Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thead Suggestions  (Read 75662 times)
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 12:23:18 AM »

Tomorrow, Harry and William will be hosting a google hangout with Young Commonwealth leaders. Perhaps a live thread for dishing??

From the TELEGRAPH:

The Princes will appear live via webcam from Buckingham Palace and post selfies on Twitter as they chat with young Commonwealth leaders
The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will mark a Royal first when they take part in an online question and answer session to launch a new award for young people.

The Princes will take part in a Google Hangout, appearing live via webcam from Buckingham Palace and chatting to five young leaders in Commonwealth countries around the world.

A “state of the art social media hub” has been installed in the Palace with the help of Google and Twitter to help the Princes launch the Queen’s Young Leaders Programme.

It includes a “Twitter mirror” - a two-way mirror with a tablet computer behind it – that the Princes are expected to use to take “selfie” pictures of themselves which they will publish on Twitter.

The awards scheme has been set up by the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust in partnership with Comic Relief and the Royal Commonwealth Society, to honour 240 people aged 18 to 29 from all 53 Commonwealth countries.
The Princes will launch the search for nominees using the hashtag #TheSearchIsOn, sitting on a sofa emblazoned with the phrase.

The Google Hangout – a Royal first - which is scheduled to begin on Wednesday at 3.35pm, will last for 12 minutes and will give the Princes an opportunity to ask questions of five young leaders in the UK, India, Jamaica, South Africa and Australia. The session will be introduced by the Radio 1 disc jockey Gemma Cairney.

Among the possible award nominees is Fahma Mohamed, the 17-year-old campaigner who persuaded Michael Gove, the Education Secretary, to contact every school about the problem of Female Genital Mutilation. She will be at the Palace to meet the Princes and is expected to talk to them about the problem of FGM.

She said: “Young people are the parents, the leaders and the adults of the future. We have energy, creativity and new ideas and we are the ones who can ultimately change our society and make our world a better place to live.”
Dr Astrid Bonfield, chief executive of the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust, said: “We are looking for the most exceptional leaders from around the Commonwealth, we are looking for this generation’s Nelson Mandela.

“Who are the people who are going to inspire a whole generation? We want to find in every single Commonwealth country the young people who are already making a difference in their country.

“The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust was set up by the Commonwealth leaders as a gift to the Queen to thank her for her 60 years’ service, and the fund stands at more than £100 million. Our task is to spend it in a five-year programme to create change across the Commonwealth.”

Sir John Major, chairman of the Trust, said: “We’re inspired by the belief that one talented individual can be a positive force for good within their communities.

“This programme will celebrate the achievements of these extraordinary individuals and help develop their skills, thus creating a lasting legacy to honour the long and successful reign of Queen Elizabeth II.”
Winners of the award will receive a year of mentoring and training to help them develop their skills.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »

William in his own words?

From calling the Second World War 'stupid' to asking the impoverished resident of a high rise tower block if they 'paid more for the view' or his endless disparaging remarks about George, Harry and Kate, I think William needs calling out on the stuff he says.

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
nationalanthem

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2014, 01:45:35 PM »

From calling the Second World War 'stupid' to asking the impoverished resident of a high rise tower block if they 'paid more for the view' or his endless disparaging remarks about George, Harry and Kate, I think William needs calling out on the stuff he says.

i think this would be an awesome thread!
did he really ask that question about the view? WTF
annile

Baby Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2014, 02:03:14 PM »

I would like to see a thread of Harry or William or Kate (or all of them,as Administrators like) interacting with children during official events and not, because I think it would be interesting.First suggestion? "Kate interacting with children"  Wink
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:10:34 PM by annile » Logged
divinemiss

Warned
Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2014, 11:00:57 PM »

Can we have a predictions thread - not for the upcoming year but rather: "what will be the straw that breaks the camels back?"

We do have a history in the UK of the press hammering the royals - unlike some other countries.
We do have a history of expecting the royals to at least pretend to work - parties etc. would not normally be considered work events.

Given that William is frankly, messing the press about with his invasion of privacy garbage, Kate has unilaterally failed to provide a "cash cow" element to her activities, neither are bothering to attend more than the bare minimum amount of engagements - all while spending for Britain and her flashing so often it is arguably a medical problem....I can't help but wonder......what is it the press are waiting for before going to town on these two?

What do they need to do before those already annoyed with their ineptitude start making their voices heard?

Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2014, 03:10:34 PM »

Dear Admins,

Can we have a separate Pointy Chin-Waity thread, preferably far, far away from the Hard Working Hot Ginger Good King Harry thread as long as Pointy isn't official? I suggest somewhere in the Trash Sub Forum?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Comme

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2014, 05:43:12 AM »

Invictus Game thread?
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2014, 11:35:57 AM »

A new thread about kates second pregnancy?
https://mobile.twitter.co...status/508908888381739008
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 01:50:10 PM »

Due to the news about wimpo taking waity's place on the Malta trip, could we have a thread dedicated to this? Or do you think that it would be too boring 💤  Grin

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
NoviceDisher
Banned
Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2014, 11:49:55 PM »

YES !!! ...I have reached 50 and am allowed into the hallowed section  !  Banana

I would love a thread on why the BRF seems more popular than other European royal families. There are better and accomplished personalities in other royal families, they are nice to look at and have great fashion too. Then why the fascination with the BRF in particular..?

Thanks...
Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2014, 12:04:30 AM »

How about a Kate and/or William's Image: Manupulated and Polished thread like we have with Mary? We talk a lot about the blatant PR done by the Cambridges' minions in their threads and in some threads about other members of the family, so why not a devoted topic on the subject?
Thomas
Administrator
Medium Member

Denmark Denmark

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2014, 07:27:06 PM »

YES !!! ...I have reached 50 and am allowed into the hallowed section  !  Banana

I would love a thread on why the BRF seems more popular than other European royal families. There are better and accomplished personalities in other royal families, they are nice to look at and have great fashion too. Then why the fascination with the BRF in particular..?

Thanks...

You can just create one. It doesn't seem like it would need to be in the Will/Kate section.
Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2014, 07:02:59 PM »

I was going to post a very similar suggestion, just calling "William the (not) Charming". So I second FC's idea.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2014, 03:01:37 AM »

Maybe a separate thread for William & Kate's visit to New York?
Infanta

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2014, 03:36:18 AM »

Might I suggest a thread entirely dedicated to accumulating links, photos and quotes that document that the Camridges' marriage is on the rocks or headed toward divorce?  Speculation often crops up in various other threads, but I haven't seen any thread that functions basically as a file of clues that everyone could contribute to and that could be referenced if and when someone wants solid corroborative evidence that William and Kate are fighting or separated or on the brink of divorce.

For example, someone suggested that Pippa and James both tapping US media contacts in the past month could be a sign that the Middletons all know something we don't, and think they need to exploit the Royal connection while they still can.  And when the family whose car broke down caught a photo of Kate in Bucklebury -- that's a "clue" that could have been added to the file/thread.

It could be titled "Mounting Evidence" or "Is this the end of the fairy tale?" or something like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: