wrong the Belgian titles indeed stopped with Amadeo and his siblings as they were grandchildren of the king but the little one doesn't  held such position and thus I think she will have the Habsburg ones and maybe lady X  van Belgi? (alla lady louise?)

from our dear wikipedia
Although an announcement of Amedeo's engagement was published on the Royal Family's website, no dynastic authorisation for his marriage was published prior to his wedding, as foreseen in Article 85 of the Belgian Constitution. Speculation in the media included a commentator on the military parade for La Une who, on 21 July 2014 (Belgian National Day), alleged that no royal authorisation was announced because the prince intentionally chose not to request permission to marry, and therefore Amedeo was no longer deemed in the line of succession.[19] On 28 July 2015 Le Soir,[20] along with other news media [21] confirmed that Amedeo had renounced his place in the order of succession because he wished to live an independent life, free of any official role. On 12 November 2015, however, more than a year after the wedding, a royal decree expressing King Philip's retroactive permission for the marriage was gazetted in the Moniteur Belge.[22] Some Belgian politicians opposed the royal decree on constitutional grounds; this was called 'Amedeogate'[23]

Due to a royal decree issued by his uncle King Philippe limiting the number of family members bearing royal titles, Amedeo's daughter and any future children are not styled Prince/Princess of Belgium.

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: